sweet sauce | crossroads x hapa | Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Playboy Of The Year

Fluffy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:26 am
Don't post unless your name is above thanks.
Hitchhiker = Hapa
Driver = Crossroads

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:15 pm
Hapalochlaena

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Candice had been on the road for a while. There were even times where she wished she'd taken a plane instead of a fifteen hour drive to visit her friend who was getting married. The female was pretty tired and she'd decided to do a few more hours before she found a hotel, why had she decided that? Rubbing her eyes, she starred at the darkening road ahead of her, flicking on her head lights in case a deer decided to sashay by the front of her car. With an exhausted sigh, she flipped through the radio stations and tried to find something she could sing along to. Why did she have to get married in florida? What was wrong with getting married back home in Texas or somewhere... Closer?.. she thought to herself. Candice looked over at the radio for a few seconds as she tried to find a station. Looking back at the road she saw something jump in front of her car. "Fu-" the curse barely left her lips as her foot slammed the braked and her knuckled turned white from gripping the wheel. The car came literally inches from the figure. Candice looked up and saw a male, she rolled down her window and stuck her head out "Are you trying to get yourself killed?!?!" she asked him.

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Playboy Of The Year

Fluffy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:17 pm
User Image

CYRUS EVRI LYON

Cyrus didn't know where he was. He didn't know how he got here. All he knew was
                he was here, wherever that may be. And he had this terrible feeling in the pit of
                his stomach, like something bad was going to happen. This was something that
                didn't happen to him much, so it scared the s**t out of him.

When he saw a pair of bright lights he had a powerful urge to go to them. It was
                almost as if something else took over him as the tall male walked in front of them.
                When they came closer and screeched to a stop he realized what it was. A car? This
                late? When a pretty little blonde stuck her head out and started yelling at him he
                looked down, a bit disappointed. He thought it would be an answer or something, but
                it was just some woman, yelling.

He couldn't say anything, he didn't even know what to say. He was so confused he
                forgot how to speak, only look at the woman, a blank expression on his face.

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:52 pm
    Hapalochlaena

User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

Starring at the male that Candice had nearly run over with her car, she watched him stare right back as if she was the crazy one that had stepped out in front of his car. Raising a brow, she watched as the male's face became blank and he simply stood there. Now Candice wasn't the type of girl to talk to strangers or try to talk to tall men in the pitch black of night, but something pushed her. Grabbing the clutch, she put the car in park before she opened her door and grabbed her jacket. Slipping her arms through the sleeves, she got out and headed towards the male. "Hey.. Are you okay?.." she asked him as she walked closer. She looked him over and wondered where this man had come from. He had literally come out of no where. "I'm sorry for yelling.. It's just.. Well I nearly killed you.." she said as she tried to think of how to help.

Can I take you somewhere?.. Is there someone you could call?..." she asked him. Seeing that she was getting no where asking questions, Candice made up her mind. She walked over to the passenger door and opened it. "Get in and I'll take you to a hospital..." she said as she looked at the male. She had put her foot down and it was staying there. What are you doing?... You don't know this guy at all and now you're offering to drive him places and let him get in your car?... Growing up in Texas doesn't men you should be dumb... It doesn't mean you should put yourself potentially in harms way.. What the hell?.... she thought to herself as she continued to hold open the passenger door.

Attire|| Outfit
    Car|| Eugene

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Playboy Of The Year

Fluffy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:29 am
    User Image

CYRUS EVRI LYON

Poor girl, talking to herself. He just couldn't do it. Couldn't say anything. Cy just continued
                  to stare at the woman, until she opened the car door. He looked at the blonde before walking
                  toward her and getting in, sitting quietly. He felt like this was something he had to do. It felt
                  right to him. After she got in and they started driving he sighed, watching the road. The feeling
                  was getting worse.

Cyrus glanced over at an exit and decided to speak up. "We should turn right here."

ooc; my next post will be longer sorry.

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:58 am
      Hapalochlaena

User Image
      User Image
      User Image
      User Image

Her eyes followed him as he made his way towards the door and got in. Candice closed his door lightly before she walked around the front of the car to get back behind the wheel. She ran a hand through her blonde hair before grabbing the clutch and putting it in drive once again. The two drove in silence for the most part. The radio was on in the background because the awkward silence was making her slightly uncomfortable, mostly because she had no idea who this guy was. As the two neared an exit that was coming up on their right, the male spoke. IT took her by surprise because she thought the shock from nearly getting run over had stopped his vocal chords from working. Guess he talks just fine.... she thought before she spoke up. "It's faster if we get off at the next exit" she stated simply. This was getting weird. First he nearly got himself killed, now he was trying to tell her where to go. Candice was definitely going to kill Allie when she got to Florida. Not to mention she was going to be forced to bring a date. This was starting out to be one hell of a weekends travels for her.

Attire|| Outfit
      Car|| Eugene

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Playboy Of The Year

Fluffy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:02 pm
      User Image

CYRUS EVRI LYON

When she said basically told him no he sighed. His foot was shaking, he was anxious.
                    Cyrus watched the road until they got close to the exit and looked at Candice. He quickly
                    leaned over and jerked the wheel to the side, causing them to swerve and go off the road
                    and down on the exit. Then he let go, letting the blonde take control again. He felt better
                    now. The feeling of danger had been lifted from him, even if it had just set in for the other.

"We would of been in great danger if we would of continued down that road." He leaned
                    back in his seat to show he didn't have anything else further planned, to hopefully calm her
                    down a bit, even if that was insane. "I know you just met me but you have to trust me."

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:24 pm
        Hapalochlaena

User Image
        User Image
        User Image
        User Image

Unaware of the males plans, Candice was just about to pass the exit when suddenly a huge hand was gripping the wheel and yanking it in the direction of the exit. "What the hell!?!" was all she could say before the hand moved away and she had control of her car once more. That was all kinds of ******** up, what the hell was this guy thinking? When Mr. Mysterious started to talk about this way being safer, Candice did her best not to pull over and let the male try his best back on the side of the road. She shook her head "You could have nearly run us off the road.. That seems more dangerous than taking the long way to the hospital.." she said as she keep her eyes glued to the road. Ever once in a while she'd glance his way, in case his intention the first time had actually been to drive them right off the road. The blonde was tense all over, she didn't know why she hadn't already pulled over and kicked him to the curb. But she knew that once she got to the hospital, which she hoped would be soon, everything would go back to normal. She'd get on the road, maybe find a resting area and catch a few hours of sleep before making the last couple hours of road towards Florida

Seeing signs for the hospital, Candice did her best to follow them and avoid going back on the freeway, she hoped it would keep from having him jerk the wheel again. Weird.... When he decides something... He gets all talkative, but after it's like he's gone mute... she thought to herself as she snuck a glance in his direction. One thing Candice did have to admit, if she'd passed him on the street, she probably wouldn't have pegged him for crazy. In fact she probably wouldn't have glanced at him more than once. He didn't look like the kind of guy most girl starred at and thought about one night stands with. He looked more.. In tune with himself, as if he accepted who he was and didn't care what others thought. And it wasn't in that cocky way that made most girl, especially Candice, run the other way. It was kind of hot. Maybe she wouldn't have given him a second glance, but had conversation struck, she might have given him a chance. But now? She thought he was in need of serious mental care, thank god the hospital was right ahead. Candice waited for the lights to change from red to green before she made a left turn and entered the hospital parking lot. Finally she thought to herself.

After finding a parking space, Candice reached in the back seat for her purse and opened the door for the male to get out. She locked the doors by pressing down on the button on her key fob that looked like a locked, lock. She led the way into the hospital and explained to one of the nurses in the emergency area what had happened. Being informed that the two would have to wait, Candice nodded and turned back to the male, so she'd finally got his name, even if he hadn't been the one to deliver it. Cyrus Lyon... she thought, somehow, the name fit him. "Well.. I guess this is where I leave you.. I hope everything goes well.." she said as she turned. Just as she was about to walk away, the sound of a nearby television caught her ear. Turning, she face the big screen that was attached, on a slant, to the corner of the emergency wait room. Candice watched and listened as a report explained that a collision had occurred just moments ago on the very part of the freeway that Cyrus had told her to avoid. Now that was strange, but probably just a coincidence. "Several were severally injured and some barely made it out alive..." she heard the reporter say. Cyrus's voice echoed in her ears We would of been in great danger if we would have continued down that road.... she thought, his voice bouncing around in her head as she tried to shake off the funny feeling she got.

Attire|| Outfit
        Car|| Eugene

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Playboy Of The Year

Fluffy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:31 pm
        User Image

CYRUS EVRI LYON

He was surprised she didn't just kick him out. Cyrus had almost killed them and yet
                      he was still in the car, still getting driven to the hospital. Sure, she still thought he
                      was crazy, but it was a start right? Maybe he could explain to her that he wasn't
                      crazy and that usually he was a lot more chill.

Pulling into the hospital made him feel gross. He hated hospitals, as did most people,
                      but he hated everything about it. The smell, the look, the people that worked there.
                      They were always so nice and pleasant, even to patients they knew were about to die.
                      He still followed Candice, not wanting to cause anymore trouble. It wasn't until she
                      started to leave that he had a problem, grabbing her arm. The tv caught his attention
                      too though, a smile appearing on his face. "I was right." Cyrus then turned his attention
                      to the female. "Listen, don't leave me here, at least not alone. Let me call up my
                      roommate so he can pick me up, you can stay at our place rather than staying at
                      a rest stop. I'll even explain."
                      He didn't even know how he knew that, but he could also guess too. This girl didn't seem to know her way around the town and she had suitcases in her car.

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:43 am
          Hapalochlaena

User Image
          User Image
          User Image
          User Image

All feeling was gone until Candice's attention was no longer on the television screen. Once the numbness faded, she did feel Cyrus's hand wrapped tightly around her arm. She looked at his hand on her arm before he started to speak, her eyes now focused on the males face. What was it with guys anyways? It was like as soon as she swore off of them, they started to invite her over to their places and such. She could see the pleading in his eyes, he really didn't want to be alone. She sighed and looked over at the tv to see the time. Was it really already that late? Can I trust this guy?... He said he'd explain but.. Him and his roommate?.. I don't know.. Candice thought to herself. It looked like tonight was a night for being stupid. "Look.. I can give you a ride home and you can maybe just tell me how to get to a hotel?" she said. When this girl was tired, a lot slipped right past her. It finally hit her "Wait.. How did you know I was going to find a rest spot?..." she asked him. Sure she had suitcases in her car, but how did he know she was going to stay at the rest stop? She could have easily found a hotel. This was getting weirder by the second.

Attire|| Outfit
          Car|| Eugene

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Playboy Of The Year

Fluffy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:53 pm
          User Image

CYRUS EVRI LYON

His grip on her hand loosened up when the new story faded away. "The hotels around here are only used for prostitution
                        and drug trades. Come on." Cyrus finally let go of her arm when she asked how he knew about the rest area. How did he
                        know that? It just came to him somehow, a lot stronger than it came with other people. "I'm not sure. Oh this is weird."
                        He thought for a second, staring at the floor. "Are you going to a wedding?" If she was he was seriously gonna be weirded
                        out. He tried to think of logical explanations but he just couldn't. There was no possible way he would know these things,
                        especially about a stranger that almost hit him with her car. He should be in shock not in psychic mode.

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:02 am
            Hapalochlaena

User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image

Feelng Cyrus's grip on her arm loosen, she tried not to pry it out of his hand and cause a scene. However when he mentioned that the hotels around were mainly used for drug trades and prostitution, she wanted to be home even more than when she was driving in her car earlier. Hoe had things gone from seeming so easy to going down hill, so far that she thought she might even be the one who was going crazy. When he finally answered her question about the rest stop, she looked at him like he'd just told her she was a red head. "How do you not know?..." she asked as he released her arm. It wasn't that he'd held her in a death grip, but she rubbed the part of her arm where his hand had been out of habit. Did he really not know? A second ago he was ready to explain and now he wasn't sure? This is one hell of a night... I'm really going to kill Hayley when I get there... Why didn't I just book a flight like normal people?.. she thought to herself with a sigh.

Of all the things that Cyrus had told her that night, the last question was the one that took the whole frigging cake. How the hell did he know she was going to a wedding? This made no sense... The two of them had literally just met. What was going on? Candice looked at Cyrus with a shocked expression, her jaw would have hit the floor if it could. She couldn't even remember how to form words for a few minutes. H-H-How?.... How d-d-did?... H-h-h-ow do... You know... About t-t-the w-wedding?..." she stuttered out her question finally. This was all becoming far too strange for her to handle. She had no idea how her brain was even still functioning. Was he a physic? But even then why wouldn't he just say so and make her pay him to tell her, her fortune or something? "Look... I don't know how you know that.... But I think I...." she started, cutting herself off as she rushed out of the hospital. Candice reached the outside and was thankful for the burst of cold air that hit her face. She took deep breaths, feeling faint. The trama of the night was finally catching up to her.

Attire|| Outfit
            Car|| Eugene

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Playboy Of The Year

Fluffy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:03 am
            User Image

CYRUS EVRI LYON

His arm retreated to the back of his neck, eyes darting anywhere else. "I uh." Cyrus watched as she started to panic, darting out of
                          the hospital building. He followed after, a bit faster than the blonde, but paused before he got close to her, letting her breathe a bit.
                          "I'm sorry. I don't know how I know, I just do. Listen, just come to my place, rest up and you can be on your way as soon as
                          you want, yeah?"
                          He sounded weird, he knew he did, but he didn't know how else to say it. He just didn't want her to actually get in
                          a crash now. "Please?"

-CrossroadsQueen-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:42 am
              Hapalochlaena

User Image
              User Image
              User Image
              User Image

Taking a few deep breaths to calm her heart rate, Candice tried to wrap her head around everything. How had he known where she was going and what she was going to do? I was all so strange. Had he been following her since Texas? That would be seriously psycho of the male. When Cyrus came out and started to explain that he just didn't know, she looked at him for the first time that entire night. He looked worried and they way he pleaded with her to go with him. Candice could feel how exhausted her body was, after a night like tonight she wanted a hot shower, proper food and rest in a real bed. Cyrus was offering all that. Candice was shocked at what came out of her mouth next. "Alright... I'll stay at your place..." she said as she pulled her keys out of her pocket "Do you drive by any chance?... I don't think I should be driving right now..." she said, holding out her keys for the male to take. She was definitely crazy, she'd lost her mind. She was seriously going to let him drive her God knew where and most likely kill her? But something about the way he pleaded, and if he'd wanted to kill her or hurt her, wouldn't he have done it on the way to the hospital? All he'd done was help her, so maybe she could trust him.

Attire|| Outfit
              Car|| Eugene

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

Playboy Of The Year

Fluffy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:05 pm
              User Image

CYRUS EVRI LYON

Cyrus couldn't believed she agreed. "Okay... Okay, good." He nodded when she pulled out her keys and dropped it in his hand,
                            before opening the door for her and shutting it behind. After that he walked to the drivers side and got in too, starting up the
                            car and pulling out of the hospital parking lot, letting out a sigh of relief. He went back to his quiet self again, mostly to let her
                            calm down.

It was only twenty minutes or so when they pulled up to an apartment complex. "We're here. You don't speak Arabic do you?"
                            Cyrus looked at her for a second before sighing. "Course you don't." He looked at the car before looking back at Candice. "Do
                            you need to take anything up for the night?"

-CrossroadsQueen-

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                Other Stuff
                Get GCash
                Offers
                Get Items
                More Items
                Where Everyone Hangs Out
                Other Community Areas