[PRP] Rocking the Boat (Andromeda x Darias) FIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:37 pm
Somehow, through the noise in her head, she heard him behind her, commanding her to stop. When the command finally did trigger a response, she shoved every single thought, and turned around with a calm face. "Aye?"

Already, she could feel her heart pounding, leaping into her throught, and her muscles tightened in nervous anxiety. On the outside, however, the carefully made herself look calm, as if there was nothing wrong with what she had just done and she wasn't having an inner war with herself.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:46 pm
She actually stopped. Now that was a surprise. "Blimey lass, what was that 'bout?" It had really been a very, very long time since he laid with a woman. The consensual kiss made a new itch he was desperate to scratch. "First ye act like kissin me is worse than a jellyfish, then ye actually do it?"

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:54 pm
Andromeda clenched her jaw for a moment, keeping herself completely in check. Of course he was asking the hardest question to answer at this moment.

"Well...." She started, her mind racing for a plausible excuse despite all the muddled arguments that cluttered almost all other reasonable thought. "I never did give you anything for bringing me aboard. I assumed that, considering earlier, it would be something you'd accept, especially considering my initial reaction. Was I wrong, again?"

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:12 am
Suspicion. The captain was no fool, and the excuse of her sudden change of heart being as a belated present was fishy at best. There was something else lurking behind those bright eyes of hers.

But since he was no fool, he knew better than to voice his suspicions. It would lead them no where, and he'd get no closer to finding out her true intentions. If anything, she'd be more on guard to hide the true reason. So he flashed a wide grin and belted out a hearty laugh. "Aye! Tis be a fine present! Wouldn't mind more in the future." With his un patched eye, he tried to convey a wink. But considering he only had one eye to show, his 'winking' more often than not failed. "A'ight lass. Ye have a goodnight. Oh. By the way." He did a quick glance around, eying the crewmates who were tending to the ship or keeping guard. They were all out of earshot. "Good punch on Kale. Any harder and ye might've broken his nose." Another hearty laugh. Good ol' Kale. The insults to come from this were sure to last months. Walloped by a girl who'd been pirating for six months.

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:04 am
She knew he didn't buy her excuse. Hell, she wouldn't have, it was a really weak lie. Still, he didn't call her on it, and she wasn't going to be admitting it.

A smile came over her lips. "Oh, is that so? I'll keep that in mind." Not that she didn't already know that he was chasing tail for her. Still, for someone who'd never kissed before, she guess she did a pretty damn good job.

Her brow furrowed in confusion, and her gaurd went up as she saw him looking around at the current guard shift. What was he planning? Another attack? Would she be ablet o fight him off? Would she want to-OF COURSE SHE WOULD! What silly question was that last one! She was so distracted that she almost missed his compliment on her punch. A laugh escaped her as well. "Thank you, cap'n. I won't be totally useless in a scrap now."

She took her leave from Darias and made her way to the cabin she shared with Black Jack. Quietly, she slid in, used to the make up of the room and able to navigate it in the dark. She wasn't sure of Black Jack was sleeping, but she wasn't going to wake him if she could help it. She climbed into her cot and stared up in the dark at the ceiling. s**t... what was she going to do? Her hear was hammering, and she didn't want to admit it, but it felt good kissing him: warm and really tingly weird. She couldn't be falling for him, that was just plain stupid; Darias was a know player, as were the rest of the crew, and she'd be too far into the moment to keep herself from getting hurt, and then that would affect the only place where she finally felt comfortable. And she liked the crew and the ship too much to risk anything on a stupid whim. She wouldn't be like everyone else, she wouldn't get hurt at the end of all of this. That wasn't an option.

Closing her eyes, she forced herself to push all of her thoughts away. This wasn't a problem because there was nothing here that could be a problem. Now, it was time for sleep, and in the morning she would work herself to the bones if she had to, to keep her mind busy.

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces