Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Familiar Faces (Kya x Kaipo x Rafiya)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image

The purple wild dog had wondered away from the group, leaving the majority of her pups with their father and her older daughter Kya took a much needed break. She loved her little ones a great deal but a little of eight was a large one for the wild dog who was beginning to age.

She hadn't left them all behind though no she had brought one little one along with her. Her youngest son seemed thrilled to be out and about in the world, singled out from the rest of his siblings. "Now Kaipo you make sure you stay with momma, and you listen." Kya was trying her best to give each pup their own individual time with her and today was Kaipo's turn.

User Image

Kaipo was trotting beside his momma proud as punch. He was the youngest of the litter and one of the smallest. He felt very special having his momma all to himself for a few hours. It had taken every ounce of strength for him not to brag to his siblings as he and his momma departed. He wanted to tell them all that he got to go because he was momma's favourite. He knew that was likely not the truth but it felt good for him to think it and he was pretty sure it will good to say it to.

"I promise to listen good momma." he said turning his big brown eyes towards her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:46 pm
User Image

Rafiya was looking for her sister and spotted her at a distance, grinning and crouching down, tail wagging as she thought about what the best approach would be. She didn't want to be TOO aggressive, but she did want to play. Or hang out at least.

Then she saw the puppy. Her nephew! Puppies always wanted to play, and Rafiya was SO VERY BORED. The diamond spotted dog crawled across the grass, not especially good at it, but more than happy to try. After all, if she was obvious then it was all the more likely that one of them would notice and join in!

She was, after all, the fun aunt.  

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:07 pm
Kya spotted her salmon coloured sister well in advance, she knew that Kaipo would enjoy time with his aunt, and better yet would love a chance to play with her. Kya knew that Rafiya was much younger at heart than she was so when she spotted her sister crawling through the grass in an exaggerated way she smiled knowing that this would all be good fun.

"Kaipo, I think I smell and intruder." Kya said in a voice that made it clear she was just playing and they were in fact in no danger. Kya quickly lowered herself to the ground, mimicking her sisters stance.

"We must get them." she told him barely managing to keep her giggles down, Rafiya had a way of bringing out the silly side in Kya.

Kaipo turned to his momma, his eyes wide and full of excitement. "An intruder!" she said his voice more serious than his mother's. He knew it was all play but he saw no reason not to take it all seriously, if nothing else it was good practice.

"I will get them momma." he said as he went bounding through the grass that was taller than him. "Where are you, I'm going to get you." she shouted bouncing his way through the foliage.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:10 pm
Rafiya grinned, throwing up her paws and jumping at her nephew, "Oh look who thinks they can take me down!" She grinned, pawing at him, "I don't think so little pup! You and I will DUEL TO THE DEATH!"

She grinned at her sister, winking.  

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:37 pm
The purple wild dog stood back up once her son went bounding through the grass. She giggled as he made his way towards her shouting his threats. When Rafiya leapt out to meet him she didn't hold back her giggles anymore. She sat down waiting for the two of them to make their way back towards them.

"You can do it Kaipo" she called out encouragements out to her young one. She hoped that Rafiya would play along for his sake.

Kaipo startled when his aunt jumped out at him. He was surprised but he recovered quickly and moved in for the attack. He jumped up nipping at her legs as he went.

"I will get you Rafiya. You just have to be my size" he told her. "Its not a fair fight otherwise. Bend down." he commanded.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:42 pm
"Oh, really? And how is a mighty warrior supposed to beat dragons and Gods if he can't take down his aunty, hm?" Rafiya asked, hopping back and crouching a little, wagging her tail. "Come on, puppy! You've got it in you! Come at me!"  

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:28 pm
"Careful what you wish for sister." Kya called out to her sister. The purple wild dog was still hanging back, content to watch her son play with her sister, and frankly happy to have a break fully and completely. Even with the help of Wahed and Konana, Kya constantly found herself feeling exhausted. It was better now that the pups were all weened but the wild dog certainly enjoyed her quiet time more than she ever realized.

"Take it easy on you aunt Kaipo, you know she is old." Kya shouted to her son, all the while stinking out her tongue at her sister. She slowly lowered herself down in the grass, she could just see the two playing on the other side of the blades of grass.

Once his aunt stooped to his size Kaipo waisted no time before launching himself onto her back and scurrying up her back. Once to the top of her back he plopped down and began to knaw on his auntie's ears.

"FIrst I will take away your hearing, without your hearing you wont know when I am coming. I will be able to get you any time I want!" he said giggling as he knawed on her ears a little more.

"And once your ears are gone I willl... " he trailed off he wasn't really sure what he would do.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:37 pm
Rafiya laughed, dropping down and rolling over, "Try and escape me puppy! Just try! The dragon shall crush you, MWAHAHAHAHAHA!" She laughed as hard as she could because, frankly, that really hurt her ears. Stupid sharp puppy teeth.  

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:51 pm
Worrying that her sons teeth my be bitting of more than desired Kya got up and made her way over to the fighting duo. Kya knew from experience that although a pups teeth were little they were like sharp little blades. She could honestly say that that was half the reason the pups all got weaned so fast.

"You aren't being to rough on your old aunt are you Kaipo." she asked bending and picking him up by the scruff of his neck. Her tone was light and she wasn't scolding him in any way, she was merely giving her sister a bit of a break. She placed him gently on the ground next to his aunt.

Kaipo was shocked when his aunt flipped over unexpectedly. "You can't crush me." hesouted out. He was struggling to get back up and find a vantage point for his next attack. However before he found his way he found himself with his feet in the air.

"Aw mom, I can't be a slayer if you interfere. Strong fighters don't have their mommy's swooping in." he whimpered as she put him back down on his feet. The pup stayed sitting there for a minute just pouting not sure what his next move should be.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:15 pm
Rafiya rolled over again and sat up, lifting her paw and patting the top of her nephew's head. "Aw, don't worry little pup, mom's are there to worry about you. It's just what they do. Right, sis?"

She tilted her head, grinning at her sister and nestling in. "Besides, if she hadn't warned you I was coming you'd have probably been bounced on by someone twice the size you are."  

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:54 pm
"That's right little one, I am always here to watch over you and protect you and worry about you. I'm a busy mom given all the trouble you and your siblings seem to get into." She smiled the cubs caused a lot of work for her, but she would never trade her life, not for anything.

"What do you say we all head back and see what those siblings of yours have gotten themselves into." She was mildly worried that they may have overrun their poor father and older sister.

"Come on now I will lead the way." she told them.

Kaipo didn't bother responding. He felt defeated he would just have to get his aunt later, when she was least expecting it. He would get her in the end.

"No I will lead the way." he announced proudly before trotting down the trail back towards where his family's den was.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:27 pm
"Uh-oh, someone's getting an awfully big head." Rafiya grinned, nudging her sister, "Maybe I should have played a little more rough, knocked him down a peg, you think?" She rubbed her ear. "Or at least chew on his ear a little bit."  

demonstration_evil

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:22 pm
Kya let out a chuckle, "I am sure you will get your chance. Come on lets let him lead us home this time. Before dinner I'm sure he will be chomping at the bit again and you can show him whose boss." She gave her sister a playful nudge. She liked having her around even if she acted like a pup at times, it wasn't too often that she got to see her siblings.

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games