Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Rise of The BloodRose: a Rp for vampires(open and accepting) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image
Name: Ariel BloodRose
Sex:Female
Bio: An vampire princess who's family was murdered by vampire Hunters.Wakes up inside the palace throne room 5 years later.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:09 pm
PLOT

The Bloodrose are a clan of vampires who served as the royal family of the lands of Nosgoth. Ariel is the Princess and the next to take the throne as the Queen. One day Vampire hunters storm the palace, Ariel is forced to watch her family be slaughtered. She if left for dead inside the palace throne room. 5years pass, and Ariel awakens having no knowledge of who she is, or the events that happened that tragic day.  

Ariel Tiyaki

Ariel Tiyaki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:15 pm
User Image
Ariel awakens in the throne room very weak. Barely able to stand, Ariel begins to wander, having no idea where she is. she thinks to herself... "where am i? how did i get here?" she soon exits the palace, and wanders toward the city

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:41 am
Ariel BloodRose
((Mind if i join???))

User Image

Name: Elizabeth Hellsing
Race: Vampire
Personality: Kind, caring, kinda shy around people she doesn't know or just met, isn't one to anger easily but does have a temper. Loves animals
Appearance: Long black hair, slender build, emerald green eyes that turn red when she get's angry.
(Optional)History: Elizabeth was born into a long line of Vampire hunters and hunters of demons and other mythical creatures. She was one of the best hunters in her family, but unlike the others, she had a fascination with vampires. One afternoon she was taking a walk through the forest, like she normally does, when she got the feeling that someone was following her. Before she could draw her weapon, she felt a hand over her mouth and a sharp pain in her neck. Then she began to feel weak and felt her legs give out on her. She was caught before she hit the ground, She felt someone's wrist on her lip and a warm liquid flowing into her mouth. "Drink." she heard a voice say. She had a feeling of what was going on, but she did as she was told, letting the warm liquid flow down her throat. After she drank her fill she began to feel dizzy. She felt someone pick her up, then heard a voice say "You're on of us now." Then she blacked out.

User Image

Name: Alexander Hellsing
Race: Vampire
Personality: Caring, protective of his sister, can be outgoing at times but mostly keeps to himself, like to read
Appearance: Short black hair, slender yet muscular build, hazel almost golden colored eyes.
(Optional)History: Like his twin sister, Alexander was born into a well know family of Hunters. Also like his sister he was considered on of the best at his age. After his sister had been missing for a few months, everyone had assumed something had happened to her and she had died, but her brother knew better then to just assume something like that, so he went out on a search to look for her. Knowing her fascination for vampires, he planned to stake out the closest clan of vampires. Sure enough he spotted her one night going out for a hunt with a taller gentleman. He followed them being careful not to alert them of his presence. After they finished, he followed them into the castle but got caught by the guards walking the halls. Lucky for him his sister recognized him, and after some convincing she was able to talk the older gentleman out of killing Alexander, Instead she turned him.

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:17 pm
Name: Noah Izalith
Sex: Male
Race: Dhampir (Half-vampire)
Bio: An almost typical story on a vampire mating with a human female making a half-breed, the main difference is Noah's mother was a witch to which she passed her knowledge onto her son in hopes of protecting him from his speciality is Pyromancy
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brown hair, silver eyes that glow slightly during the night, light tanned skin and standing at about 6ft tall
Equipment: Enchanted clothes resistant to fire and a space enchanted bag which holds: Basic camping supplies (Tent, blankets, dry firewood), Potions of healing and antidotes, spare sets of clothes and a single sword and dagger  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:55 pm
(thanks for joining guys, i appreciate it)
User Image
As Ariel walks through the City dazed and confused, random images and memories flash in her head. knowing not of what these are, she continues to wander the city carelessly  

Ariel Tiyaki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:25 pm
Noah was standing in a small square doing simple tricks to earn money, granted he had an advantage over most street performers by the fact he was able to actually use magic but that's besides the point between tricks he saw Ariel across the street and remembered her from one of his last lessons before he left home
"Now this is interesting.......hmmmm might be worth it......" he muttered under his breath before nodding to himself and begining to follow her from across the street  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:11 pm
User Image
Ariel began to feel nervous and scared... not knowing where she was, or who she is.. she saw a street performer, and other merchants trying to make their pay. "that one there is staring at me. i think he may try to hurt me." she thought to herself as she continued to wander around cautiously

Ariel Tiyaki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:33 pm
Noah watched Ariel move away and smiled slightly as he lightly caught the scent of her vampiric blood on the wind before he moved away into the crowds and walking into an alley before jumping to the roof pulling a hood up following her from above out of sight but also keeping an eye out for hunters that may be in the area

Sayomi Kobayashi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:48 pm
Monotonesword34
Noah watched Ariel move away and smiled slightly as he lightly caught the scent of her vampiric blood on the wind before he moved away into the crowds and walking into an alley before jumping to the roof pulling a hood up following her from above out of sight but also keeping an eye out for hunters that may be in the area

Sayomi Kobayashi

"i'm really scared. i have no idea where i am, who i am, or where that guy went." she thought to herself as she wandered down a dark alley. Ariel paid close attention to everything around her. but came to a sudden pause and stood there in fear as she saw two men in front of her. one with a sword, and the other with a crossbow. "It cant be.. i thought there family was dead." one of the men said. "we'll get a big reward from the boss when we bring her corpse to him," the other said as they began to make there way toward her  

Ariel Tiyaki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:05 pm
Noah frowned reaching into his bag when he heard the top men speak before hopping down between them and Ariel pulling out his sword as his other hand lit up with a dull amber light that flickered into a small flame "I'd back off if I were you gents" he said calmly as he spun his sword his to a backhanded grip as he kept his eyes on them both

Sayomi Kobayashi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:25 pm
Monotonesword34
Noah frowned reaching into his bag when he heard the top men speak before hopping down between them and Ariel pulling out his sword as his other hand lit up with a dull amber light that flickered into a small flame "I'd back off if I were you gents" he said calmly as he spun his sword his to a backhanded grip as he kept his eyes on them both

Sayomi Kobayashi

Ariel ran over into a corner and hid, covering her face up, not wanting to see what was going to happen next. "he sounds like the Street performer i was running from. why is he helping me?" she thought to herself as she hid in the corner. she was shedding tears at this point scared to death because of the events currently going on  

Ariel Tiyaki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:50 pm
Sayomi Kobayashi

Five minutes later after finishing the two men and getting rid of the bodies by burning them to ash after taking some blood into some vials Noah walked over to Ariel and knelt before her "Are you okay M'lady?" he asked looking at her calmly as he watched her his amber eyes now glowing slightly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:57 am
Monotonesword34
Sayomi Kobayashi

Five minutes later after finishing the two men and getting rid of the bodies by burning them to ash after taking some blood into some vials Noah walked over to Ariel and knelt before her "Are you okay M'lady?" he asked looking at her calmly as he watched her his amber eyes now glowing slightly

Ariel looks up at Noah with tears in her eyes. she quickly gets off the ground, and tightly hugs Noah, not letting go. "thank you for saving me. they tried to kill me." she said as she continued to cry. "they said they knew who i was, and bringing me to their boss would make them rich."  

Ariel Tiyaki

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:26 pm
Monotonesword34

Noah slowly rubs a hands in her hair as he gently pushed a little calming magic out of his palms to sooth Ariel's nerves "Understandable it has been 5 years since anyone of the BloodRose clan has been seen alive" he said softly looking around keeping n eye out for the hunter's backup  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff