Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Oasis This Nice (Nanners / Hel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:51 pm
She hated waiting.

In this case, it was waiting for her clothes to dry. A laundry line hung from one palm tree to another in the oasis she'd come across, located in some dessert world. A long sleeved tunic top, another long sleeved shirt, a scarf from Gramps, pants, socks, bra, and panties hung on the line, drying out in the sun after she washed them in the nearby pool. Said reaper was currently reclined on a patch of grass near the water's edge, in nothing but an extra pair of bra and panties.

Her familiar was enjoying itself by bathing in the pool of water, ruffling its feathers before starting to preen them. Hel had bathed earlier, and followed that up with doing laundry, because who knew when she'd get the chance again. Sigh. She was supposed to have some time off after chasing ******** rainbows for Leprechaun gold, but no. Nox needed something else, in the middle of some dessert none the less. Sigh. How long had she been gone?

Hel's brows furrowed as she thought about it. With how much portal hopping she'd been doing, it was becoming a blur...Damn. She reached for her phone and pulled up her eyeMessages again, re-reading her last bit of conversation with Mac for what felt like the millionth time.

Something was up. She wouldn't say wrong exactly, but something was up the more she thought about it. She wanted to be back.

Eight

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:04 pm
Hooves were nearly silent in the sinking sands of the desert, even still barely making a sound when sand became hardened soil. It was the jingling of jewelry and coins that announced Na'ima's steady arrival to the oasis. She was completely covered from head to toe in robes, scarves, veils; the only visible part of the horsewoman were golden amber eyes and nimble, delicate hands that held the reigns of her horse. But suddenly she stopped, eyes narrowing as they eyed the long line of clothes hanging on a line, more particularly they laid upon the scarf. That looked...familiar.

She turned her attention forward, tilting her head to one side. No...impossible.

Giving the horse's sides a gentle nudge, she urged it forward just enough to see--

You have got to be kidding me.

Lucyal

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:28 pm
Hel was too absorbed into her phone at first to notice the arrival. Once the rider and her mount were close enough, it was her familiar that alerted her to it. From the oasis pool, the large raven familiar jerked it's head in Na'ima's direction, and let out a "KWEH?"

The reaper started, immediately sitting up and turning towards where her familiar was focused, ready to possibly fend off any hostiles in nothing but her bra and panties when--

Hey.

They horse was familiar. She'd know, she had to ride it once. When she didn't want to, and even covered from head to toe, the eyes were unmistakable--

Recognition lit up Hel's face.

"NA!" She exclaimed, completely overjoyed as she dropped her phone and leapt up to her feet and barreled her way towards the horseman.

Eight

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:39 am
Oh hell. She forgot about the stupid bird. Na'ima cursed silently to herself and tried to guide her horse to turn around and run but she wasn't fast enough, Hel already caught her. And was coming her way. The horse, knowing its rider's displeasure, reared back with an unhappy whinny. Na'ima sighed and tugged its reigns, patting its neck and cooing quietly in its ear. "Shhh, sh. No. We can't kill her," she whispered to it with a quick narrow-eyed look shot Hel's way.

Damnit.

"Do not just run at it, horses spook easily, ghoul," she chided the reaper as she calmed her mount. It snuffed, shaking its head and backing away from Hel. "What are you doing here?"

Lucyal
SORRY I THOUGHT I HAD TAGGED THIS. WOW.

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:24 pm
The nearly naked reaper didn't seem deterred by the horse's behavior, or how it might react to her charging it, and once she was close enough, she skidded to a stop. Her hands were in a position of awkwardly wanting to reach out and hug the horseman, but unable to for obvious reasons...because she was on a horse. It was so good to see her, even if the feeling wasn't mutual.

Hel let out a cheerful laugh. "Ha! It does not spook easily, because it is yours, and you are in control of it!" She grinned. "Because that is so, it is more than fine to run in my excitement!" Very excited indeed, for she couldn't keep still, bouncing this way and that on her feet. "Working!" Hel exclaimed proudly. "What are you doing here, Na?"

Eight
How dare u keep me waiting fwkjlefjkllwk No it's cool man : D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:09 pm
Damn this child. Na'ima said nothing to her smart little remark about her horse, instead moving on to a more neutral topic; why Hel was even here. "Working," she repeated back at Hel, and despite only her eyes being visible it could still be understood that someone was skeptical. Hel was working in a place like this? It seemed a bit...out of her domain. "Simply passing through, I am not here for any particular reason.."

She tilted her head. Working, huh? "You have a job now."

Lucyal

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:06 pm
Hel planted her fists on her naked waist and grinned. "Ya. Working." She tilted her head. "Oh ya? I did not think this would be a place horsemen would wander, despite being desert!"

The reaper nodded her head. "Ya! I have had this job for quite some time now! Well over a year!" She jabbed a thumb at her chest proudly. "I am the personal assistant of the head Trick or Treater! I am out on a series of missions right now! Lots of traveling." Hel beamed. "How are you liking your new home?"

Eight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:36 pm
Behind her veil Na'ima actually smiled. "Child, the horsemen of Famine thrived in a glorious island of sun and shifting sands, where dunes grew like mountains. This desert is nothing. I believe the students of Amityville Academy were given the opportunity to live among my people, yes? Did you not visit the isle of Famine?" She hummed, tilting her head to one side and eyeing the ghoul. She hadn't been there for the visit, she had intentionally left when she had heard it would be happening, despising the idea of being surrounded by nosy children. "You would have liked the isle of War, I think. From what little I remember of that place." Na'ima waved a hand dismissively. "I go where my work takes me, I also quite like traveling alone through the desert. It is relaxing to me." She shrugged.

Na'ima listened to Hel's proud proclamation. It was good news, more work for Hel meant less Hel in her life. It was very pleasant news indeed. "I'm glad. Everyone should be able to live the life they love with a career they enjoy." She looked down at her mount again to pet its mane, gazing adoringly at it. "I quite like it. It's nice to finally have a home that is stable, and not dreary and a reminder of everything I hate."

Lucyal

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:54 am
Though Na'ima wasn't sternly lecturing her, it was a lecture none the less, and it did make her smile. Also it made her smile that Na was taking the time to lecture her. Hehe. It also reminded her of Gramps. She got the same message from him...but not in so many words. More like a feeling. "Ah, YA!" Hel nodded her head vigorously. "I was apart of that program, but alas, I did not go to Famine or War! I visited Death and Conquest." Had she had the connections she had now, she would have visited Famine for both of the weeks.

The reaper nodded her head vigorously again. "Indeed! I was ready to be out of school! It bored me, and I am not so much a learner as I am a do-er..." Hel tilted her head. "Well, I am glad!" Especially after losing one's home like that...it was nice they could have somewhere to call their own again...even if it meant she couldn't visit Gramps as often anymore. Speaking of...

"How is Gramps fairing, neh?"

Eight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:55 am
"Ah, Death. Their priestesses are quite lovely, I do like their trances." Na'ima gave a gentle sigh, likely recalling some far off distant memory that she was not about to share. Shaking her head, Na'ima then looked down upon the young valkyrie again.

"Salbei is well. We have been getting much work done. I will inform him of your well being when next I see him." If she remembered to. "How are things with your boil?" Were they married yet? The threat of Hel living with them was minor now that they lived in the tower, but what if Salbei left for her? Na'ima frowned behind her veil. He wouldn't..would he?

Lucyal

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:56 am
Hel puffed up happily upon hearing that Gramps was doing well. "Oh, please do! Also tell him that the next time he comes to Halloween, I have some herbs for him!" The reaper grinned, and leaned a bit closer to Na, her voice lowering as if she was concerned about being overheard. "I am piss poor at landscape gardening--" Her voice went back to it's normal tenor, but with obvious pride reflected in it--"but I can grow herbs for cooking and potions like no one's ******** business!"

As the conversation steered towards her boil though, the grin stayed on her face. "Oh, he is doing well...well...I think, anyways~" It was here that Hel made a show of presenting Na with her still-ringless left hand. She waggled her figners at the horseman, still grinning, and as if she could read thoughts, she continued. "Better hope that changes soon, but if not, I am more than certain Gramp's new home will feel just like home to me as well!"

This was teasing Hel just loved to do with Na'ima.

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:02 pm
Na'ima nodded to Hel's words at first. "I will let him kn--nn?" Hel got closer and Na'ima frowned, guiding her horse to side-step slightly away from the valkyrie to give herself some personal space again. Well, at least she had some use to her if nothing else. "That is always good, there are many who would appreciate a skill such as that."

She thinks? How could she not know? Perhaps things were not going as well as she thought. Na'ima remained passive even as Hel tried to bait her, very nearly needing to resist the urge to roll her eyes. Please, Hel. They had already had this conversation. She wasn't scared. "Only horsemen are able to reside in the tower, Hel. Such a shame, you will never see its glory." She didn't sound terribly heartbroken over that.

Lucyal

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:14 pm
Hel rocked backed on her heels, and crossed her arms, looking smug. "If that is the case then, and if things truly do not work out, but I do uphold my end of the bargain, then Gramps will come to collect me."

Because when Salbei promised something, it was promised, and of that she didn't doubt.

Eight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:29 pm
Her brow raised. "Your end of the bargain." What could Salbei possibly benefit from any of this. It was ridiculous.

Her horse gave an impatient snuffle and she nudged its sides, letting it approach the water and lean down to drink. It didn't require such things, but Na'ima would let it pretend it did.

"I believe I have taken enough of your time, Hel. You likely have much you should be doing now instead of," bothering? Annoying? Irritating? "speaking with me." That seemed safe.

Lucyal

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:00 pm
"Uh huuuuuuuuh~" Na'ima had nothing to pipe back with, and that in itself was a small victory for her. She was right.

"Nah. Not really." She replied. "I am waiting for a contact, unfortunately. I can not move again until he shows up." She grinned. "We could spend that time catching up, ya!?"

Hel knew how to be a pest beyond just being herself.

Eight

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces