Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Slytherin House
Funny Slytherin Moments Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Geminosity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:17 pm
What do you think is the funniest slytherin moment in the history of Harry Potter?

Mine is personally whenever draco gets turned into a ferret.
not trying to diss draco. but it was pretty funny.

P.S. -Draco = 1337  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:28 pm
I love it in the deleted scenes of GOF, when they're singing the school song. Goyle turns to Draco like he wants him to sing too, and the look on Draco's face is priceless.  

-Miss Jamie Leigh-

Geminosity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:40 pm
Leigh Colbert Wrote:
I love it in the deleted scenes of GOF, when they're singing the school song. Goyle turns to Draco like he wants him to sing too, and the look on Draco's face is priceless.

I still ahvent gotten dvd and im bout to kill my mum  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:54 pm
Leigh Colbert Wrote:

Wow, I want to see that. I only have to wait nine days and I can. As for a funny moment for me, possibly when Draco stomps of Harry's face, I was laughing for hours.  

Winter Ice
Captain

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:13 am
I want to see that too! Hopefully the DVD should arrive by Friday smilies/icon_biggrin.gif it came out in England today smilies/icon_biggrin.gif  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:43 am
Leigh Colbert Wrote:

In order to watch it, I rented it. And, sadly, the dvd didn't come with deleted scenes. Meaning... that I won't get to see it probably until summer (we go camping every weekend, our camping neighbor got it and said he'd let me borrow it smilies/icon_3nodding.gif Must remember to thank Mr. C, that I must!).  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:30 am
Nanie Chama Wrote:
Leigh Colbert Wrote:

In order to watch it, I rented it. And, sadly, the dvd didn't come with deleted scenes. Meaning... that I won't get to see it probably until summer (we go camping every weekend, our camping neighbor got it and said he'd let me borrow it smilies/icon_3nodding.gif Must remember to thank Mr. C, that I must!).

How come you cant buy it?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:41 am
Winter Ice Wrote:

As for a funny moment for me, possibly when Draco stomps of Harry's face, I was laughing for hours.

Hehehe, yeah, that one was hilarious. Seriously.

As for me, I always enjoy these Voldemort quotes:

"We bow to each other, Harry," said Voldemort, bending a little, but keeping his snakelike face upturned to Harry. "Come, the niceties must be observed.... Dumbledore would like you to show manners.... Bow to death, Harry....'

"Come out, Harry... come out and play, then... it will be quick... it might even be painless... I would not know... I have never died...."

They always make me laugh. smilies/icon_ninja.gif

Nicoledemort
Vice Captain

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:37 pm
Merry Berry Wrote:
Nanie Chama Wrote:
Leigh Colbert Wrote:

How come you cant buy it?

I could, it's just that I'm poor. I've got only $20.00 that I earned yesterday and that's going towards an anime convention. So I've got to wait, actually, maybe I'll call him and see if I can borrow it from him sooner... I mean, we live in the same town (it's funny, where I go camping at, everybody is from my town).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:49 pm
I ordered my Special Edition GOF dvd the day it came out. Got it a few days later. I've watched it SO many times since then.  

-Miss Jamie Leigh-

Geminosity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:26 pm
I FINALLY GOT IT! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
i watched it today.
and im embarassed ot say this but when cedric died, the look on his fathers face seemed so emotional and real, i think i had a tear in my eye.
whoever played his father is a great actor  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:52 am
darkmetallic Wrote:
I FINALLY GOT IT! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
i watched it today.
and im embarassed ot say this but when cedric died, the look on his fathers face seemed so emotional and real, i think i had a tear in my eye.
whoever played his father is a great actor

Agreed. I still wish Cedric didn't die, he was a cool character. Potter should have just grabbed the cup himself and then got himself killed.  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:44 am
Leigh Colbert Wrote:

That scene was genius!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:12 pm
How could we all for get that Igor Karkaroff and Prof. Snape were in the closet together. Just typing that sentance makes me laugh!  

Artemis-Slytherin Godess

Geminosity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:26 pm
Lol, he was like, i showed you mine now show me yours xD
LMAO  
Slytherin House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items