Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Adventure (Jack/Chel/???) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:08 pm
Jack had unfortunately hit the nail on the head, and the slight reset of Chel's gears was visible on her face. There was a pause in her expression, the ever so slight faltering of her cocky, assymetrical grin.

"It's too late for slow when I'm carryin' your zombie child," she joked, having reset to something childish and benign. "You can even take him to the labs when I'm out on missions gumdrop."

But her grip on his shirt tightened and she was afraid of the noise in her chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:02 pm
"A mentally questionable but hot douchenozzle. Truly the kind of vampiric hell spawn Deus deserves," he said wry pride, because talking made it easier to pretend he could miss the small gap in her grin before the reset. Steps away from over-exuberance and back to what he had made himself comfortable with. They would leave golems behind and pick out another layer to wear, even though his idea involved stripping clothes off.

They were almost at the broken front doors. He wondered how much slower her steps were going to get.  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:46 pm
"Least I can tell him his dad was real adorable in Halloween," she sneered, reaching over to pinch his cheeks while she still could.

She pushed the door open with her forearm, pulling Jack in. "Last chance to ******** a mermaid 'fore you go~" Chel teased, really meaning that if he wanted some time to soak it in she was fine waiting.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:56 pm
He scoffed to show his great displeasure at the word adorable and bared his fangs just because he could. "I'm good, thanks. Last chance to leave me for those demons you were having so much fun talking to."

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:30 pm
"I got my own waiting back home, thanks," she told him, fitting her arms around his waist before everything went black.

---

It took a few moments for the fuzz from waking up to clear. The room was blurred shapes and colors took a few seconds longer after viewing a nearly monochromatic world. The familiar hissing was what made the world real again, the location concrete. She stepped out of the pod and shook her head a little, hand going to her ear to try to clear the static somehow.

The techs performed the obligatory vitals check before handing her and Jack their mission report form. It was only when she was was faced with the brick of text that she looked at Jack, giving him a look.

---

Their knees bumped together and she grabbed at him, moved her mouth down his neck and going lower still. She yelped when the back of her head met the headboard of her bed, but it was a pisspoor substitute for the hard rock of a gravestone.

"Watch it," she rebuked him, rubbing her head lightly, but the crooked smile came back to her face and she let him continue. In her eyes was a great apology; I'm sorry it's not as great as Halloween. I'm sorry for making you write that mission report because I couldn't. I'm sorry I'm all I can offer you here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:53 pm
In a way, it was like waking from a wonderful dream. He was bleary for the first handful of seconds and still squinting some as he adjusted to the harsh light of Deus. In mere minutes his head was hurting again, and he slipped a finger around his lenses to rub at his eyes irritably as he unfolded himself from the cramped pod. It was like being released from several foreign skins, vampire and captive and back to something not quite human anymore. His nerves felt both sensitive and dull in a way he couldn't explain, like he was suddenly aware of everything but unable to process it all just yet.

But there was paperwork to do, and Chel was relying on him to do it. Sighing through his nose, he took the pen and began to jot down notes through narrowed eyes.

---

He missed having fangs in this instance. Maybe it was one of those foggy, lust-riddled thoughts that had no business anywhere beyond the bed, but he wanted nothing more than to sink his teeth into Chel and literally be able to so do. The roughhousing with the golems, however great the mood was, paled in comparison to what it felt like to hold something that exuded warmth and life, though. It had been odd trying to remember the signals he knew so well, least of all go beyond the limits of their vessels. There, he was a rubber vampire trying to understand it all in as short a time as possible. Here, he was a demon as she'd called him, thoroughly aware of the scarred landscape he was in control of.

It wasn't a headstone in a graveyard, but it was something just as good in its own way. In Halloween he couldn't feel his blood pumping quite like this.

Whether the little n** at her lips was a childish but honest apology or a patronizing one, he did catch the look in her eyes. It was about there that he decided to step up his game, turning the usual tussle towards something more demanding as he asserted his dominance and pinned her down. Jack had been serious with his insinuations, but more than that, he didn't want to see her continually apologize for something she couldn't possibly control--especially when they were supposed to be enjoying themselves. He left a rough trail with his mouth from the twins down past the scar at her stomach. (Stop talking, despite having said only two words aloud.)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas