Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[Prp] You're not a monster. (See Inside.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:05 pm
This is a private rp between Of The Epidemic & sesshiyasha. Please no posties!

User ImageUser Image

Epis Teepee | Sess Teepee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:06 pm
sesshiyasha
Lame start is lame!

The sun hung heavy in the sky, the warm rays beating down upon the earth below. There was a breeze though, soft and slow, that languidly rolled between the trees. It rustled the leaves above but hardly caused the underbrush to sway. The soft twitter of birds could be heard, and there was the occasional swish of water on sand.

Cassial lifted her head slightly as the breeze caught in her short mane and tugged on it. She snorted softly as she hopped over a fallen log, trekking forward towards the clearing and it’s water source. The small mare was famished, her travels had taken her far and she had only just managed to cross the mountains in one piece. Her hooves were slightly scuffed and she looked a little worn but not terribly worse for the wear.

As she broke through the trees and into the clearing she whickered pleasantly, picking her pace up to a trot as she approached the water. She stood for a moment, surveying her surroundings before she lowered her head to the water, her front hooves sinking into the soft sand and forming little pools around them. Her tiny tail flicked in pleasure before a sound caught her attention and she lifted her head up.

She was still close to the mountains and she could make out an outcropping. Cassi stepped backwards before walking the distance around the lake and up the hill into the indent which she quickly discovered was in fact a cave. “Helo?” She called out seeing if perhaps she would get an answer. Her ears flicked forward and then backward and then forward again, searching for sound.

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:53 pm
Of The Epidemic
XD Lame start is Almost exactly how one of his best friends (As a wolf XD) Met him in my story >.> Ironically XD -And thus the quotes will be used for OOC- XD

User Image
Zanzibar was walking the shadows of the forest, when he spotted the mare. Her presence intrigued him, it had been a while since someone had decided to venture this far into the forests. His rumors of a monster living deep in the forest had seen to his Isolation. He watched the female for a while, before he took to the trees. He enjoyed using his wings to go from branch to branch so he could watch from above. It was also what tended to get him into trouble with others. He watched her as she walked further into his clearing.

He moved around so his back was closer to the stone side of the mountain where his shallow cave was located. He continued to watch from the trees until he lost his front left footing and cracked the branch below him. He recovered his balance, but the sound had reached the newcomer. He narrowed his eyes as he watched her walk around the lake. He maneuvered himself back into the trees so the shadows helped to cover his hiding place from her.

His intention was not to scare the mare, but he wasn't about to let the hard work he had put into the rumors go to waste. He would defend and protect his home. He would protect the outsiders even more from himself though, that was his true intention. He wouldn't let his "Curse" befall anyone else. He had lost enough!

When she called out, he moved slightly. She was a curious one, venturing into his territory. He wondered just how far she would go. He decided it was time to play the game with her. He figured she wouldn't last long anyways, He landed softly in the shadows of the trees and stood with most of his body behind the one tree and called to her.

"And just what are you calling for?" He said with the hint of amusement in his voice. "Are you just waiting for the monster to descend upon you as well?" He laughed at this. This was his game, the game to scare away anyone who dared to venture this far, and it had been a long while since he was forced to play it. "There have been many before you... or have you come to Vanquish the foul Demon?" He smirked at this. Some days he wished for someone to come and vanquish him, just so that he wouldn't hurt anyone else. He had been living off the animals of the forest to quench his Kalona blood. It wasn't in him to actually go and find another soquilli to feast on for his meal. His protective nature kept him from actually doing harm to others. Unless it was in defense of his home, his family, friends, or someone that needed his help. He shook his head to clear it, he needed to focus on her now. He needed to make sure that she had his full attention.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:21 pm
sesshiyasha
Aww that is awesome! XD Maybe they can be good friends then! I should really drag out Cassi's posting style and stuff. >> But I'm lazy.

Cassial’s ears flicked backwards as words reached her the amusement in them making her cant her head slightly to the side as she pranced in a small circle before taking a step further inside. As the male spoke, or what she presumed was male, the voice was low and deep it would be difficult for a female to reach that low; or so she thought. She found herself growing more baffled and amused by the moment, monster, demon? Goodness what was this one going on about then?

She couldn’t remember hearing anything about such things, monsters, demons, or any other living being at all really. Of course that did beg the question of if a demon was actually considered a living creature but that was a pondering for another time. Sometimes she cursed her fathers curious, thoughtful nature and how it had passed onto her.

“What’s this now?” She called back twisting her head this way and that, though it was clear she wasn’t scared. Her eyes were alight, her ears erect and she smiled as she spoke. “I called to see if anyone was home, it would be a terrible shame to enter someone’s home without permission. Don’t you agree stranger?” She asked before twisting back around to face the entrance and poke her head out.

“Though I know not of this monstrous demon you speak. No one told me such creatures lived in his forest, but wouldn’t it be exciting if they did? Quite an interesting sight I’d imagine.” She hummed softly as she thought. Her travels had taken her far and wide and she had seen many things in her time. From cast out egyptian pharaohs to creatures dredged from the swamp, different she would say but none were true monsters.

Luck seemed to be on her side as she had never run afoul of a skinwalker before. For that she was eternally grateful, while she had heard of such creatures she never wanted to meet one. Though she assumed one day she would, regardless of what she wanted.

“Tell me, why don’t you, of this monster? Should I fear him? As far and wide as my travels have taken me, I have never seen a true monster.” She glance around trying to pinpoint the area that the voice was coming from. Unfortunately it was bouncing of rocks and trees alike making it hard to find.

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:40 pm
Of The Epidemic
Sorry for the long wait on the reply >.< Life ate me again v.v

User Image
Zanzibar watched the curious mare as she walked around on the stone ramp that lead into his small cave. It was set into the stone of the cliff wall, and he had made it home. It was quite nice here. He lost himself in his own thoughts thinking about how he could eventually see foals living in this clearing with him. He had longed for a family ever since he had been driven from his herd. It was his dream and the thing that he kept going for. Maybe one day he would actually be able to get his wish. That was, if there was ever a mare that could love him for who he was. Even with the stupid "Curse."

He shook his head to clear his mind. He always seemed to slip back into the memories when he needed to be alert. She was talking to him now. She had called to see if anyone was home, well of course he is home. Where else would he have gone? His face showed his puzzlement at her talking. It was rude, but she had walked in anyways. He wondered if she was to curious for her own good or if she was to stubborn. He saw her poke her head back out from his little cave.

"It is rude to enter ones home without permission. I don't begrudge you that..." He said in a somewhat mocking tone. "But... Little girl... What brings you so far into the forest?" as he said this, his tone changed from the mocking tone, to one of curiosity. She didn't know about the monstrous demon. He narrowed his eyes at this. He didn't find it exciting that his monstrous self was here in the forest. He found it safe. He was safe here, no one else could be hurt by his "Curse." After all he had already been called a monster and he had done more then enough damage in his old herd.

"This Monster... He fears no one..." He said this with a bit of anger in his voice. He knew he was a monster, and now he needed her to leave. A part of him was worried what harm or tragedy would come to her. It was his nature to think of others before he thought of himself. "Now begone from here! Before something terrible happens to you! Or Perhaps you would rather become the next meal for this monster of the forest?" There was a bit of the fear and kindness in his voice, but he masked it well. He tried never to show fear or weakness, for he needed to be strong to survive. He needed himself to be the strongest he could be. He watched her again, as she moved. He was hoping she would take his warning.

He moved silently, back into the tops of the trees. His wings not making a sound. He had timed it so that when the soft gust of wind blew by, he could flap his wings and glide up into the tops of the trees. From here he continued to watch her. Now he could circle her as well. He could guide her out and away to safety if that was the path she choose.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:03 am
sesshiyasha
Thats fine darlin! I figured it was something like that! I hope it's all good stuff!

The look on her face changed to one of mock horror, little girl? When was the last time someone had called her that? Little girl, posh, she hadn’t been a little girl in a very long time, or so she felt anyway. While it was true she was still in her younger more spirited years, that didn’t mean she was some little girl that didn’t know what she was doing. She stepped back out into the clearing to glance around herself once more, hoping for some sign of whom was out there. “My travels bring me this way. I look for someone, my father, he abandoned me when I was much younger. I’m told it wasn’t of his own doing, not really. I met my brother recently and he he spoke of seeing him recently.” Cassial snorted softly and flicked her tail in agitation. She had found part of her family but only for a moment. While she had grown closer to him she hadn’t managed to really bond well with him. It was a strange sort of thing to be constantly looking for her family. She had been told that it was her fathers thoughtful and curious nature that had drug him away from them. Her brother had told her on multiple occasions she thought just like him. She wasn’t so sure how she felt about that.

“I was just on the other side of the mountains, and I crossed over, ended up here in the forest. It wasn’t my intentions of ending up here, just the way it happened.” She smiled before snorting and flicking her ears, annoyance crossing her features as the other spoke again. Her features became sour as the other spoke and she pawed the ground in annoyances. Who did this male think he was? A monsters next meal, something terrible happening to her? If it was going to happen then it would be by her own design, she wouldn’t let fear rule her life. If she became a monsters next meal, or if an ill fate befell her then she would accept that but only on her terms. She wasn’t going to hide, she wasn’t going to let fear rule her, it was her life and she would live it to it’s fullest extent.

“Well, if he fears no one then why hasn’t he shown himself?” She queued tilting her head to the side. “I’m clearly just some little lost filly, I would be easy prey… right?” Her ears fell back against her head in her agitation. “Or maybe it is that he is scared of something, and he isn’t really the monster he makes himself out to be. If I am to become the meal of someone, then so be it but I will do it on my terms.” She stood her ground lifting her head up high and flicking her ears forward. “I will not run and hide, or spend my life leaving in fear from possibilities. The world is too big, too bright, and holds far too many curiosities for me to spend my days with my head between my legs.”

She gently drug her hoof along the ground before moving back over to the lake to lower her head and drink. “So let this monster come, let him do his worst. I would like to meet him face to face anyway. As I’ve said, I’ve never seen a true monster, and it would be curious to see if you really are one as you say you are.”

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:01 pm
Of The Epidemic

User Image
Zanzibar watched her as she came back out to the clearing. He continued to move his place in the trees knowing it was better if his voice never came from the same place twice. He had gotten good at using the shadows to conceal himself. He remarked on how curious this female was. It never even irked him that she was talking back to him, in fact, he found it fun he realized. It had been so long since he had been able to talk with another that even this small interlude was entertaining and fun.

So she had come from the other side of the mountains. That would explain some things. His mind played with the idea of just walking out in the clearing and in fact it seemed their minds shared the same idea. He almost laughed at her next outburst. If he feared no one then he should show himself was basically the jist of her words. Her cockiness and her sure of herself attitude almost made him laugh. He watched her and listened to her as she walked in the small clearing he called home. The smile on his face plain.

"If He were to show himself then you would be scared...."
He said, the humor in his voice still very plain. He didn't want anything horrible to befall this female, but in the same instant he very much wanted to find out more about the outside world. He wondered how much had changed while he had been secluded here. He laughed audibly at her words for him to do his worst.

"Do you fancy being a Kalona's next meal then?"
he said with the humor clear in his voice. Of course he would never take the offered bait. His morals and his nature wouldn't allow for him to physically harm another. It was why he had vowed that he would only eat the small animals of the forest. He satisfied his Kalona blood with those small animals. He moved closer to the female, still remaining in the shadows. He wouldn't actually reveal himself just yet. 'Let the game continue just a bit more...' he thought smiling to himself.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:57 am
sesshiyasha

Cassial snorted and shook her head, instantly dismissing the notion. There was no way she would be scared if he showed himself. That would just be silly, there was hardly any reason to fear what was unknown and different. If anything she felt maybe she could learn something from him, he did have quite the ability to concel himself. She had taken notice that his voice never came from the same place twice, it always bounced off the trees and came back at her from different directions. She was thus having trouble pinpointing it, and she figured that was a useful technique that she would love to learn. Assuming of course she could get this male to teach her, which it was starting to look like it was going to be even more of an uphill fight than she thought.

“You presume much, sir. I can promise you I would not fear your appearance.” She called out, taking note of the amusement in his voice which only made her smile. She twisted in a circle glancing this way and that before walking towards the trees at the edge of the clearing. It was clear he was hiding somewhere in the forest around the clearing and if he wasn’t willing to show himself then she would track him down.

“Ah, a Kalona’s meal hmmm? Well no, I don’t suppose I do, but I’m also not going to fear him.” Cassi grinned as she stepped over a fallen branch at the very end of the wooded area. “But then again, I also wouldn’t lay down and take it either. It’s just not in me. If I’m gonna go out, I’m gonna go out fighting.” She weaved her way between the trees just at the edge of the clearing. Walking between them, the clearing on her left, close enough that if she needed to bolt out into the clearing she could.

“And what about you sir monster? Are you a fighter or do you just let life lead you where it pleases?” She queued as she hopped over a fallen log crunching into the soft leaves and twigs on the other side. She glanced up through the trees, enjoying the slight breeze that weaved it’s way through the forest. “You know, it’s lovely here. I could see why you would stay.”

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items