Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuppa Darjeeling

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:57 pm
As perviously noted, this is a self RP.

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:06 pm
The air still held a hint of winter’s frosty bite, and yellow grass crunched under hoof. He hadn’t been to this part of the forest in quiet some time. In all honesty, he was bored out of his mind. He had found lots of lovely mares to talk to, but they’d always gotten away- or had a significant other who chased him off.

He had no idea what he was in for, as he began whistling a tune under his breath. He flicked his tail, one of the feathers that had been woven in began to rub against his leg. The sound of movement caught his ears, and they swiveled to his left as he kept walking, not really caring.

After all, it was probably a squirrel.

It wasn’t a squirrel. Gold eyes watched the pheasant colored stallion, as she dragged a claw lazily through the carcass of a rabbit, opening the wound that had killed it. A few flies buzzed out, seeking sunlight and freedom, and a smile slipped across her face. Her tail fathers rustled as her forewings twitched in anticipation.

This would be interesting.

She looked down to the rabbit and nudged it over, spilling it’s rotting entrails on the ground in front of her. She studied the shapes they made, the loops, knots, and gnarled parts as something had previously mangled it.

“Interesting.” She murmured to herself.

Divination wasn’t one of her strong suits but she thought she got the basics down. The stallion headed her way, unaware, or so she thought. The mare decided to present herself and stepped out of the foliage, looking him up and down slowly, no expression on her face.

He startled slightly seeing the mare.

“Buon giorno, Principessa.” He said, lips pulling back into a warm smile, lifting his head in greeting.

She looked lovely. Her heavy lidded eyes, the perfectly preened head, fore leg, and tail feathers. Her gems glimmered in the light. Her colors hid her in the cool shadows of the forest canopy.

He noticed her stiff posture, and broadened his smile.

“I will not hurt you.” He added, for good measure.

The mare listened quietly, letting him look. He seemed like the same arrogant, cocky, happy go lucky stallions she’d met time and time again.

His first greeting held no meeting other than something jovial. She didn’t know the language and didn’t care. It was his next phrase that caught her.

She chuckled.

You hurt me?” She asked, voice deep and throaty. Her eyes widened in mock surprise. “Oh what ever shall I have done if you were going to hurt me?” She asked arching one of her shoulders in a look of momentary fear. She snorted. “Look, Horsey-bird do I look like the kind of mare that gets startled by a stranger?” The mare asked dryly, her lip pulled back in disgust.

“Even if you were a kalona I could handle you.” Maybe not, but he didn’t need to know that.

“Got a name?” Her brow raised as she looked him over again. She noticed the feathers woven into his tail and wondered what his issue was.

Well, not everyone could have a tail full like she did.

This mare was something else. She didn’t seem too fond of company, but until she told him to leave, he saw her abrupt demeanor as a challenge.

“My name is Salvatore. It is a pleasure to meet you, Principessa.” He smiled resolutely. “And your name is?” Somehow, he would win her over. After all, he was a charming stallion!

“It is a lovely day today,” he continued, hoping she would see that he was just as amiable as anyone. He wasn’t sure who or what had ruffled her feathers but he was bound and determined to appease her.

Sephora.” She told him curtly, as he prattled on about the weather of all things.

“You’re a bore, you know that?” She snapped, head feathers flattening in annoyance. He had a chance to prove he was exciting, but all he was to her, thus far, was interesting plumage. His iridescence caught her eye, but other than that?

A silly, stupid stallion with a funny accent.

He was pretty though.

And stupid things could be exploited.

She started thinking. Maybe, she could slice the smile off of his face. That could be fun. She could watch him thrash and bleed.

Still, it’d be a shame to mar such a pretty pelt.

Her tail twitched and claws drummed as she contemplated the stallion standing before her spewing pleasantries.

Was he useful?

Maybe.

Did she want to use him?

She wasn’t entirely certain.

“Ah, such a lovely name, Principessa.” He crooned, ignoring her boring comment.

“What do you do for fun, then?” He asked, re-folding his wings into a neater appearance. He’d play her game, whatever it was. Surely she knew she was pretty and was just playing hard to get? Most mares did, after all, he had found.

Surely if she didn’t want to have anything to do with him, she’d say so?

He looked her in the eye with the best rakish grin he could muster.

Her eyes narrowed, nostrils flaring, “stop calling me ‘Principessa’!” She snapped before her expression took a 180 degree shift.

The mare took a few steps closer, sidling up to him, her body next to his, so close he could almost feel the heat. She chuckled deeply.

“What I like to do for fun,” she began slowly, “is to get your attention,” she said, breathing in his ear, watching him give an involuntary twitch.

She smiled a little at this, “and then, take a claw,” she lifted her leg dantily, showing him the claw that wasn’t sticky with old blood, “and drag it along your side lightly.” Her eyes were half open now, gold peeking out under long lashes- contemplating slicing him open just to see his reaction.

Sephora tickled his leg lightly to get her point across.

The stallion’s breath quickened as she drew closer to him. He had no idea what to think. He’d never met a mare like her both in breed, or demeanor before. She smelled lovely. He couldn’t quite place it, but her feathers had a sweet smell and his eyes kept getting caught by her jewelry.

“Oh?” He asked.

"Then I’d like to play a little game.” The mare drawled. “This is how the game works,” she began, “I ask you a question, and you tell me the answer. If you say the correct thing, I might give you something you want, and if you answer incorrectly, well…we’ll just see what happens.” She chuckled, eyeing him.

The fact was, she still wasn’t sure what she wanted to do with him. She liked the look of him, but he just wouldn’t shut up! And the things he said were predictable. He thought he was suave? Well not to her.

“How about it, Horsy-bird?” She asked, feathers fluffing out as she seemed to relax.

Cuppa Darjeeling

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff