Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Just One More Night to Set me Free?||Me n Toryuuku Shinjuku Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mondays. What was it about Mondays that got people into such a fuss? Oh right, obligations, that's what. No one wanted to start the week on a Monday because everyone hated the idea that there even was a Monday. Sitting up in bed, Ari looked over at the digital alarm clock that sat on the bedside table of the dorm room she shared with some random girl. It was nearly six a.m. and Ari had barely slept all night, all because it was Monday. Falling back against the four pillows that covered almost half of the bed's surface area. The female was starting college, her very first year of college. So yes, she was up at an unGodly hour of the morning and she found herself restless. Tossing and turning for about a half hour, she decided the effort was't worth the outcome. Pulling back the duvet, she jumped out of bed and headed for the kitchen. Making herself a decent breakfast of eggs and bacon, she slipped back into her room and decided to prepare herself for the day. Double checking for all her text books and her laptop and possibly everything she could need, she zipped the bag closed and headed for the bathroom.

Stepping out of the shower, she was grinning from ear to ear and she slipped back into her room and threw on some clothes. Looking herself over in the mirror, Ari grabbed her pack again and pulled it on. Stepping into her shoes she walked out and headed for the elevators. Ari took the elevator down and walked out of the residence building and headed for the school's main building. Ari took a few minutes to find her class. Once she did she looked around for a coffee shop. Buying herself a coffee, she went back to the class and walked in. of course she didn't expect a full class or anything, but being nearly twenty minutes early, she was surprised to find another girl there. Slipping into a set near the back of the class, she sat and pulled out her laptop. I wonder what this class will be like..... I wonder if it'll be like high school.... she thought to herself as she fired up the laptop and checked her email. Ari wanted to check and see if her best friend Jess messaged her. The two went to different schools now and she liked to keep in touch with one of the best and only friends she'd had since forever. It was always hard for her to make friends, but this year she wanted to try just a little harder.

| Out Of Memories: Could you quote me when you post? |

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toryuuku Shinjuku

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:45 pm
User Image

The alarm clock blared with an ungodly screech. A groan even louder than that emerged from the person waking up. He grabbed the gadget and threw it against the wall to silence it. He reluctantly dragged himself out of bed and crawled to the bath room. He looked at himself in the mirror and got rid of his bed head. "Gah...first day and I'm off to a great start." he said grabbing his toothbrush. He was already late for class. He didn't care. He got himself dressed and walked out of his dorm. He tightened his tie and wiped off his pants and headed down the hallway. He stopped at the the UniCafe to get a cup of coffee and a donut. "Which class is it again? Oh right." he said entering the building.

He walked through the class door while the teacher was teaching. "I'm assuming you must be Mr. Toryuuku Shinjuku since you're the only one who didn't answer in roll call." The teacher scolded. "Yeah, that's me. But please call me Tory, Tory J, or nothing at all." he said He took his seat next to a young lady with similar colored hair and complimented her. "Nice hair." he said before laying his head down.

-CrossroadsQueen-

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:26 pm
-CrossroadsQueen-

((I'm so sorry. I didn't notice that I didn't put another dash in your UN in the quote))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The room filled and eventually the teacher walked in and proceeded to introduce himself. The teacher took attendance and before she knew it, the class had begun. Ari prepared herself and listened intently to the teacher. After some time, the door opened and in walked a student. Ari looked away as he made his way towards her. When the teacher called his name, she was shocked at the tiny feud that had erupted between the two males. When he sat down and proceeded to comment on her hair color, she tried not to blush or giggle as she noted that they shared the same hair color. "Thanks..." she said softly to the male. Maybe things might.... Just start looking up... she thought to herself as she started to take notes.

| Out Of Memories: |

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toryuuku Shinjuku

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:44 pm
User Image

As the teacher continued on with his lesson and Tory's coffee now gone he soon fell asleep. Small snores could be heard by everyone. As Mr. Harden continued with his lesson the agitation in his voice grew and grew until he threw the marker at Tory's head. The small impact caused Tory to wake up and look at the board. He looked at the board, the Mr. Harden, and then the marker and back to the board. He grabbed the dry erase marker and headed to the board. "You misspelled 'Tigris' and the other connection to this river system is the Euphrates. Also, 'Mesopotamia' means: the land between two rivers." he said capping the marker. He went back to his seat and played with his empty coffee cup. "If you're going to teach something we all learned in high school...make it interesting." he glared. He continued to knock his cup over and pick it back up continuously not caring about the scowling he was getting from the instructor. "So boring." he said looking at the girl next to him. He smirked and spoke to her. "What's your name?"

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quiet little snores came from the Tory, it was funny how some people just didn't care enough to stay awake. But the teacher continued on with the lesson, but he was more upset with Tory than Ari had noticed. Before she'd got the chance to look up, a maker was flying through the air in the direction of her table. At first she thought it was going to hit her, but then it flew past and bounced off of Tory's head. Ari was shocked that the teacher had thrown the marker at Tory. But Tory didn't even complain, instead he walked up to the board and fixed a few of the instructors mistakes. Now this never happened in high school. When Tory sat back down, Ari did her best not to stare at how smart he was. The male expressed his emotion on the class before he turned to her and asked for her name. "A-Ari..." she replied, a small stutter of nervousness slipping out. When the teacher finally said something of interest, she turned her attention to the front of the class. So they had to pick a partner to do an assignment? That might not be the best thing considering that Ari had no one to ask, well this was going to be good. The girl sat back and sighed as the teacher explained what the assignment was and so on.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toryuuku Shinjuku

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:37 pm
User Image

Tory looked her up and down when she turned away. She had amazing features. She was very pretty. One of the most attractive girls he's seen in a long time. "Ari, huh?" he said. "In case you didn't hear me before...I'm Tory J." He examined her. Nice full thighs and a slim waist he could notice through her coat. And her breasts could be seen filling out the coat as well. "Hmmm." he thought to himself. He heard about the project, but he was only half listening. "Project...partner." he thought. He reached over and tapped her. "Ari...be my partner in the project." he said going back to play with his coffee cup. "Tory! Be quiet!" Mr. Harden said. Mr. Harden and Tory had a history which was why there was so much tension between the two. "Yes sir!" he saluted dramatically. "So, how bout it , Ari? Feel like getting your first A+ in college?" he asked her examining her body. "You're off to a good start." he smiled. "By showing up to class early of course." he lied.

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tory said his name once more, in case she hadn't heard. She nodded and tried not to stray too far from the lesson. But before she could focus, she was being tapped on the shoulder, by none other than Tory. She turned her attention once more to the male as he asked her, well more like told her, to be his partner. But before she could answer, the instructor was telling Tory to be silent. This Mr. Harden really had it out for Tory, poor guy. Once again Tory was talking to her, although she couldn't help but notice his eyes rake over her body. She pretended not to notice, as he continued to talk, and boy was he ever cocky. By the end of class, he head was spinning. "Sure... When and where would you like to meet?" she asked, her tone soft, but firm, she didn't joke around with her grades. When the teacher walked out, she began to collet her books and place them in her bag, waiting for Tory to reply. She had a another class for the day, but they had about two weeks to complete this project, and it seemed pretty easy, so she was good to meet Tory whenever.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toryuuku Shinjuku

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:45 pm
User Image

"Good decision. I guarantee you will do good on this project." he said getting up. He gathered his trash and his empty bag that was purely for show. He threw his trash away and winked at the instructor. "See you next week." he said. He followed behind Ari looking at her...behind. He sped up a bit to walk at her pace. "Let's go somewhere else first." he said. He lightly grabbed her by the arm and took her to the gym. Just sit right here. He was placing her in the bleachers. He walked out of the door to go into the locker rooms. He came out in shorts and a beater with his favorite ball. He looked up at Ari with a smile. He shot the ball a little. A few from the free throw line, three point line and a few more lay-ups. "Hey, kid? Playing pick-up." a senior said. "Just like a thought." he smiled under his breath. "Yeah sure." he replied. "You think you can keep up with us?" the senior wrapped his arm around him. "I sure hope so." Tory said with fake eagerness.. he looked back at Ari and mouthed "Watch this." It was shirts vs skins. And they put Tory on skins in an attempt to embarrass him in front of Ari. They assumed she was his girlfriend. "I'm skins? Ok?" he said with his psuedo eagerness. He revealed his very athletic body with a smirk on his face. Which he quickly wiped off to continue his charade. He looked at her once again and mouthed, "Watch...this."

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Keeping to herself as she walked away from Tory after he'd replied, she looked around the halls, completely unaware of the eyes that were currently glued to her a**. Ari knew she had a body to kill, and when she hit the beach, there were several glances. But she never cared much for showing off, she did on occasion, but not in school, never in school. When Tory caught up with her and pulled her along, saying something about going somewhere, she tried her best to keep up. When they reached the gym, Ari looked down at her outfit, she wasn't dressed for the occasion at all. But before she could tell Tory that she wasn't ready to work out, she was being pulled along towards the bleachers. She was told to sit tight as the male rushed off towards, what she could only assume, was the change rooms. Ari sat with her leg over the other as she waited for Tory to come back out. To her surprise he was only confirming her evaluation of earlier, he was one cocky kid. When the seniors came out, she watched as Tory smirked, not a carre in the world.

Not even a second later, Tory's shirt was gone and Ari could see his nicely chiselled chest. So he had a bit of a reason to be somewhat cocky, but still, she tried not to look like she was stripping him. Looking towards the seniors, she wondered what Tory was going to do. He mouthed to her, telling her to watch him. She smiled and nodded at him. The seniors eyed Ari, but they would look from her to Tory, she thought maybe they thought to two were together. If any of the seniors had been cute, she would have told them otherwise. But she didn't care much for trouble, and she needed to get to her next class early. She had time to spare, so she wasn't in any rush to get out of the gym. I wonder what you're planning Tory... These guys look like they're gonna pummel you... Don't get hurt... At least not on my behalf... she thought as she kept her eyes trained on Tory, knowing he was the reason she was here.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toryuuku Shinjuku

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:32 pm
User Image

"I certainly hope you guys go easy one me." Tory laughed. His innocent smile disappeared when he took his position. Their weren't alot of thing Tory was serious about, but Basketball wasn't on that list. As soon as the ball was tipped off, Tory stole it from the receiver the second he got it. He shot down the court and made the lay-up. He looked back to the seniors and plastered his fake smile. "Beginners luck?" he laughed. The game continued and Tory was now sweating. Giving more definition to his muscles. He didn't bother to look at Ari. Rather she was looking or not was beyond him at this point. His focus was on Basketball. It was 14-32. Skins up. Tory made 28 of their points. The game was just about over and Tory showed no signs of fatigued. It was to the point to where three people were on Tory at once. He had the ball. Walking and dribbling slowly. He lowered his hips and started his drive. HIs explosive charge off his right foot lead the attack. He slipped the first guy with a double-edge fake. The second guy was confused. Tory suddenly made a pass to his teammate, but caught it mid-flight and swerved around him. The third one was a taller gentleman who tried to block his two point shot. All the while, Tory was laughing himself mad. He stopped mid-charge and stepped back behind the three point line and shot the ball. He turned around second before his beautiful swished. He looked back at the seniors unimpressed and wiped himself off.Luckily, it was only them, Tory and Ari in the gym. Otherwise, someone would have lost face. He walked up the bleacher and went to Ari. "Enjoy the show?" he sipped his water bottle. He had yet to put his shirt on to see if she would react to being this close to a shirtless male. "Ready to go?" he smiled at her.

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The ball was up and the game started. Ari watched, at first, not too into the game. But then, she saw the looked on Tory's face. It was like nothing else in the room matter, this was his stage and he was going to give it all he had. She was shocked that the cocky male she'd met earlier was capable of something like this. She could tell by the look on his face, that even though he knew how good he was, he loved playing basketball. This was the very thing he was built for. "Wow.." she breathed, watching as shot after shot, Tory kept going. She couldn't help but wonder what else his stamina would be good for. Blushing at the thought, she tried not to focus on the game and stop thinking about that. The game was going pretty well, and Tory and his team of shirtless testosterone seemed to be kicking the a** of the seniors, who she thought must have been shy. The game was coming to an end and she noticed how everyone was starting to lose energy, except for Tory. If it wasn't for the light coat of sweat that covered his torso, no one would have thought he'd been playing the entire time. Not to mention the sweat defined and outline his muscles, as if they weren't prominent enough, now they were practically screaming at her.

Tory was stuck with the ball and he had three seniors on him. Ari sat in the edge of her seat as he hands gripped, her anxiousness growing. She never took her eyes off the boys as they played, and Tory managed to make the best of the situation. She blinked and stared in shock as he tossed the ball and started to walk away. Her eye looked over at the hoop, and the ball flew right through it, the net barely making a sound as the ball passed it. Once the ball hit the floor, Ari noticed that Tory had already made his way over. He had refused to put on his shirt, but it didn't bother her much. She turned to him with a small smile "Yes I did.." she said softly. She smiled back and grabbed her things "I'm ready, but I've got a class in twenty minutes, so I'm afraid that we can't work on the project" she said as she pulled her bag over he shoulders and stood. After that, Ari had but one new thought about Tory There's more to you than you let on.... I wonder what else you hide under that c**k, macho ego of yours...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toryuuku Shinjuku

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:37 pm
User Image

Tory finished wiping himself off and gathered his things. "That's fine. I understand." he smiled. "Why don't you drop by my dorm later on tonight so we can...work." he said. They left the gym with envy and anger through the air. He turned to the seniors and just sighed. "Let me walk you to your next class. You have 20 minutes, but you seem like the kind of girl who likes to get to class early. I bet you were among the first three people in class." he said smugly. They reached the front of her building with plenty of time to spare. "And when you come over where something...comfy." he looked her up and down. Then he placed a piece of paper in her jacket with his dorm and number. "Really comfy...understand?" he said walking away spinning the ball on his finger. Tory went back to his place because he didn't feel like going to his next class. His started up his console and played his music. He began to clean up his already clean apartment. All he did was make sure everything was in order. He sat in his chair at his desk and opened up a book. He had quite the collection of literature. "College isn't as boring this time." he smiled to himself.

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

What?.. Is her serious? He's got to be joking... Ari thought to herself when Tory told her to go over later. That was pretty darned forward. Not to mention the dude had looked her over yet again. She shivered and let him walk her to class. No way she was going to his place later, and what was with him telling her what to wear? When they reached her class, Ari turned to say something, but Tory beat her to the punch, reminding her what to wear before he slipped his room number into her pocket and walked off like he'd scored better than anyone else. She just watched him walk off for a few moments. Ari couldn't lie, he was hot, but he didn't seem to be her type. She turned and walked into the classroom. The class was of course nearly empty and she thought about how tory told her she was always early. Wa she too up tight? Maybe she should start to enjoy things. She'd always been so worried about everything she did, she wanted to be top of her class, or at least get the grades she needed to get into a good hospital for her intern year. Ari had been so deep in thought, she almost didn't notice that the class had ended and she'd learned nothing.

Collecting her things, Ari walked out of the class and walked around the campus for a bit. She was debating about whether or not she should go to Tory's dorm and work on the project. It was early, and his dorm was close by, not that she'd tell him that. Heading back to her room, she said hello to her roommate Hayley. The two weren't that close, but they talked to each other, which was better than no communication at all. "I've gotta work on a project with some guy in my class..." she muttered hopelessly. Hayley raised a brow, she didn't think her roommate was the sleeping around type "Well what are you gonna wear?.." Hayley asked Ari. "Something "Comfy"" she said, raising her hands to make air quotes when she said comfy. Looking at her clothes, Ari finally settled on baggy sweat pants, a lose tee and a hoodie with the school's name on it. She grabbed her laptop and books, placing them in a smaller shoulder bag. She slipped it over her shoulder and was Hayley smiling at her. "What?.." she said nervously, Hayley let out a small laugh "You look very comfy.. And super unattractive.." her roommate informed her. Ari smiled "Good" she said as she walked out, that had been how she wanted to look. Putting her hair up into a messy bun, she made her way to Tory's dorm and knocked.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Toryuuku Shinjuku

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Toryuuku Shinjuku

5,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:12 pm
User Image

He twisted the knobs to his shower because he was expecting company. "Hmm, I wonder is sh'es actually coming though. I would and wouldn't be surprised." he said to himself. Tory lived in his dorm alone. He couldn't stand having a roommate when he interned in high school at this university. He exited the bathroom and headed into his room to get his pajamas on. "I think today might have been a little much for her. So I'll wear a shirt with my pajamas." he said walking to his dresser. He placed it on himself and heard the door. "Heh." He answered the door and it was Ari. "You look comfy. Nice hair." he motioned her inside.
((Sorry. Short post))

-CrossroadsQueen-

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas