Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Frolic Among Flutters (Lillith x Belia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuppa Darjeeling

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:11 am
User Image

Finally! She’d gotten away from her siblings and mother. When she got to the edge of the meadow, the mare took off, kicking up her heels in a rather foal like way, feeling the wind rush through her mane and whistle through her lace-like wings.

It wasn’t that she disliked her family. They were dainty. They didn’t get dirty, and when they played, it was rather dignified. She enjoyed palling around with her brothers during childhood, even going to far as to get rid of all of her baubles aside from her mask and a jewel in her hair.

Today, she left the mask at home, wanting to feel the sun on her face. Her dark, kohl rimmed eyes deflected the sun just fine, thank you very much!

The grass was still fairly brown, and crisp under hoof, but it was starting to show signs of green. The sun felt lovely on her cream, dappled pelt.

She slowed from a lope, to a trot, then to a walk and stopped, staring down at the grass, contemplating it. She dug at it lightly with the tip of her hoof and listened to the sounds it made.

It didn’t seem appetizing.

The flutter couldn’t wait for the eruption of flowers and life that spring would soon bring.

And she had the tendency to be rather impatient.

The flutter looked around, hoping to see something or someone new. If you weren’t learning every day, you weren’t living- or so she’d been taught.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:23 am
User Image

With the sun shining bright in the sky and a light breeze running through the trees, Lillith sighed. She had been waiting for a day as nice as this! It had been a dreadful and dull snow season. Far too much of the moisture from it all finally melting still stayed on the ground. It made some areas near impossible to travel! Making it difficult for the flutter crossbreed to make her way anyplace. Being smaller than most certainly didn't hold ANY benefit when it came to trekking across vast muddy fields. Or deeper in the woods where the sun almost never hits the ground, causing large snowdrifts to still survive. She imagined that it would be a long time before anything truly dried out. Certainly all the creatures in the lands looked forward to the first bloom of flowers and fresh green grass.

As she continued on her journey, she came across a bit of a field. It didn't look too terribly large and as she made her way out onto it, it was even dried out for the most part! Which was a rather remarkable find she thought! Making her way out further, there were small patched of sightly green grass. Not green enough to look terribly pleasing, but if one was hungry enough, it was good for a quick snack.

The field crunched under her hooves as she made her way further still. I thought this field was small... but I guess it's bigger than what my eyes can take in... She sighed to herself a bit as she continued on.

Coming over a bit of a rise in the ground, she looked over and saw what appeared to be a mare. She couldn't tell for sure from her distance. Certainly since she had met plenty of more feminine looking stallions in her day. And they were all... interesting, to be sure. She wondered to herself if this was a stallion as well! It certainly wouldn't hurt to find out... And maybe they would like to talk to her. Perhaps they knew of a good place to get something sweet. She would enjoy that VERY much.

Lillith smiled to herself and decided to make her way toward the cream and brown figure. If nothing else, she certainly admired their coat! It was beautifully patterned and they even appeared to have wings! Oh how she enjoyed seeing other flutters. Their wings always seemed so very stunning. And this Soquili appeared to be a pure flutter! She didn't see any signs of another breed with their outward appearance. Not like her own hooves and tail.

She came within a good distance and then stopped, not wanting to get too close before yelling out a greeting. It would simply be far too rude to wander up to another and stick your nose in their face after all. And her mother had ALWAYS taught her to mind her manners above all else! So, she cleared her throat, taking in the other as best she could, and then spoke.

"Hello there!"

Cuppa Darjeeling

If you don't like to be quoted, just tell me! :3 <3

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Cuppa Darjeeling

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:51 am
Her flank twitched slightly in surprise before turning toward the source of the voice. Upon seeing the grey cyreni flutter mare, a soft and easy smile slipped across her face. Gold eyes lit with cheerfulness.

“Good day,” she replied, head dipping in acknowledgement.

As she moved the golden patches of her lace-like wings almost seemed to shine and twinkle. She decided to forego her cape, and mask with the express intent to get a little, much needed sunlight, after what had been a decidedly dreary winter.

“I’m Adoree, and you are?” The mare took a few steps closer to shorten the gap between them. She took a quick glance at the mare’s accessories, eyes catching the steely blue glint as the mare walked. They went wonderfully with her coat.

While she didn’t quite have the hang-ups that her mother did about flighted flutters; she had always wondered what flying was like. Instead of spending her filly-hood on the vain attempts to become airborne, she had palled around with her brothers, running, nipping, and just generally being the sort of nuisance that could only, typically, come with the world “colt”.

She was a far cry from that muddy, scuffed up filly she had been. But the heart of adventure still beat within her breast.

For now, it seemed, she was stuck with simple pleasantries. Somehow, that would have to be enough.

~Twilight...Angel~
It's not a problem at all! In fact, I'm sorry that it took me so long to realize I had a reply to respond to. Am I correct to assume you prefer this method as well?

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image

Lillith smiled wide at the light colored mare with the lace wings. She certainly thought they were interesting and was not shy about taking a rather good look at them. They didn't seem like the type of wings someone could take flight on, but that didn't bother her. She just liked to see what others were made of!

"My name is Lillith!" She gleefully pattered about her front hooves, "It's a pleasure to meet you!" She danced about some more, "I love your wings. They are so pretty and dainty!"

She walked around the new found mare with interest. Forgetting her manners happened a lot when someone was actually nice to her. They were still vaguely there, just buried under a bunch of excitement. Her excitement boiled over and fluttered her wings about. It really wasn't too often that she had the chance to meet someone else!

"How are you this lovely day?" She wiggled about.

Cuppa Darjeeling

It's just easier this way xD But whatever way you would like is fine with me! :3

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items