- Philemon - [x]
        - Endless Time - [x]
        - Limited Time - [x]
        - Chatty Navigator - [x] = QC'd
        - Fluer de Papel-cul - [x]
        - Crow-Rah-Tey! - [x]
        - Worry Court

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:44 pm
edit -- going to be using this concept for the magical girl phony, so it's going to be heavily tweaked to fit my idea of Sunny Better... Also I really don't like this personality anymore lmao.

Name: Sunny Patch
Type: Earth
Build: Skinny and tall, a lanky pony
Body: A light brown
Eyes: Emerald Green
Hair: Short and wavy, dirtyblonde coloring
Cutie Mark 8D: A large smiling sunflower
Brief Character Description: Sunny is friendly as all get out, and attempts to cheer up any phony near him, though his methods are not very... Er... helpful sometimes. He likes to tease, play, laugh, and give gifts of what he makes. He's always looking for a laugh and to brighten someone's day.

He specializes in growing sunflowers and then selling the products out of a stall. These products include the flowers themselves, oil, roasted seeds, pressed flowers, perfume, and potpourri.

Despite Sunny's perk and happy nature, he can become discouraged and depressed if his attempts to help another phony fail.
+ Ref pics where possible:
(ignore really crappy cutie mark lmao)
User Image  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:07 pm
Name: Bumble Stumble
Type: Flutter! (bee wings)
Build: Thin and light weight
Body: A dark yellow, with small bands of black around their legs
Eyes: Lage and black, with no pupil (but still cute please)
Hair: Frizzy and fluffy. It goes everywhere (BnG) and is goldenrod, (another yellow/goldenrod that complements the goldenrod) and black
Cutie Mark 8D: A honey wand dripping honey
Brief Character Description: Bumble is a little.. er... bumbly. She's a sweet heart who tries her best, but outside of being an apiarist (beekeeper), she fails miserably. Bashful and a bundle of nerves, Bumby can't seem to get her tongue untied to talk to another phony.

Around dear friends she is a little better, but still stutters and stumbles. She loves making tea and having a chat outside, and finds the drone of the bees to be marvelous music.

Bumby has a nasty kick, and when enraged she has been known to kick those that have incurred her wrath. Though after a kick her leg needs to heal and she'll be even more reserved until better. (think of a bee sting and how they'd die, instead bumble gives a mighty kick and then heals (no death plz))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:41 pm
Name: Tricky Kitty
Type: Unicorn
Build: Svellete (I swear at SOME point my phonies will be bulky sob).
Body: A bright eye searing neon orange. Ears are more pointed than rounded. Body has black/almost black stripes on it (think cheshire cat). Has three dot freckles on his cheek. Tail is a cat tail
Eyes: Pupil is a slit like a cat's, and orange eyes
Hair: Short and wavy, streaked with black.
Cutie Mark 8D: A wide, sharp toothy grin
Brief Character Description: Kitty is a playful phony, but comes off almost cruel at times with his tricky nature and desire to tease others. He teases in an attempt to bend other's perspectives on what is right and wrong, and in general is a rather marginal character.

His job, as a librarian, is mostly a cover so he can goof off in the phony land and read stories when he feels the urge. Never one for a strick schedule, he can be a nightowl or a morning phony. If you ask to meet him at a certain time, he will be there even if a little groggy.

Kitty has a soft spot for babbens, and will not be as big a jerk towards them as he will towards other phonies. He will still play pranks and tease them, but it will be light hearted and never meant to teach a lesson.

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:56 pm
Name: Techno-cal Difficulties
Build: Tall and Lanky, really
Body: Very dark/black coat, has a soft grey on the insides of his ears
Eyes: Hazel color
Hair: Blonde-colored, but has colorful neon colored streaks in it
Cutie Mark 8D: A broken record with music notes floating around it, all in neon colors
Brief Character Description: Techno is a party phony, and is very very eager to boogie woogie down and play with others. He tends to talk a lot, and is a bit of an obnoxious cad if not told to shut up. He loves Techno music (who would have thought).
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:10 pm
Name: Swing Host
Type: Pegasus
Build: Medium build/medium height
Body: A medium orange-red color
Eyes: Crystal and cerulean blue
Hair: Very long (brush and grow) and a honey blonde color (two streaks). It's rather wavy. Think "sensuous lover" (LOL).
Cutie Mark 8D: A heart with wink
Brief Character Description: Swing is a smooth sort of guy, and works in one of the host clubs in phony land. He's open to male or female clients and is generally quiet nice and amiable. He can sing and is known to serenade or do lullabies for those who are upset.

He's quiet prideful of his appearance and a bit of a snob. At home in the stables, he tends to wear his hair in buns as it gets in the way of seeing things, but he'd never dream of cutting it (let alone it'd grow back...).

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:26 pm
Name: Missig Piec
Build: Very short and small
Body: Lavendar colored, Missig is a 'ghost'. Her legs are slightly see through, at least two of the four, but all four if possible at varying degrees. If one of her ears can be faded a bit too. If there's a way for a 'wispy' effect to be around her that'd be awesome as well. Also if there's a way to give her a pair of thin, silver framed glasses that'd be rad.
Eyes: Crystal eye in white
Hair: White with very soft lavender streaks in it. In a bun with a few hairs loose on her face, not in a creepy or frazzled way, but stylized. Tail is simple, slightly wavy.
Cutie Mark 8D: A dashed outline of a puzzle piece with a question mark on the inside
Brief Character Description: Missig is a very quiet and shy phony, and does not seem to be keen on socializing as others are wont to do. She tends to stay near the library or in the forests, and can occasionally be seen exploring around.

Despite her very wispy and ghost like nature, she's a real phony! Her magic is a little different, and relies on 'finding' things that others have lost. For more obscure findings, like love, money, etc she can offer general help and use some of her 'spooky' things to brew potions. Her shop is off the beaten track, but well advertised and receives the most customers during the Halloween and fall seasons.

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 9:48 pm
Name: Lovebang
Type: Carousal Earth
Build: ridiculously tall and thin
Body: cc
Eyes: see ref images
Hair: VERY curly and dark brown (see ref imagines)
Cutie Mark 8D: The jump suit but fashioned into the carousel
Brief Character Description: Lovebang is a little more free spirited and tends to roam without a group. Furthermore, he seems to enjoy singing, but he's willing to give you a ride~~

He's very down to earth and kind and I am never ever going to rp lovebang sorry.
Basically this is a cosplay character of Danny Sexbang from Ninja Sex Party. I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm really not. (okay I am a little bit).

danny is the one in the bright blue jumpsuit. I'd love it if the star was featured/in the carousel coat.
but this hair length and styling.  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:07 pm
Name: Philemon
Type: Flutterwing - Butterfly
Build: Medium build and height
Body: CC
Eyes: See Ref
Hair: See Ref
Cutie Mark 8D: If at all possible, the persona card here - the very bottom right card, that has no numbers on it. can be simplified.
Brief Character Description:
Philemon is a watcher and observer. He doesn't interfere too often, but he lends his strength to those that need it. He works mostly as a psychiatrist, helping those face their own problems, and also just listening to stories. When not at work, he tells stories or hangs out at the library or in the shade of a nice tree, observing others.

Here - For the hair style and perhaps if I can have him wear the mask too?
Here - For his wings (here for the wing pattern itself and eye color)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:09 pm
Name: Endless Time
Build: Well built/solid
Body: CC, but I was thinking his skin color? Whatever you think looks best. Also, for his collar if I could have some of Limited Time's hair flowers on it, that'd be cool
Hair: See Ref
Cutie Mark 8D: An hourglass filled with sand on both sides
Brief Character Description: Endless Time is rather quiet, but very protective of Limited Time. Endless isn't mean, but just a little inept when it comes to others and how to handle them. His purpose is to either help grant the wish of those who ask or to help them understand their own wishes (not their purpose, but their hearts desire).
Ref 1 and Ref 2  

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:11 pm
Name: Limited Time
Type: Earth
Build: Small, and a lil chubby
Body: CC
Hair: Blonde, brush and grow, with small flowers in her hair. Wavy
Cutie Mark 8D: An hour glass with no sand in it
Brief Character Description: Limited Time loves to eat food so so so much! She's a little shy and quiet, but is a sweet heart through and through. Her favorite thing to do is to find yummy things to eat and talk to friendly phonies. Her goal in life is to teach other to live each moment to the fullest!

Here For her hair, how it flows, and where the flowers are placed.
Here - For hair color and eye color, as well as the uniform colors.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:17 pm
Name: Chatty Navigator
Type: Merphony
Build: Normal male build
Body: Purple
Eyes: Bright, clear blue
Hair: Messy and and dark blue, it's swept back.
Cutie Mark 8D: A smiling compass. Something like that.
Brief Character Description: Another chatty, overly friendly phony. This guy, though, loves the water even for a merphony. He enjoys giving directions to others and helping others find their way. He also give rides to other phonies and patrons of the park in the lagoon. He's a bit nosy, and one might call him a busybody, but he means well.

Here - Good for the hair color and eye color
Here - More for his hair style, also the purple of his body color

Fireflight: Please determine all design specifics - we can't do anything CC as we'd like all quests to be on the same footing for voting, and I need to know specifics for appropriate QCing. Just mark the title for event QC again when that's all sorted!

((Hello! Sorry about that. Changed that one CC to a full decision and also cleaned up his description <3 Thanks!))

Fireflight: I really tried to figure out whether I could QC this, but unfortunately I can't because I really need to clarify this point.

There are two descriptors in his body section. The 'well built' and 'stock' sounds very much like a draft build on mers - we do not have any precedent for it so far, so it would be very non-normative. However, you also put 'long bodied' - another very rare build on mers as they have only appeared on very special event or RLC mers so far. So as it stands, they are two highly non-normative mer body types, and we would rather not have a quest or Phony with both.

Please decide between the two - a draft build, or a long build. If you're lucky, I'll get to it somewhere in my work day before deadline. I've had a few days of warnings though, so it's just unfortunate if it isn't approved in time.

Also, as an aside, since he's a mer you might want to specify that his ride-giving is in the water - it's kinda impossible for mers on land, I think!

((I changed him to a normal body. I wasn't really aiming for a rare body type, haha, more like that 'muscled surfer'/'swimmer' build that people get! But since I don't know how to word that or how that'd work out in phonies, and time is short, a normal body is totally fine. :C I do wish it had been mentioned in the first QC... The only problem was the CC. I understand you guys are very busy, though. c:

Ahaha, yes uhm, I sort of figured it'd be a given it's in the water XD But I DID add that in. Thanks!

I think that's both comments o uob So if nothing else is a problem, he should be good to go, yes?))

Fireflight: I'm going to be very honest here: I didn't bother to read any part of the incomplete quest once I saw 'CC' because there was no point for me to, when I had several completed quests to thoroughly read and QC. After a few days near the end of the event of asking people to check, inform, and label their threads a specific way, I in turn wish that you'd be as understanding as you say, instead of trying to call me out when I'm attempting to help you get your quest QCed at work, a few hours before deadline.

That said, we already have a swimming Phony, Swim Free, as precedent, so you'd have a general idea of how that would look. The non-normativity in this Customfest would have been fine, but since you've decided to change to a normal build, then I'll QC it as such. If you decide to edit in the future, please be sure to get it QCed again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Magician Arcana

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:25 pm
Name: Fluer de Papel-Cul
Type: Alicorn
Build: Tall and well built
Body: Dark dark brown
Eyes: Dark brown and bored looking
Hair: Black and simply styled
Cutie Mark 8D: An origami carnation
Brief Character Description: Serious and dry, Fluer does not seem to be much of a... Well, he's a bit plain. Unlike other Alicorns, Fluer appears to be downright normal. Sure, he's got the wings and the horn. And yeah, he's got the whole suit and glasses thing (or at the very least glasses). But prestige, power, even the typical pretties that come with other Alicorns are left out for Fluer. Hes just... He's just plain.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:39 pm
Name: Crow-rate!
Type: Pegasus
Build: Small and Lithe
Body:
Eyes: Bright red
Hair:
Cutie Mark 8D: A tengu-mask
Brief Character Description:

Magician Arcana