Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Loving Lovers Lately~ Closed - Winners Pg 9! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SinfulHoliday

Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:48 am
I've got that love for you Darlin'

Username: SinfulHoliday
Pony's Name: Tempo
Temperament: Affectionate
Prompt response:

Prompt B.

It was as easy as breathing. Completely cliche, but Tempo didn't care about that. She spent every moment with her ever since she could remember. Even as young foals the two were as thick as thieves. The two would always team up, laugh together and go exploring together to the great beyonds...right out of eyesight from their parents.

As they got older and the other foals nagged them about how close they were with each other, both of them became quite defensive...especially Tempo. Tempo couldn't understand why it was such a big deal that the two were best friends. Tempo was incapable of liking another as much as this.

It wouldn't be until the two were adults. Tempo had found her purpose as a healer, giving her love to others as well. It was pure, it was innocent and it was everything that Tempo could hope for. Her best friend had found their purpose too, but things were different. They still spent endless amounts of time together, but now Tempo would become even more defensive when stallions would come around to show interest in her friend. Maybe it was in her head, but when a stallion's affections landed on Tempo, she could swear that she saw that same heated look behind her friend's eyes. So, what was going on?

The two could easily share everything, in fact, they told each other daily that the thought of being without each other was unbearable. However, it wasn't clear until Tempo's healing skills had to be used on her that the extent of their affections were made obvious. This was pure and genuine true love. They both brought out the best in each other. Together they are a power couple, driven to show the world love.

Tempo was loving and affectionate and her partner was the life of the party with their charming good nature. However, when the two finally made their intentions clear to each other and to the world, the outside world responded with resounding confusion. The two of them were hard to hate, but the two of them together was a different story. A story that Tempo and her partner would have to live over and over again on a daily basis. It really didn't matter though...there were baskets now and just like hate, love can be spread just as easily.

Ch-ch-ch-CHIIILD!
Username: SinfulHoliday
Preference List: Pink, Red, Blue  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:23 pm
Ch-ch-ch-CHIIILD!
Username: Rhyleigh
Preference List: red pearl, pink pearl, blue pearl  

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:39 pm
Ch-ch-ch-CHIIILD!
Username: SilverShieldwolf
Preference List: Red pearl, blue pearl, pink pearl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:35 pm
Ch-ch-ch-CHIIILD!
Username: Samuel Carlin
Preference List: blue, pink, red  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:38 pm
Ch-ch-ch-CHIIILD!
Username:Moxxiie
Preference List:blue  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:43 pm

Username: KanamiTenjo
Pony's Name: Brigid
Temperament: Shameless
Prompt response: Prompt A

Secrets. Everyone has them. Brigid just doesn't hide hers. If nobody likes it then it sucks to be them. See this mare isn't interested in males, never have and probably never will. Which causes some commotion every time she wanders near groups just eying her making things very awkward. Sticking her tongue out in response to this as the others turn away in embarrassment. Eventually things would get better, at least that's what Brigid would like.

"Did she see us looking? Oh man..."
"Tch who cares, she put this on herself."
"Just seeking attention perhaps?"

Like Brigid couldn't hear what they were saying? Geez it's like this herd has nothing better to do I guess. Deep sighs escaped her lips, nuzzling at her scarf to adjust it, feeling like it was tightening around her neck. Surprisingly a large single tear had escaped from her eyes. Brigid quickly covered her face with her long pink bangs and quickly trotted away blindingly. Suddenly she bumped hard into another mare. Feeling really stupid she kept her head down as she got up.

"Oh geez I didn't see where I was going...ah-" Brigid had cut herself off.
A purple mare's head was peeking under Brigid's bangs to stare up at her face throwing her off guard.
"Well duh, your running with your eyes closed of course you can't see." the purple mare said speaking with a sharp tone."

Brigid felt her face get hot as she slowly moved back a bit. Not sure whether or not she was more surprised of someone speaking to her or the fact she was inches away from a pretty female. She shook her head and cursed under her breath for being such a ditz. Looking back at the other mare Brigid was fascinated by the markings on her face and body. Her wings shimmered in the light of the day, giving the illusion that they were glowing. Realizing she was looking a bit too much in detail, Brigid straightened up and gave the purple mare a half smile.

"Haha, yeah about that, I was uh warming up for a sprint that I plan to do later. Heh..." Brigid said, sweat beading down her neck.
"Uh huh, so then why is your face all puffy?" the purple mare exclaimed raising a blue brow at Brigid.

Brigid was a terrible liar, she blames that on lack of social interaction. Making a deep breath, while holding back a flood from raging out of her eyes, she wondered why this wild mare was talking to her at all. Maybe she has finally found someone that can be her friend. Or at least an acquaintance so she doesn't feel so alone.

"Are you not disgusted by me? No one else seems to like anything about me..." Brigid looking down at the ground not wanting the answer to hit her hard.
A gusty breeze picked up making Brigid jolt and look up. The purple mare was flapping her wings rapidly, causing a gust of wind to get her attention.
"What crap is coming out of those lips of yours? Nothing is wrong with you at all, except for the fact you keep your head down too much. It's hiding your pretty face." the purple mare said making a cheeky smirk.

Brigid felt a huge burst of pressure build up in her chest. But in a good way. It was happiness she had never felt ever since others realized who she really was. Brigid swished her tail playfully and came up close to the purple mare's face squishing her cheek next to hers. Laughing like a little foal.

"Whoh surprisingly affectionate as well..." the purple mare said softly under her breath, her marked face showing a bit of red blush.
"Hey pinky sweets wanna go find something to eat with me?" the purple mare said with a sharp grin.
"Sure!" Brigid shouted feeling this might be a good turn around for once.

Ch-ch-ch-CHIIILD!
Username: KanamiTenjo
Preference List: Red Pearl, Pink Pearl, Blue Pearl  

KanamiTenjo

Eloquent Shapeshifter

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Username: o-Elixir-o
Pony's Name: Lyra
Temperament: Sweet
Prompt response:
[a] You've always been this way. You've never known any other life style. Others around you are confused, they sometimes ask you if you're alright. They never judge you outwardly, but you can tell there's something wrong and that you're not like the rest. But then there she is. She's different too. And it's nice...

Once again she’s quiet as they talked, nodding here and there acting as if she was part of this group. In reality, she did not really feel like she had a place among them but she suppose it was better than being alone.Sometimes if she is lucky someone will acknowledge her presence only to bring up the same question all the time “Why don’t you ever talk?” yes, why not? She wanted too. She longed to be the same like the others.

But, whenever she tried to open her mouth to speak, she always felt like all eyes were on her waiting for her to just embarrass herself, so instead she shut her mouth and just listened. When she never replied to the question they’d just get frustrated and continue with their conversations. Which made her feel down, mostly down on herself for not being able to speak up. Soon, they stopped inviting her to hang out and even gone as far to avoid her, probably because she made them feel awkward with her silence. She hated making other feel uncomfortable with simply her presence.

Then one day, a new mare joined the group of friends, she was a kalona and just like her did not talk much. Well she did, but only when she was angry and yelling. When one of the mares suggested playing a game that required partners Lyra instantly felt sick in her stomach, nobody usually picked her and she’d usually just end up at the sidelines watching. She sighed and turned to walk off but someone called her name “Lyra!” she turned around to find the new friend greet her with a smile that made her heart dance with happiness.

“Oh, you don’t want to be partners with her!” said one of the mares to the kalona.

“Why not?” she asked quietly.

“She barely talks!” said another while eyeing Lyra.

“She’d be a useless partner.” A mare laughed.

Lyra held her head down and turned away, the way they talked about her was too much to bear, their words stabbed at her heart. She walked away from them, not looking back once and she hid away in some bushes. She closed her eyes as she tried to stop the tears from falling. So, they really could not stand her? Not that she could blame them.

When she heard some rustling near where she was hiding she sank deeper to the ground in fear that she might have stumbled upon a predator. However, she heard something familiar a voice that was warm and comforting for her “Lyra!” she raised her head from the bushes to find the kalona mare standing there before her. She seemed to have a worried expression plastered on her face “Hey, don’t let them get to you!” She said to her and smiled “I can understand your situation, not being able to express yourself due to fear and rejection…” she paused “Don’t worry I will help you overcome it.”

“R—Really?” Lyra said quietly.

“Yep. Besides, being friends with them was annoying a bit too overcrowding for me. I’m more of a loner myself.” She laughs lightly.

Lyra smiled and got out from hiding, for once someone actually cared about what she said and that made her truly happy to the point it made her heart sing...

From there on the two were good friends and then later lovers, Lyra was the first to make the move in a awkward confession. She wouldn't had been able to do that if she never met her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:06 pm
Ch-ch-ch-CHIIILD!
Username: catmagick
Preference List: Pink, Red, Blue  

catmagick

Magical Kitten

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:48 pm
My bones shakes for you my love

Username: XxXPandamoniumXxX
Pony's Name: Blake
Temperament: Lost
Prompt response: Prompt A

It was love at first sight.

Blake always knew she was different. Everyone would find some kind of way to poke fun at her or make her feel like she wasn’t normal. She never let it get to her and always kept her head up even though she faced some of the most hurtful criticism for it. When she met the love of her life, she knew this was who she was and she had no problem with it. After countless years of not being able to cope with her orientation, she found someone that loved her for who she was. It didn’t matter the gender. It was pure love.

It gave her this feeling to be a better person even though she still felt lost, her true love was the only one that help her find her way. No matter what stress she endured or what hardships she faced every day, she knew she could always come home to a mare that loved her. A mare that would be there for her like she would be there for her. It’s a nice feeling to find someone just like you. Someone who was unsure of them until they found you and someone who would stick by you no matter what the circumstance.

Tears would weld up in her eyes every time she would think about the day they met. Both shy and both unsure of their feelings. It was cute and bittersweet. The memory was one she would never forget no matter what.

Blake would say they were soulmates destined to be together before either were born. She couldn’t see it any other way and through their unbreakable bond, they brought three wonderful children into the world.

It was a wish that gave them a chance to have a family and be whole. It was a wish that gave them a chance to strengthen their love. She never thought she would have a chance to even have children. She grew up a loner with her family banishing her for her strange infatuations. She didn’t know what love or family even was until she met her. The one. Nothing else mattered as long as she was by her side.

She made a promise to always be with her and she was never going to break that promise.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Username: ~Twilight...Angel~
Pony's Name: Darling Dear
Temperament: Sweetheart - She is a sweet southern darling with a BIG attitude! Beliving that everyone deserves happiness in whatever they may find, she seeks out the same thing for herself with all the subtly of a tornado. She can be overzelous sometimes, but not without purpose. If she takes a liking to you, consider it a compliment! She doesn't let too many people into her thought process, but is a sweet as a peach once you get to know her better.
Prompt response: Prompt B - Darling Dear | Najwa

Najwa stood next to the colorful three baskets, breathing nervously. She could feel her old anxieties flaring up just thinking of those foals inside, of being their mother. Already she and her mate had looks and whispers directed toward them, she hated the thought that these babies might have to suffer as well. How would the foals see them as their parents? It mae her fearful to start this journey into this new adventure of motherhood. She looked at her mate, chewing her lip, "I still fear for how they will grow up..."

Darlig looked at her love, eyebrow raised. She understood that they got looks, but how could Najwa think that their own little miracles would be concerned. "Sweetie, as long as we raise them up right, they will be perfectly loving little darlin's." She smiled wide, completely confident that their children will grow up without a problem in the world.

"I know," the darker mare sighed, shifting from hoof to hoof. She nudged the basket with the bright weave around the lid, cooing over it slightly. She glanced up at Darling and smiled. "I just worry more that they will have a hard life because of us. Other foals can be... cruel... remember?"

She looked at the other mare somberly, laying down near the precious little gifts, "If the little ones have a hard life because of us, then we would have failed raising them to think above what others think of them." She gently rested her head on the bone marked basket, just feeling the wicker under her chin. She was excited to see the life inside. "Yes... foals can certainly be cruel little things..."

"Do you remember the taunting we got when we were younger? I want better for ours..." The mare paused, then chuckled and shook her head, "Admittedly, some of the tuants I got were for my clumsiness... always getting my wings stuck in branches or tripping over things."

She looked at Najwa lovingly. How silly she thought her mate was sometimes. After all, when they were being teased, they weren't mates yet. They were the best of friends though. Pretty inseperable. "Yes my dear. I remember you were stuck the day we first met!" She giggled and smiled, "Do you remember that?"

The Kalona ducked her head, blushing. She nodded, "I do. My wings were tangled in some branches and I was afraid that I would never be free again. Then you showed up like a bright star and saved me. You were so brave back then."

The draft giggled a bit more, the biggest smile she could muster slapped across her face, "Are you saying I've gotten less brave? Or that you simply don't get stuck in branches anymore?"

"I believe I don't get stuck as much, because you are always here to help me," she smiled at Darling, batting her eyes playfully. "You're still my brave hero."

Darling nickered and puffed out her chest. "Of course I'm a brave hero! That's what I'm here for!" She smiled at her, "It was pretty funny how stuck you were though..."

"I don't think so," Najwa huffed, stamping her hooves. "I was so scared I didn't know what to do. I thought I'd be tuck forever."

Darling sat up on her haunches, "I don't know... Though it was pretty talented the way you got that branch to twist perfectly to prevent you from getting away." She giggled as she teased the other, "You were just lucky I came along when I did!"

"You know I don't believe in luck. I still say it was meant to be," the mare smiled, glancing at the baskets. "The spirits were with us that day."

"They certainly were my dear. I was lead to you." She thought on it for a moment, "Actually, I wasn't supposed to be anywhere near there that day. My mother had told me to stay away!" She giggled a bit. "If I had you would probably still be stuck there!"

"Oh? You never mentioned that before. Why were you supposed to stay away?" Najwa asked curiously. She turned to look at her mate, giving her full attention.

"Oh... I just got a bit... turned around the day before. Was following a little critter to her nest!" She smiled widely at her love, "By the time my mother found me, she had been searching half the day away!"

"What made you come back that day when you found me?" The mare was interested now, and part of her hoped the little foals could hear the story of how their mothers met through the woven reeds they rested in.

Darling thought on it for a moment, trying to remember. "Ya know... I don't think there was an actual reason. I seem to have just ended up there!" She closed her eyes and smiled, "I guess it truly must have been fate that day. Fate led me to save you."

"Just meant to be," the Kalona mused, chuckling slightly. "I was there to hide. Some other foals were teasing me because I didn't have horns. What Kalona doens't have horns, they said. I was running away and not paying attention to where I was going. I felt like the trees were grabbing my wings and holding me in place."

"I'm sure! You got them all stuck in there the proper way!" She giggled a bit, "Those other foals were silly little things anyway. One glare from me and they all went a runnin'!"

The purple mare nodded, cooing to the baskets. "That's because you were scary back then. I don't think they knew what to do with this large, mud covered filly running at them."

Darling laughed a large booming laugh, "I guess you are right there!" Her eyes danced, "I certainly was a wild child back then!"

"She still is," Najwa told the baskets playfully. "I hope you three are just as outgoing and rambunctious. But not too much, or I'll be left behind."

Darling smiled, "You will never be left behind my Najwa. Not while I'm around at least!" She thought for a moment, "And besides, they can't ALL be like me... That would be strange if they all ended up being foals covered in mud rescuing other foals!"

"They will be a perfect mix of us, my love," she smiled, feeling better about their family. "The wishing star truly blessed us, didn't they? Giving us each other, and now this beautiful bundle of foals."

Darling Dear smiled lovingly at her mate, her eyes full of soft words. "The star certainly know how to bless those they smiled down upon. And certainly they belssed us well!" She giggled, "Three baskets will certainly keep us busy!" She nuzzled them lightly.

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:40 pm
My bones shakes for you my loveUsername: kaliskanny
Pony's Name: Najwa
Temperament: introverted- Najwa grew up being teased for not being a full kalona and being rather clumsy. She sees Darling Dear as her white knight, thankful she gets to spend every day with her best friend. Najwa is the quiet one of the two, and can be a bit overly cautious and worry about little things. She likes to avoid conflict when possible, but can her kalona nature shines when it comes to her relationship and family.
Prompt response: See Twilight's post below.

~Twilight...Angel~

Username: ~Twilight...Angel~
Pony's Name: Darling Dear
Temperament: Sweetheart - She is a sweet southern darling with a BIG attitude! Beliving that everyone deserves happiness in whatever they may find, she seeks out the same thing for herself with all the subtly of a tornado. She can be overzelous sometimes, but not without purpose. If she takes a liking to you, consider it a compliment! She doesn't let too many people into her thought process, but is a sweet as a peach once you get to know her better.
Prompt response: Prompt B - Darling Dear | Najwa

Najwa stood next to the colorful three baskets, breathing nervously. She could feel her old anxieties flaring up just thinking of those foals inside, of being their mother. Already she and her mate had looks and whispers directed toward them, she hated the thought that these babies might have to suffer as well. How would the foals see them as their parents? It mae her fearful to start this journey into this new adventure of motherhood. She looked at her mate, chewing her lip, "I still fear for how they will grow up..."

Darlig looked at her love, eyebrow raised. She understood that they got looks, but how could Najwa think that their own little miracles would be concerned. "Sweetie, as long as we raise them up right, they will be perfectly loving little darlin's." She smiled wide, completely confident that their children will grow up without a problem in the world.

"I know," the darker mare sighed, shifting from hoof to hoof. She nudged the basket with the bright weave around the lid, cooing over it slightly. She glanced up at Darling and smiled. "I just worry more that they will have a hard life because of us. Other foals can be... cruel... remember?"

She looked at the other mare somberly, laying down near the precious little gifts, "If the little ones have a hard life because of us, then we would have failed raising them to think above what others think of them." She gently rested her head on the bone marked basket, just feeling the wicker under her chin. She was excited to see the life inside. "Yes... foals can certainly be cruel little things..."

"Do you remember the taunting we got when we were younger? I want better for ours..." The mare paused, then chuckled and shook her head, "Admittedly, some of the tuants I got were for my clumsiness... always getting my wings stuck in branches or tripping over things."

She looked at Najwa lovingly. How silly she thought her mate was sometimes. After all, when they were being teased, they weren't mates yet. They were the best of friends though. Pretty inseperable. "Yes my dear. I remember you were stuck the day we first met!" She giggled and smiled, "Do you remember that?"

The Kalona ducked her head, blushing. She nodded, "I do. My wings were tangled in some branches and I was afraid that I would never be free again. Then you showed up like a bright star and saved me. You were so brave back then."

The draft giggled a bit more, the biggest smile she could muster slapped across her face, "Are you saying I've gotten less brave? Or that you simply don't get stuck in branches anymore?"

"I believe I don't get stuck as much, because you are always here to help me," she smiled at Darling, batting her eyes playfully. "You're still my brave hero."

Darling nickered and puffed out her chest. "Of course I'm a brave hero! That's what I'm here for!" She smiled at her, "It was pretty funny how stuck you were though..."

"I don't think so," Najwa huffed, stamping her hooves. "I was so scared I didn't know what to do. I thought I'd be tuck forever."

Darling sat up on her haunches, "I don't know... Though it was pretty talented the way you got that branch to twist perfectly to prevent you from getting away." She giggled as she teased the other, "You were just lucky I came along when I did!"

"You know I don't believe in luck. I still say it was meant to be," the mare smiled, glancing at the baskets. "The spirits were with us that day."

"They certainly were my dear. I was lead to you." She thought on it for a moment, "Actually, I wasn't supposed to be anywhere near there that day. My mother had told me to stay away!" She giggled a bit. "If I had you would probably still be stuck there!"

"Oh? You never mentioned that before. Why were you supposed to stay away?" Najwa asked curiously. She turned to look at her mate, giving her full attention.

"Oh... I just got a bit... turned around the day before. Was following a little critter to her nest!" She smiled widely at her love, "By the time my mother found me, she had been searching half the day away!"

"What made you come back that day when you found me?" The mare was interested now, and part of her hoped the little foals could hear the story of how their mothers met through the woven reeds they rested in.

Darling thought on it for a moment, trying to remember. "Ya know... I don't think there was an actual reason. I seem to have just ended up there!" She closed her eyes and smiled, "I guess it truly must have been fate that day. Fate led me to save you."

"Just meant to be," the Kalona mused, chuckling slightly. "I was there to hide. Some other foals were teasing me because I didn't have horns. What Kalona doens't have horns, they said. I was running away and not paying attention to where I was going. I felt like the trees were grabbing my wings and holding me in place."

"I'm sure! You got them all stuck in there the proper way!" She giggled a bit, "Those other foals were silly little things anyway. One glare from me and they all went a runnin'!"

The purple mare nodded, cooing to the baskets. "That's because you were scary back then. I don't think they knew what to do with this large, mud covered filly running at them."

Darling laughed a large booming laugh, "I guess you are right there!" Her eyes danced, "I certainly was a wild child back then!"

"She still is," Najwa told the baskets playfully. "I hope you three are just as outgoing and rambunctious. But not too much, or I'll be left behind."

Darling smiled, "You will never be left behind my Najwa. Not while I'm around at least!" She thought for a moment, "And besides, they can't ALL be like me... That would be strange if they all ended up being foals covered in mud rescuing other foals!"

"They will be a perfect mix of us, my love," she smiled, feeling better about their family. "The wishing star truly blessed us, didn't they? Giving us each other, and now this beautiful bundle of foals."

Darling Dear smiled lovingly at her mate, her eyes full of soft words. "The star certainly know how to bless those they smiled down upon. And certainly they belssed us well!" She giggled, "Three baskets will certainly keep us busy!" She nuzzled them lightly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:43 am
Ch-ch-ch-CHIIILD!
Username: Amira Keller
Preference List: Red, Blue, Pink  

Amira Keller

Sparkly Shapeshifter

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:59 pm

Username: AislingJuno
Pony's Name: Saskia
Temperament: effervescent
Prompt response: c

Saskia is from a herd that strongly believes in reincarnation. Her herd believes they are on a journey of learning and in each of their lives they are to learn and grow. Each entity is blessed with kindred souls, other souls that are extremely special to them and soq that have spent past lifetimes together will often reincarnate together. These kindred souls could be best friends, family members, lovers. In some cases a particular souls might even grow close enough that the souls become “soul mates.”

“Duty,” was a word Saskia was familiar with and her duty as a warrior filled her with pride. Her brother and sister warriors were her family unit and her accomplishments filled them with pride. Saskia as the youngest warrior was generally thought to everyone’s little sister who generally received the brunt of everyone’s teasing and over protectiveness. Perhaps she even received plenty of sympathy from the others as well. None of the others herd members said anything about her unmatched state but saskia had noticed how some soq would look at her with worried glances. It was unusual for herd member not to have a “soul mate” within the herd or find their mate in one of their allied herds.

Saskia’s friend Rosaline and Sebastian had pushed for her to join them on their trading journey. They were already several day out from the herd lands and the landscape was becoming unfamiliar to Saskia.

The morning air was crisp with the scent of redwoods as the morning dew heated up with the sun. Saskia enjoyed feeling the crisp air as her lungs worked steadily. Her companions were still groggy from their sleep but Saskia had received the last guard duty of the night and had been up for hours and was now wide awake.

Feeling the need to freshen up she walked down the path Sebastian had shown her the night before. Saskia frowned, last night Sebastian had shown her and Rosaline and small nearby lake that was only a five minute jouney from their camp site. However as the sun steadily rose on the horizon saskia had to admit she had gotten totally and completely lost. A journey that was only supposed to have take minutes had now taken her an hour. She had been wandering in circles around the same trees and rocks and her impatience was rising. Saskia needed to calm down and think of a solution. She closed her eyes and took in calm breaths an exercise for centering she had been taught as a foal. Ears twitching Saskia could hear the breeze rustling leafs and the nearby croak of frogs. Against her face she could feel as the wind changed from east to west and a new scent came to her nose. Her eyes widened in amazement as her brain struggled to remain coherent. The scent in the wind was tantalizing a combination of crushed amber and the scent of a Kawani fire mixed in with crisp air after a rain. Headless of her surroundings Saskia hooves hurried across dirt paths as she followed the scent. Until at last she found it’s source, a purple kalona mare stood next to the clearing saskia’s hooves had brought her to.

Saskia felt awkward like a yearling under the gaze of the kalona mare watchful purple eyes. As saskia gazed into the mare’s lilac eyes, saskia felt like she was seeing color for the first time in a world that had never seemed colorless before but she had been blinded to her grey world and had never know a color could be so rich and beautiful. At this moment she knew the mare standing besides the clearing was her soul-mate but the mare was not of Saskia herd and she feared rejection. Saskia herd believed in reincarnation and it was not uncommon to find a soulmate in a soq of the same gender in other herds however lovemates were rare and the purple mare might not appreciate saskia’s clumsy attempts at romance. “Hello,” saskia said to the mare as she tried not to look concerned. She cranked up a smile a little bit in what she hoped was a friendly expression. The purple kalona mare gazed at Saskia before her cheeks dimpled.

edit; basket pref

Ch-ch-ch-CHIIILD!
Username: AislingJuno
Preference List: Red Pearl Basket [M] ,Pink Pearl Basket [M], Blue Pearl Basket [f]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:19 pm
Not accepting anymore Entries From here, however you can continue posting for a ticket in the raffle!  

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

Vethrfolnir

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:53 pm
Ch-ch-ch-CHIIILD!
Username: Vethrfolnir
Preference List: Blue, Pink, Red  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff