Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[D-PRP] This Seems Fishy (Hel/Amrita) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:09 am
Day 0

Jack, her head hurt. Over the last hour she had turned off all light sources, save for a dim lamp and her phone screen, which had been turned down to the lowest setting. Both were still too bright, but she would have to deal with it. She had to. She wanted to try and power through it this time. She didn't want to take the tea and ease the pain. No matter how badly it hurt, she didn't want to pass out.

She stared at her phone, now shaking between her hands, and scrolled slowly through her contacts, each press making her flinch as the screen shifted to show the next name. The only way to make it a little easier was to let her eyes unfocus every now and then, which didn't really help in the long run. She bypassed each name twice, scrolling through her seemingly endless list of friends, acquaintances, and random numbers that had no names attached.

Everyone she wanted to talk to, and nobody that she could.

Her thumb scrolled over one name, and she hesitated. Should she? Shouldn't she? Did she really have a choice?

She selected it, and typed out a slow, painful message:

Lucyal

Text to: Hel
Are you in Amityville?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:19 am
Day 0

It was one of those rare times, which Hel could count on one hand during her entire time away from Amityville thus far, where she has holding onto one solid bar of screeeeG. She couldn't make calls, but she could at least thrive on a steady and reliable stream of text messaging. Like this one she got, which certain threw her for a bit of a loop.

Enoh Love

Text to: Amrita
Has it not been very quiet there!? HA!

Quote:

So the answer is NO!!! Why

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:41 am
Day 0

The ding reply - which she hadn't been expecting - hurt. Badly. But it was quickly fading into something more important: hope. Hel responded. In the most Hel way possible, really - being difficult, and then roundabout, and then nosey. But it was normal, and expected, and even more than that, she was just thankful that she responded.

Which seemed strange; feeling a sense of hope from Hel.

She really was hitting a low, wasn't she?

Quote:

Scarily quiet.

Quote:

Are you far away?
I need a change of scenery.
Please.

Her hands shook as she strained to type as accurately as she could. This was important. She didn't want to be misunderstood.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:46 am
Day 0

Since Hel was one <******** classy lady, she was holding her eyePhone in one hand and drinking her ale with the other, but at the replies from Amrita, that ale was missing her mouth and dribbling onto her scarf. Hel leo squinted at her phone. She wasn't the brightest crayon in the box, but she wasn't stupid either (despite what many others like to claim). She knew she and Amrita didn't stand peacefully on the same ground, so this was...

She set her ale down.

Quote:

What in Jack's name is wrong with u

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:08 pm
Day 0

In the time it took Hel to reply, Amrita had set her phone down and buried her hands in her arms, blocking out the light as her head pulsed. The concoction was near her, it was in an arms reach, but she resisted. She needed to get this out, and she needed to try to win this.

Her phone chimed again, boring into her brain, and she hissed as she reached for it, lifting her head slowly to readjust her eyes to the sudden and glaring light.

That light of hope was fading. Slowly.

Quote:

just answer the question

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:13 pm
Day 0

Hel made an exasperated sound, and replied.

Quote:

So far away screech that if not for portals it would take WEEKS to get here!!!

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:26 pm
Day 0

Amrita squinted at her phone. There were doubles of it now, and the colours had shifted. It was hard to read, and the longer she struggled the harder it got to do.

Quote:

i dont havet hat long
tell me how to get theer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:46 pm
Day 0

Hel was double leo-squinting at her phone now, only because this entire short conversation was weird. Was something going on back at Amityville she wasn't aware of? Between getting both an I miss you and Love you from Mac in the same span of conversation without being the one to initiate it, now to Amrita texting her and asking to come spend time with her...

Something was going on.

As dreadfully curious was Hel was to grill the patchwork now though, she had wizened up. It could wait until she got here.

Quote:

Go to holiday portal doorways in woods. Go through clover door. Walk 21 steps to the left. Fall through patch of clover. Walk 19 steps straight through waterfall. Walk 33 steps to right until u come to giant mushroom. Go through portal under the cap. Walk another 42 steps while touchin ur nose straight. Then jump into the sky. U will land in the bottom of a well. I will get u there

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:28 pm
Day 1

Amrita landed in the bottom of a well with a heavy thud, and in that moment all of her doubts about Hel's instructions faded. What touching her nose and walking straight had to do with anything was beyond her, and only Jack knew how Hel found this place to begin with, but at least it worked. She was here, far away from Amityville, in unknown air.

That was all that mattered.

The ghoul stood up and dusted herself off, black fingers patting down her laced yellow jacket and comfortably loose dark brown capri pants. She didn't bother with her feet; there'd be no point. As black as they were they'd only get dirty again. So all she could do was look around, and look for a way out. Which seemed to be to climb.

"Hello?" She called up the well, her hands cupping her mouth to make herself louder.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:39 pm
Day 1

In five days, Hel had learned she couldn't fish for s**t.

Why Nox needed the bounty in on some ridiculously large fish mini (wait, a humongous fish mini...that was an oxymoron!) was beyond her, but considering he was the one who had a hand in her paychecks...yeah. Yeah. ******** Obnoxious Filth.

When Hel got the text signaling Amrita was on her way though, she all to happily dropped the rod for the time being to head to the outer reaches of the city of Castlecrone, where one well in particular stood. The locals were really slow. They kept wondering why there was no water, and they didn't know there was a portal in it. Hel waited, or...waited as well as Hel could. Which meant at one point she was walking circles around it before she heard a familiar voice. Hel's head popped over the edge, and she peered down. The sight of Amrita, in the flesh, did make a grin split her face. "Oi!" She reached and grabbed the bucket, giving it a jerk before letting it fall down to the bottom.

"Grab on, I will pull you up, ya?"  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:00 pm
Day 1

The Patchwork squinted up at the face, unable to clearly see it with the backdrop of the sun. But the voice she recognized. That was definitely Hel up there, peeking down at her.

She couldn't help the smile that lit up her torn lips. Relief.

The bucket came down and Amrita hopped to the side, her back to the cobbled walls to avoid getting hit with it. She almost said something, but instead she chose not to argue, and simply did as she was told, holding on for dear life until she was able to climb from the well and put her feet back on solid ground.

Then, not a moment later, she straightened to face Hel, giving her an obvious once over from head to toe. A grin spread on her broken face and she reached out, grabbing the other ghoul's arms and pulling her in for a crushingly tight hug.

"Jack, I never thought I'd be so glad to see you! Of all creatures!" She even lifted the slightly shorter girl off of her feet an inch or two, before setting her down and holding her out at arm's length. "You look good, Hel. You really do."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:41 pm
Day 1

Hel was already scoping the undead out, especially as she got closer as she helped to pull her out. The reaper was already under the impression that something was up, and it was made worse by the sight of Amrita's blackened hands, and by just how...tired...she she looked, despite her abnormally grinning face. Directed at her none the less.

The reaper could count the number of times she was genuinely surprised on one hand, and this just added another tic. Hel let out a surprised yelp as she was hugged tightly, and pulled off her feet none the less. Once she was set back down, Hel's hands reached to grab one of Amrita's own, taking the black hand in her own dark ones and looking it over with an utterly baffled expression that volleyed between her hand and Amrita's face.

"You look--" She could be nothing but blunt and straight forward. "Tired, Amrita." Hel looked further perplexed. "What is this?" She asked about the black, still holding onto her hand.  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:03 pm
Day 1

Hel took her hands and inspected them, and Amrita flinched - she should have worn her gloves. They were on her desk, ready to be taken. How could she be so stupid? Damnit. Oh well.

"I'm alright." She was tired though, that was true - and to Hel's next question? "-Not something I want to get into right now." The patchwork said firmly, unable to bring herself to feel any form of irritation at the question. The very Hel-like question, who got down to basics right away. "But I will! I promise I will." She took her hand back, and pulled her coat sleeves down over her hands, covering them as if embarrassed.

"In two days. Give me two full days, starting now, and then we'll sit down and I'll tell you everything." Just before the headache started. There was no point in worrying about it - or making Hel worry about it - until then. For now, she wanted her two days with someone who wouldn't treat her like a fragile shut in. "From top to bottom. Deal?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:03 pm
Day 1

Hel's mood was ever obvious on her face. She went from leo-squinting at the patchwork to pursing her lips, before deciding that that was O.K. As long as she was going to be told eventually, that was O.K.

The world was ending because Hel didn't need it done right now.

The reaper did reach out to wag her finger at Amrita's nose, and then point at her.

"Deal. Two full days from now. Top to bottom. Your word." Now that that was out of the way, the stormy look on her face broke way into genuine delight and excitement. "Jack, it is truly good to see a familiar face!" The gravity of the genuine delight was easily apparent in her voice, and this time she was the one to pull Amrita into a tight bear hug, and then let her go. "I know you are undead and all, but can I interest you in an ale at the tavern?" Hel jabbed a thumb towards the large walled city behind him.  

Lucyal
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:20 pm
Day 1

That was easy.

Scarily easy.

Amrita chose not to think about that, and instead saw it for the blessing it was: two days. Two normal, adventuring days away from home. On her own terms. Thank Jack. Thank Hel.

Her grin returned at the bear hug, and once she let go she straightened herself up again, pulling her braid over her shoulder. It was good to see a familiar face, and it was still funny to her that Hel was saying such a thing about her. They weren't very good friends after all, and that was all her fault.

The large walled city was pointed out to her, and Amrita's gaze finally moved to take in the sights, tearing it away from the familiar and into the unknown. The well she had crawled out of, the cobbled and dirt roads, the Amity-free city scape.

"Yeah! Where in His name are we, anyway? Can you take the long way to the tavern? I've never been on a trip on my own free will." Well, that was a lie - she had left the cemetery on her own will, but that was about it as far as her memory went. Everything else was school related.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff