Funny Slytherin Moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:27 pm
Artemis-Slytherin Godess
How could we all for get that Igor Karkaroff and Prof. Snape were in the closet together. Just typing that sentance makes me laugh!

heart sigh I love that scene  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:44 pm
Winter Ice
Leigh Colbert
I love it in the deleted scenes of GOF, when they're singing the school song. Goyle turns to Draco like he wants him to sing too, and the look on Draco's face is priceless.

Wow, I want to see that. I only have to wait nine days and I can. As for a funny moment for me, possibly when Draco stomps of Harry's face, I was laughing for hours.

Aww I don't have the dvd with the deleted scenes in it. but that sounds really funny though.

when Voldemort made Harry bow to him... that was priceless!!

Princess_Yenni

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:51 am
Princess_Yenni
Winter Ice
Leigh Colbert
I love it in the deleted scenes of GOF, when they're singing the school song. Goyle turns to Draco like he wants him to sing too, and the look on Draco's face is priceless.

Wow, I want to see that. I only have to wait nine days and I can. As for a funny moment for me, possibly when Draco stomps of Harry's face, I was laughing for hours.

Aww I don't have the dvd with the deleted scenes in it. but that sounds really funny though.

Agreed. "Bow to death, Potter."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:40 pm
Nanie Chama
Princess_Yenni
Winter Ice
Leigh Colbert

Agreed. "Bow to death, Potter."

Hmm, it sure was priceless. Harry should always bow before his lord.  

Geminosity

nimay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:56 pm
Nicoledemort
Winter Ice

As for a funny moment for me, possibly when Draco stomps of Harry's face, I was laughing for hours.

Hehehe, yeah, that one was hilarious. Seriously.

As for me, I always enjoy these Voldemort quotes:

"We bow to each other, Harry," said Voldemort, bending a little, but keeping his snakelike face upturned to Harry. "Come, the niceties must be observed.... Dumbledore would like you to show manners.... Bow to death, Harry....'

"Come out, Harry... come out and play, then... it will be quick... it might even be painless... I would not know... I have never died...."

They always make me laugh. ninja
lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:51 am
3nodding  

Winter Ice
Captain

TheQueenOf_Hearts

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:18 pm
I found that clip there is more to it but the one with them singing is the first if you want it pm me and I will give it to you  
Slytherin House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff