Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[OPEN] ACTUALLY Back (UPDATED AGAIN 04.18.15) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:12 am
demonstration_evil
User Image

Name: Gavivi
Pride: Rogue - former Gerudo
Looking for New Stuff?: Yes! Anything!
Personality: Gavivi is an excellent lackey. Like, for real her purpose in life is more or less to hit things for someone smarter than she is. She's mean, she's tough, and if anyone needs a girl who'll get into a tussle for them she's your girl. I'm REALLY looking for a pride or something of the like where someone can be her "Boss"

I have someone who would be very interested in someone who would take orders and is somewhat bloodthirsty... My Viking captain Ragnvard. (He is working on his captain cert)
This is the plot he is involved with. War of blood. He'd turn her into a fighting machine, and while he is not looking for a mate, he is certainly up for proporgating his bloodline with anyone he deems worthy. XD But mainly, he wants soldiers. He dosn't care about her gender, but he will demand obediance. Thugh he is too smart to want mindless drones, he needs fighters who can advance his goals.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:57 pm
Polette

YES, any info would be awesome!

Tanakako

Oh man, yeah that seems PERFECT for Gavivi and for her daughter. Gavivi's dumb, but very good at hitting things. Isqesis is smarter, but she's also pro hitting things, and they can both follow orders. I'm also totally game for plots/future whatever.  

demonstration_evil

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:20 pm
Kaliforneum

Tag! Sorry if it's a bit short, I'm getting back into the swing of things still.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:36 pm
I'll leave it here, then! ^^

Mauja is his father, a mostly retired character of mine. A playboy, thrill-seeker, etc etc. Eun Mi is his mother, I remember her being a generally good-natured cheetah who remained with most of her children in the Arba. His siblings are as follows: Yuki-Onna, Sa`Chiel, Okena`Nahuatl, Revane, Mi`ka, and Njozi.

A half-sibling he likely would have known is Mzuka, as she came to live in the pride and served as a Lieutenant.

Batzorig lived in the Arba with his siblings and mother up until its disbandment - which is where you get to figure out whatever his new story is! : D I had my two girls leave together - they saw the pride dying and they went off to search for a new home. They ultimately split up, though, so if Batzorig wants a sibling to hang out with (and a niece!) that could be an option! ^^ But he is considered rogue now, since the pride's disbandment. o: He has two (at least?) litters of nieces and nephews running about as well.

Polette
Crew

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:30 pm
Polette

I'm totally game for family rp, I always loved his whole look and just never got a chance to dive in before life happened haha  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:31 pm
That'd be fun! : D Njozi's been on a bit of a back-burner since she had her litter, and I always did enjoy her character. |D

And I totally feel ya on life happening! orz

Polette
Crew

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:01 pm
Sweet. Well, if you wanna start something or I could start something I'm totally down for that!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:54 am
heart  

demonstration_evil

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:33 pm
Hullo, I was wondering if Morpheus and Kondono would be able to wander to the borders of the Pirates? I have Ndima who fancies herself a brew master ... Maybe some of her hidden treasure (fermenting fruit) goes missing and she's positive that someone is trying to steal her secrets to making a fabulous brew? She'd also be up for a fling once I can get her rp count up ...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:59 pm
Dame NightFury
Hullo, I was wondering if Morpheus and Kondono would be able to wander to the borders of the Pirates? I have Ndima who fancies herself a brew master ... Maybe some of her hidden treasure (fermenting fruit) goes missing and she's positive that someone is trying to steal her secrets to making a fabulous brew? She'd also be up for a fling once I can get her rp count up ...

Sounds fun! He also has a very low rp count (see also: None) so I'm totally happy to take them for a test drive!  

demonstration_evil

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:10 pm
demonstration_evil
Dame NightFury

Sounds fun! He also has a very low rp count (see also: None) so I'm totally happy to take them for a test drive!

xd Would you like to start or would you like me to?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:49 am
So soooo sorry this took so long! I was awol (horse and me both ill) but I tagged now! Hoping you still want to cont this. <3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24678657#372993559  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

demonstration_evil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:00 am
Tanakako
So soooo sorry this took so long! I was awol (horse and me both ill) but I tagged now! Hoping you still want to cont this. <3

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24678657#372993559

Totally! I just got back from vacation anyway haha  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:04 am
Dame NightFury
demonstration_evil
Dame NightFury

I just got back from vacation so I'm a BIT scattered right now, haha. Would you mind starting?  

demonstration_evil

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:06 pm
demonstration_evil
Dame NightFury
demonstration_evil
Dame NightFury

I just got back from vacation so I'm a BIT scattered right now, haha. Would you mind starting?

Okay! Will do. Tomorrow or Thursday. Aiming for tomorrow ....  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff