Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Pure Poetree (Holly/Junko)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:57 am
Okay. It was coming. She couldn't put it off anymore. Not that hanging out with Holly was what she was trying to avoid, it was the sheer terror that came with every reminder she was going to see Seiji's parents again. She'd never been so terrified of good creeple before, it was ridiculous.

Oh well, this would be fun. Shed get something nice for his mother and then she'd get to spend time with a nice ghoul. Junko didn't feel any dread as she walked up to the gates of Amityville Academy, so that was a good sign. She smiled, looking down at her eyephone to send off a couple text messages while she waited for Holly to arrive.

The Semblance of Unity
I AM THE WORST

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:37 pm
Hollandaise was going to help someone; she was going to help someone choose plants. Her step was decidedly light as she hurried to the gate, phone buzzing in her pocket. Ah, there she was. Hollandaise had not really met the other ghoul before, but it wasn't hard to place her, not many had quite as much hair as she did. Her own hair was bundled up in very large, slouchy beanie deemed appropriate for the still chill weather.

"Hello, Junko. Do you have a particular nursery in mind - or would you like to visit the one I typically frequent?" A small, excited smile played across her face and her toes curled into the dirt.

eight

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:28 pm
Junko looked up when someone called out her name, a voice she was unfamiliar with attached to a face she didn't know in person yet. But she smiled regardless, tucking her phone away in her purse and clapping her hands excitedly. Look at her! She was so adorable! "Let's go to the one you visit! I don't know any nurseries myself."

She folded her hands behind her back, waiting for Holly to take the lead before following alongside her. "Thank you so much for this, I'm actually really excited!"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 12:01 pm
Hollandaise chattered as they journeyed to the nursery; she enjoyed whenever someone gave her free reign to speak about plants. And Hollandaise could go on and on and... on. Soon enough, though, they came to the shop and Hollandaise stroked her finger down a flower that sat outside.

"Junko," she said seriously. "What sort of message do you wish to convey?"

eight

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 5:17 pm
What...message? Junko blinked, hesitating a moment while she put great consideration into her answer. Was I'm sorry a good message? It didn't seem like enough. Forgive me? But Seiji kept saying she likely didn't need to ask for it...

Wow, this was harder than she thought. Junko frowned, tapping her lip. "Well..that's...hard for me to decide, I think. I want to say I'm sorry, and I want to beg her for forgiveness, but Seiji thinks she might not be upset, so perhaps I should say thank you..but if I were in her position I don't know if I could..not...not be upset?" Humming, Junko tilted her head and crossed her arms. This really was difficult. "I wouldn't suppose there's anything that says both I'm sorry and thank you, is there?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:14 pm
"Well," she said slowly, drawing out the word as she trailed a finger along some hapless rose's petal. "You could create a bouquet of things that would symbolize that, but they will die." Hollandaise did not particularly like bouquets. Flowers were best living.

Her toes tapped out a rhythmless beat against the ground. "Perhaps... 'please forgive me' or 'constancy' or hmm" Hollandaise paused, peering over the plants thoughtfully. "-'anxious to please'?"

eight

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:10 pm
Junko shook her head. "No, I want to give her something that will last and she can take care of and grow." A bouquet was definitely not something Junko wanted to give Emilia.

"Constancy?" Junko rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm afraid I don't know what that means," she admitted sheepishly. Did it just mean..constantly? Like, always? Maybe...

Anxious to please didn't sit well with her. "I think I like please forgive me."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:10 pm
"Something that will last," she murmured. "Constancy refers to being constant, not changing your mind - it can mean you will be faithful, or always there for someone." Her eyes glowed as she fingers a flower's stem. It told her in halting words a humorous story about how a minipet had gotten loose in the nursery once. Hollandaise chuckled, thanking the plant for the story and moved on.

Carefully, she lifted a medium-sized plant - a purple hyacinth. The flower had just begun to bloom. "This means 'please forgive me'. Hyacinths bloom each year if they are taken care of properly.Bu if you do not like the color, we may look for something else?"

eight
wow i thought i had tagged this OTL

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:01 am
She watched Holly curiously, tilting her head a bit like a curious bird when she suddenly chuckled. Was something funny? As the other ghoul moved on, Junko touched the plant herself. Huh..perhaps there was some kind of inside joke behind 'constancy'? Or maybe she was--no. No, Holly wouldn't do that. That was just mean, and Holly didn't seem mean to her.

When a flower was presented to her Junko turned to see it, immediately smiling again as she reached out to lightly brush her fingers against the soft petals. "What a neat shape! How long do they bloom for? They are really pretty.."

The Semblance of Unity
IT'S OKAY I'M JUST AS BAD, APPARENTLY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:55 pm
Hollandaise barely contained her urge to beam when Junko said the flower was pretty. Her eyes glowed. "They say you seem very pretty too - I told them you are nice." She hummed softly for a second. "They can glow for anywhere from a week to a month; these have just begun. And they bloom each year as well." She held the flower out to Junko. It was a relatively small pot, fit for travel.

"I think it amusing that they are for constancy and yet they do chatter on - not slow like tress at all."

eight

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas