hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:44 pm
nessiaing

"I'm not looking for repayment," Ment smiled, stretching a bit as the position he was currently resting at was getting a little uncomfortable for him. "I told myself when my girls were dropped off at my feet that I would do what's right by them. And eventually they taught me that I should just do what's right. And this is right."

Ment knew that his girls would accept his decision to offer Parvati a spot with them until her cubs were born, and maybe a little afterwards. They weren't much for questioning him unless he was doing something foolish like climbing a tree to get at twigs of berries or something. He knew that Orchideé would be very accepting of the decision, even a little excited at the prospect of playing with cubs if Parvati decided to stick around for awhile.

He was never sure what Maua was thinking, though. Granted, it was never anything bad. She was as good a kid as her sister, but she occasionally was more vocal that Orchideé was about things. And Chopoa... Chopoa was Chopoa and she would need to deal with this. He made his decision.

"If you had a place in mind that you were thinking of going for you and your cubs, we can protect you until you get there. Especially if those fuzzballs decide they don't want to wait till you get to this place," Ment commented, his ears perking as he heard some faint chirps in the distance.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:32 pm
hibi-tea

"Okay" she said simply. She struggled and rose to her feet, very carefully. It wasn't easy but she made it up on all four. "I may not be the best travel companion but I will follow you and on the way perhaps we will find your girls and your bird."

Parvati was still looking forward to food and she was happy to follow him back to where him and his girls stayed and she just hoped they would still be willing to hunt for her once she got there, as she certainly would be in no condition to do it once she arrived.

"Lead the way fine sir." she said a smile on her face.

nessiaing

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces