New Roleplay Idea, Needs Female!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image

~~~~ is just your regular teenage girl! she is a cheerleader and one of the most popular girls in the high school of her small town. No she is not stuck up and rude, she is smart, kind and very stubborn. When she wants something she works for it until she gets it and when someone is in need of help or hurt she always insists to help them, or forces herself to. Things might seem perfect at school, but things at home aren't so well for her. Her father is secretly cheating on her mother and her mother does nothing but drink and act depressed all the time. One day her father gets in a horrible accident and dies, she didn't know much about his workplace but she knew someone who used to work for her father. ~~~~ goes to ---- some new guy in town just a couple years older then her, she had always had a kind of crush on him from the time he moved into town and she knows he works for her father so she asks if he could take her to her fathers office to get his things, he tells her he will get the things and she insists that she wants to see it the way he decorated it.

---- is the new guy in town, regular twenty one year old just looking for a fresh start, he has a bit of a messed up past. He might seem okay on the outside but he is secretly in a very large drug cartel with in the small town. He is known in ~~~~'s high school as the weird kids older brother, there is a lot of rumours about him because he is so mysterious and well, it is a small town. ---- used to work for ~~~~'s father before he died, but now he owns things. ---- is just getting out of a corner store when he is stopped by ~~~~ who bets him to bring her to her fathers office, finally he agrees and brings her over.

After that day ~~~~'s little crush grows a little, she begins finding ---- whenever she can to talk to him, she likes him and thinks he is very kind, not like any of the guys she has dated before. He finds her kind of cute so he doesn't mind talking to her, they get along and soon start hanging out more and more. That's when they begin to secretly date and other things.. But one day something happens to ---- that seriously upsets him so he breaks it off with her and keeps himself distant. A week passes without her even knowing where he is and she gets worried, so she goes over to one of his co-workers she met and asks him to higher him, she tells him that her dad showed her many times before how to handle the drugs so he highers her. She gets what she wants and has to work as ----'s undergrad, but now she is working in a drug cartel and she has no idea what the first thing about it is, she does this just to see ---- again and now she has no idea what she has gotten into.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:35 pm
I really like the idea hun.
I'd be interested in doing it with you if you want.

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:02 pm
A True Killjoy
I really like the idea hun.
I'd be interested in doing it with you if you want.

I would love that thank you.
I would like to start when she asks him to see her fathers office then we can go on from there.
I'll make it and start  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:33 pm
DeersackBatman

Not a problem
That sounds like a great place to start it off
and thank you for making and starting it

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100