Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:43 pm
i dont know why i gave this topic that title

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:21 pm

roмan corтez aмador

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

w h e n , x m y x t i m e x c o m e s x a r o u n d x . . .

l a y x m e x g e n t l y x i n x the x c o l d x d a r k x e a r t h x . . .

Just a few minutes after a local concert that Roman surprisingly performed at, Roman was now running with his acoustic guitar strapped behind his back to his tour bus. It was already impossible to run with a guitar on his back but he also had screaming fans following right behind him. Looking up at the bus, the door was already open for him to run in there and slam it shut. Getting to the bus, he skipped the two steps and jumped onto the bus and shut the door. "Alright George, you can get to goin'" Roman told his driver, and set his guitar on the couch. Sitting down next to it, he searched through his contacts for his manager. Looking back down at his phone, he realized he didn't text his manager. He texted an old friend from high school. How did he still have this girls number in his phone? Letting out a small sigh, he decided not to apologize and waited to see if she would text back. Going back to his contacts he actually texted his manager asking about the set list for the small tour he was going on. It was just going to be in three states that were near his homestate. One was actually going to be in his hometown, a lot of his family had told him they were going to come. So Roman was ecstatic.

Chobitski

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

Chobitski

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:10 pm
User ImageRose Leighton

Rose walked outside as she pulled her hair into a ponytail. She had on cute boho style shorts and a white lace top. It was finally getting warm out and there was no way she would pass up a chance to enjoy the spring weather. Unfortunately she was on her way to her job as a waitress at golf club in town. At the club there were just a bunch of stuck up, perverted, middle aged guys hiding from their wives and playing golf. It wasn't a great job but it payed her bills. Rose opened the door to her 2005 Honda civic and was about to get in when her phone buzzed in her pocket.She pulled it out and looked at the name. Rose froze and her heart swelled in her chest. Why would he text her now, after so long? That last time she saw him she was 18, It had been two years since then.She bit her lip and cautiously tapped the name to read the message. The hopeful look on her face faded to disappointment. She tossed her phone onto the passenger seat without answering the text and started her car.
Rose pulled into the parking lot at the golf course and looked at her phone on the passenger seat. She sighed and grabbed it reading the text once more. It obviously wasn't meant for her but she if she didn't answer she'd end up thinking about it all day.

'I think you texted the wrong person, Roman'
She sent it and let out another sigh before stuffing her phone into her back pocket and getting out of the car.

User Image
uncaringx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:00 pm
Chobitski

roмan corтez aмador

After changing out of his tour clothes, Roman got into a loose tee shirt and a pair of dark sweatpants, he also got into his bed that was in the very back of the bus. He was looking for something to watch on Netflix, it was all he really could do since he was going to be on the bus for around 10 hours. Feeling his phone vibrate from the pockets of his sweats, he put his hands under the covers and pulled his phone out. A reply from Rose, his ex from two years ago. 'Yeah I noticed. Sorry about that, Rosie.' Roman texted the girl back, making sure to add her nick name he gave her when they were dating. Letting out a small sigh, he bit down on his lip and locked his phone. Hopefully she'll text him back, Roman really missed this girl. Ever since he got signed he hasn't seen her. Roman getting known was the reason why they broke up. Maybe it was because he would be gone for a long period of time, or that there would be cameras following them all over the place. He wasn't exactly sure why it was that she broke up with him, but Roman knew it was his fault.

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

Chobitski

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:24 pm
User ImageRose Leighton

Rose went strait to the employee's locker room to change into her uniform . She hated the uniform she had to wear for work, the skirt was way to short and the men at the club had tendency of making her really uncomfortable. She buttoned up the vest and stuck a pen in the small apron that she had tied around her hips. Rose grabbed her phone off the bench next to her locker and gulped when she read the new message. She couldn't help but question why Roman would be doing this all the sudden. He even called her Rosie, no one else had ever called her that.

Rose had dated a few other guys since she was with Roman, but none of them lasted more than a month before she ended it. She'd be lying if she said she didn't have any feeling for her Roman but she knew he cared more about his music than he ever would about her. It was why when he told her that he was leaving, Rose had to break up with him. He would always be gone.

Rose snapped out of it and headed out of the locker room and into the dining area of the golf club. She dropped her phone into the apron pocket. She had to stop thinking about this, it was all probably nothing and she decided to not even answer the text, she had to work anyway.

User Image
uncaringx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:30 pm
Chobitski

roмan corтez aмador

After a few minutes, Roman realized that Rose wasn't going to text him back, which sort of upset Roman. Then again they were exes, and exes normally don't talk after two years of not seeing each other. Although Roman really missed talking to her and was hoping she would reply. Maybe he would have to try and start a conversation again. 'So how have you been?" Roman texted her again, he probably sounded clingy and annoying but Roman missed the girl, he really wished when they broke up they continued to be good friends.

Grabbing a bottle of water out of the mini fridge next to his bed, Roman decided on watching Parks and Recreation instead of his normal, Breaking Bad. Shifting under the covers, He let out a small sigh and reached over to the button and speaker that connected with the front of the bus. "Hey George? Are you hungry?" Roman asked. "A little, why?" George replied. "Wanna stop at a McDonald's? I'm starving." Roman asked and laid back down on the bed. "Sounds good Mr. Amador." George replied, Roman sighed and pressed the button. "You know you may call me Roman, right?" He chuckled. "I'll call you when we get to the McDonald's, Roman." Roman smirked and went back to watching his show and hoping Rose would reply to him.

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

Chobitski

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:52 pm
User ImageRose Leighton

Rose was running around the club, serving drinks to perverted club members who time after time asked her if she was legal or if she could bring them 'something sweet' next time she came back from the bar. Unlike her usual cheerful self, Rose was having a hard time ignoring her disgust for the sexist remarks and the members attempts to flirt with her. None the less, she brought them their whisky, their rum, their caviar and their bruschetta all with an overly cheerful fake smile. Her phone went off in her pocket but she was too busy serving rude rich people to notice it.
Rose pulled her hair out of her ponytail, letting it fall loosely on her shoulders. She yawned into her palm, five minutes until closing time and the club was practically empty. It was late but she cleaned off the last few tables of the night and clocked out. Rose headed down to the employee locker room and changed back into her normal clothes. She grabbed her phone and keys and headed out to her car.
Once in the car, Rose finally looked at her phone. Another message from Roman. Her phone said it was from a few hours ago and she wasn't sure if she should answer. The pounding in her chest returned as she stared at the text. Why all the sudden? Before she could tell herself it was stupid and that she should ignore it she had already hit send.
'I've been pretty good, what about you?'
It was such simple small talk and Rose couldn't understand why it made her so emotional. He left. He picked music. She knew it but reminded herself anyway. And of course saying that she's been good was a lie. She hadn't been bad, but it wasn't good either. Rose just knew what his answer would be. He would say he's fantastic, that hes rich and famous and could have anyone he wanted and that leaving was the best decision he had ever make. And even if he didn't say it, she knew it was true. Her hands clenched tightly on the steering wheel as she drove.

User Image
uncaringx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:09 pm
Chobitski

roмan corтez aмador

It had been a few hours since Roman texted Rose again, maybe she didn't want to talk to him anymore, Rose probably didn't want anything to do with Roman anymore, it was his fault. He had already gotten his food but he was still pretty hungry. Getting out of his bed, he checked the time until he was back in his hometown. Only 2 and a half hours left and he'd get to see his mom for a little while. Walking over to the small basket that was full of all of his favorite snacks, he grabbed a bag of hot cheetos. Pressing the button to open the sliding door, Roman exited his room and walked out to the main part of the bus. "Gettin' closer." Roman told George and sat down next to him in the passenger seat. "We'll be there in around 2 hours, there wasn't very much traffic back there so we're ahead of time." George told him, keeping his eyes on the road. "Great! Roman smiled and opened up the bag of chips. "Want some?" He asked moving the bag towards the driver, feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket. Roman pulled his phone out of his pocket and noticed Rose texted him back. Holy s**t. She texted back. 'That's great, I've been okay. Do you still live in Auburn?' Roman texted her and slid his phone into his pocket again with a smile. Maybe they could hang out again, go to his favorite coffee shop back at home or go out to lunch. "What's with the smile?" George teased Roman. "I'm texting my ex." He replied. "Why the hell are you doing that?" "I still like her... a lot."

uncaringx

Dedicated Noob

Chobitski

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:40 am
User ImageRose Leighton

Rose got home and set her keys and phone on the kitchen counter. She washed her face in the bathroom sink then changed into her pajamas and threw her hair up into a messy bun. She walked back out into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and heard her phone buzz on the counter. Rose by now wasn't surprised by the texts she kept getting from Roman, but she was still confused as to why he wanted to talk. She took her phone and bottle of water back into her bedroom.
Rose set the bottle of water down on the night table next to her bed and sat down cross-legged on her bed to read the text from Roman.

Rose felt a wave of relief wash over her. Roman only said he was okay. Even though she knew he had everything he'd ever wanted now, she didn't have to hear him say it.
'Yeah, Nothing here has changed much'
Rose hit send, she didn't wan't to admit it but she had missed having him around. Rose set her phone down next to the water bottle on the night table and pulled her covers over herself to go to sleep.

User Image
uncaringx

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces