[PRP] Hive Scaling - Lutrin x Chiara Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Chiara was busy in one of her 3 study rooms, drafting out what appeared to be a plan or sorts. It was one of many projects she had going, and her attention was focused. She had just finished another construction project on her hive and was enjoying the new room. Its floor was slanted and there were "stepping stones" jutting out of the slanted wood so she could travel through. It left an odd exterior view, with this 3rd story room sitting on stilts to keep it from falling. Chiara's hive was not what one would call ordinary. The rooms were all made of different materials and painted various colors. The floors in some were filled with sand, other plastic play balls. Some had flat floors and some had twisting walls. There were windows in various places, and doors in more various places. It was the home Chiara loved to invite guests into, and it was never the same hive for more than a month.  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:28 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

New Hemisect was amazing. There was so much to see. So much to explore!! Pausing by a rain catcher, Lutrin checked her surroundings. The outskirts of the city lay beneath her. Not content to traverse the city by traditional means, she had scrambled up the side of a building at the first opportunity and taken to the roofs. Suddenly the whole world had opened up. She could see things that she had not been able to from below.

For instance that amazingly wild hive in the distance.

There were spires, elevated blocks, domed roofs, external stairs... it was virtually a labyrinth, a playground for a self-respecting free runner. She was scrambling towards it before Sugardad could so much as object. Not that he had any objections. As long as Lutrin was courteous and careful she could do as she saw fit.

Within five minutes, Lutrin had crossed the rooftops of the neighbouring hives and arrived at the mad mansion. With a great flying leap she launched herself into space. A second later she landed nimbly on the sloping roof with a gentle thump. Not even stopping to dust her knees, she dashed upwards and onto the spires. Swinging around the point, she flung herself onto a guard rail for the stairs and then up higher onto the roof. When she came to the ledge, she hopped down onto the next level, landing in a somersault. Then she stopped.

Directly in front of her was a skylight. She had been lucky she had not ploughed right over it or she might have fallen through. That would not be fun for her or Sugardad. Or the hive's owner for that matter. A shattered window, broken glass, a surprise visitor. Nope, not fun at all. Or at least everything except for the last part. Crouching down beside the skylight, Lutrin peered inside. It looked just as strange as it did on the outside. She could only wonder what kind of troll would build such a curious residence.

“What do you think, Sugardad? Could we afford something like this back at home?”

Micillia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara heard it, the sound of something on her roof. It wasn't a big thing, but it didn't make such little noise as to be insignificant. Chiara tried to get back to her list, this was serious business. Curiosity ate at her tho, and she was soon scaling the ladders up to the highest floor of the house. She looked up at the skylight an thought she saw movement. A grin covered her face. Whatever it was that was up there she wanted to catch it.
Chiara ran to the far wall where a series of levers were ready to be pulled. She couldn't remember which lever did what so she decided to pull them all. Yes, Chiara had designed this room only 3 months ago herself, but the blueblood couldn't be expected to remember what the hundreds of rooms she had designed all did. Hopefully this lever would activate the trap-door in the roof and let the curiosity Chiara glimpsed through skylight fall into this room. She heard a rumble, something was happening, and prepared a net.

Katanari
Whats going to happen Green?! Is Lutrin going to fall or is the house going to become a giant robot?! Who knoooows. (Aka up to u razz )

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 am
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin longed to get a better look at the rest of the hive. She had always possessed a danger-prone kind of curiosity, and the hive's strangeness only heightened her interest. Crawling on top of the skylight despite her better judgement, she pressed her face down against the glass. Almost immediately her breath fogged up her view. She wiped it away, fingers squeaking against the window pane.

Though she had seen some of the hive's interior from her glance before, she could now see almost the entire room. It was a puzzling affair: a mixture of highblood art, electrical equipment, multi-coloured notebooks, musical instruments, and strange doodads she could not even begin to make sense of. For instance, against the one wall there was a series of levers. She suspected they were light switches but if so they were the weirdest light switches she had even seen. She turned her attention to the display shelf on the neighbouring wall. Her eyes widened as she caught sight of something shiny. Was that a jar of bees?

That question would have to remain unanswered, at least for a minute or so longer, as suddenly the floor gave out beneath her—or to be more precise the window swung open as intended when Chiara pulled the lever, causing Lutrin to drop down into the hive. She landed with a squeak on the now rotating floor. Lights pulsed rapidly (one lever was a light switch after all) and blue smoke began to fill the block.

Hurriedly, Lutrin jumped to her feet. It took her but a moment to reorient herself. Noticing the grinning blueblood by the levers (currently drifting away from the levers via the moving floor), she offered up her own smile.

“Excuse me! Hope you don't mind me dropping in!” As Sugardad tipped his hat to the troll, Lutrin marvelled and pretended to marvel at the room as she searched for a potential escape route.

Micillia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara hid the net behind herself, this visitor was friendly! "Welcome!" Chiara said with a toothy grin. "Would you care for some tea or a tour?" Guests were never to be turned away, especially guests who were so graceful when falling from heights. Maybe this troll would consider a livelihood in Dance Battles... But that was here nor there, this was a surprise guest and that could only mean fun!

Without waiting for an answer about tea Chiara continued, "Would you like your drink in the dining hall, the gymnasium or the foyer? I myself prefer lounging with guests in the sand room. Come along!" The Blueblood led the way out of this room and into a hallway lined with mirrors and doors. All the better to keep guests longer by confusing them with winding hallways and mazes of doors.

Katanari

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:29 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Before Lutrin could respond, the other troll was already guiding her out of the room and down the hall. “Oh, well... I wouldn't want to intrude or anything,” Lutrin said, remembering her manners and the danger. Even so, she was curious. She had wondered what such a zany hive would look like on the inside and quite miraculously she had been provided with a opportunity to look and see. She was reluctant to pass it up.

“You have a gymnasium?!” Lutrin gasped, as she followed behind Chiara. “That sounds amazing! I would love for something like that in my hive but... I guess it kind of already is a gymnasium.” She tapped a finger on her lip thoughtfully. She was about to say more when Sugardad brushed her cheek with his tail. While enthusiasm was a wonderful trait to have, it would be wise to exercise a little bit of caution.

“I'm Lutrin by the way! I'm a free runner!” She beamed.

Micillia
LATE AND SHORT.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Hello Lutrin. I am Chiara." Chiara was leading her guest down flights of stairs, around hallways and bends, and through doors she had forgotten she even had built. It was always fun getting lost in her own hive with company. "You know, i could arrange to help you get a gymnasium in your own hive, just like mine, for a trade." Chiara grinned her favorite grin. Such a nice troll, so easy to trap. "She isn't yours yet Chiara" she cautioned herself. "Patience catches more than impatience"

Katanari
Late? pft, as if there is a time restraint smile and look at that, another short post razz

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:39 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

Lutrin laughed. “Thanks, but I wouldn't know where to put it!” Indeed, fitting something like that in her tree-top hive would be next to impossible. Besides, she had all she needed with the wild forest growth.

As they worked their way through the winding halls, Lutrin took in everything around her. This particular hallway was textured in black and white ceramic tiles, from the walls, to the ceiling, to the floor. Not only that, there was something... off about it. “Um... Is it just me or does hall kinda... spin?” She asked. When they had first started down the hall, she had been certain it was perfectly straight. Now though, her left foot was higher than her right. And further down it seemed like everything twisted. But maybe that was just an optical illusion.

Micillia
LATE AND SHORT.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The intricate architecture Chiara had designed was doing its job, her prey was wandering ever father into the web, becoming disoriented. The small chat was irking Chaira tho, she needed to turn up the heat. Really force this troll to show their potential. She stopped at a junction in the hallway and turned around.

"Well Lutrin, nothing is impossible here." She got closer to her guest and put a hand on the troll's shoulder. "I mean, I don't remember how many times I've narrowly avoided my own pitfalls. But here," the blue blood said as she tapped one of the cleverly hidden buttons on the wall. "Lets take a short cut." The floor opened up and Chiara wrapped her arm around the other troll as the two started to slide down the chute to the kitchen.

Katanari

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:01 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

As Chiara placed a hand on Lutrin's shoulder, the brownblood exchanged a look with her lusus. She was normally not very aware of her own personal space but something about the blueblood's touch was unsettling. Shrugging off the feeling, but not the hand, she turned her gaze back to Chiara.

“Really?” Lutrin asked, her eyes going wide when the blueblood admitted to nearly falling victim to her own traps. Those must have been some wily traps. She considered for a moment all the dangers. Then suddenly, she let out a laugh. “Wow, you must have a really bad memory if you forgot your own...”

The rest of what she meant to say was swallowed up though, when the floor opened up beneath her feet. Letting out a scream as she dropped into the chute, Lutrin instinctively grabbed hold of Chiara. She squeezed the blueblood tight. As they slid down into the tunnel, Lutrin kept screaming. She screamed up at Sugardad. She screamed down at the darkness. She screamed directly in Chiara's face. Then she ran out of air and had to take a breath. Air flooded her lungs. Then she proceeded to scream some more. This time it sounded less like a scream of terror and more like a scream of delight.

When the two trolls finally popped out of the end of the chute, Lutrin released Chiara and tumbled over the floor, laughing. A half a minute later, and Sugardad drifted out. He landed on top of Lutrin's chest (she was still sprawled out on her back) and adjusted his hat to regard their surroudings.

Micillia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The troll was yelling right into Chiara's face. And touching her, Chiara was usually the one to invade personal space, usually to make others uncomfortable. Didn't she have any manners? No of course she didn't.

"Ah- ha.. ha ha ha," Chiara forced a laugh as she pried the brown blood off of her. "Right, this is the kitchen." Chiara swept her hands wide, showing off the immaculate marble kitchen. Food was important to this blue blood. The eating and preparing area had to be as amazing and unique as the meals Chiara ate. "Anyway, what would you like to drink? Name anything! The least a friend could do is offer a drink." Chiara used the "friend" word liberally. This troll was indeed unique; if not in a rather annoying way... A diamond in the rough Chiara told herself. Once this girl was her's Chiara would polish it right up.

Katanari
Blooga bloooo

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:20 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

“Wooooow!” Lutrin stared, agog at the sight before her. “This is amaaaaaazing!” And indeed it was. From the pristine tiled floor, to the glittering marble countertops, to the wild array of devices sitting on top of them, Chiara's nutrition block was a marvel... and a perfect trap for someone as curious as Lutrin.

Springing to her feet, Lutrin rushed to the nearest counter to investigate. In between some strange bladed device, and a mixer were three blenders. Three! She was dazzled. What would a troll need three blenders for? Lutrin had no idea. She did not even have one blender. Clearly she was doing something very wrong with her life.

The rest of Chiara's nutrition block was no less impressive. Lutrin darted from counter to counter, investigating all of its odds and ends. It was only as she paused to examine a toaster that she realised Chiara had asked her a question.

“Oooh! I'd love some soda if you have any? Just no orange soda, please!” Her experience at Bloodfest had put her off of citrus for a bit. While it was still perfectly tasty, she had a hard time shaking off the uncomfortable feeling that came with the memory of her head being held under. It was just too bad. She really did like oranges.

Suddenly Lutrin had a thought. Turning, she gave the room a quick sweep with her eyes. No sign of one anywhere. She looked back at Chiara. “Hey, where's you're lusus? Do they live outside? I didn't see one earlier.”

Micillia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Chiara walked to the cooling receptacle and opened it up, look for a suitable drink for Lutrin. There were many varieties of soda; grape, cucumber, chicken. Chiara pulled out a green colored one, not bothering to look at the flavor and pored it onto a glass.

"Oh that old thing?" Chiara shrugged, turning around to hide the glass as she added a little something "extra," "I think its in the library, probably wasting more time sleeping its life away." She handed her guest the drink and proceeded to make herself a cup of hot cocoa. "Yours looks pretty attached tho. It must be pretty useful to bother dragging it along everywhere."

Katanari
POKE

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:23 pm
      ツ Lutrin Weesil

“It...?” Lutrin wondered aloud. It seemed a strange way to refer to her own lusus, but perhaps she had a strange lusus. Content with that explanation, Lutrin did not dwell on the matter for more than a moment. Besides, Chiara had prepared her drink. Accepting the bubbling elixir, Lutrin examined it. The drink was too dark for lime, but still a definite green. She could glean nothing from sniffing either; like most sodas it was odourless. With a shrug she raised the cup to her lips. Sugardad let out a squeak in warning, but it was too late. Lutrin had already taken a sip.

Her eyes widened. She looked at Chiara, then back down at the cup, her expression frozen in shock. “This is... You...!” Her voice trailed. Suddenly she broke out into a radiant, open-mouthed smile. She gesticulated wildly with both hands, splashing a little. “This is amazing! It's so good, oh my gosh!! Where did you get it?! It's like zucchini! Or is it cucumber? So refreshing! Sugardad you should try some! No? Boooooottoms up!” Without any further ado, Lutrin planted her feet, threw back her head, and downed the rest of drink. As soon as she finished she slammed the cup down on the counter and boomed, “MOST MERRY ******** THANK YOU!!” Those seemed appropriate words for imbibing delicious bubble drink with a highblooded friend.

Gently releasing the cup, she returned to Chiara's earlier comment. “Oh yeah! Sugardad is great! He taught me everything I know! And he's very gentlemanly.” She gave a sage nod. Sugardad made a show of being modest. “So gentlemanly... But here, I'll show you!” Scooping the lusus off her shoulder, she placed him on the counter. She raised her arms over her head and swivelled her torso from side to side in a quick stretch. Then she leapt into action.

A cartwheel took her away from the island, towards the next wall of cabinets. When she was right-side up again, she ducked down into a crouch. Then she back-flipped onto a clear space on the counter. From there she hoisted herself up between the cupboards, spread her legs in the splits over the top, and swung back so that she hung upside down, facing Chiara. She opened her arms wide. “Ta-dah!”

Micillia

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces