Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image

Andromeda was stationed on the deck, currently working on cleaning the railing around the ship of grime and bird poop. It wasn't glamorous, but after 6 months at sea, she was so used to it that it was meditative and rhythmic. It hand't been an easy start, the work was hard and it felt like every day was the hardest, but after a few weeks of building muscle and learning her way it finally got easier. Now she felt she was simply part of the crew, one of the guys.

Behind her she could hear a conversation between a few of the other mates, and she wasn't paying attention until she heard them mention her, then her attention perked up a little to listen.

"The only reason she be here is to warm his sheets." The muscular pae was stating casually, clearly talking about the only 'she' on board the ship.

Andromeda's eyes narrowed and she dropped the scrubbing brush into the metal bucket with a loud clang. "Oy! Me thinks ye should be rethinking that statement!" She walked up to him, her grey eyes like cold steel on him. "I not now, nor ever, 'warmed his sheets'. I'm not his whore."

The man laughed heartily at her. "Ye think he be keeping you around for another reason, lass? Yer not'n but a pair of legs to-"

The loud crack resonated through the deck of the ship, seeming to echo off any surface. She pulled her fist back from where his face had been and rubbed the knuckles, the crew-mate having taken a couple steps back from surprise of the blow. "I be worth my weight, just like any member here. He'd have tossed me overboard were that not the case!"

With a step to the side, she quickly moved out of the way of the larger man as he charged at her to repay the damage done. She was lighter and faster than him, but she knew if he got a grasp on her she'd be beaten bloody.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image

It was a normal day, and as normal days go Darias was idly mapping their progress on the open waters. They were only a few days away from their destination, an island that said to have an ancient abandoned ruins that were rich in gold.

That is of course, until he heard a ruckous outside his chamber doors. He all but growled while pushing onto his feet. Then sauntered to the exit. "DIS better be important! Or I'll be swabbin the deck with one of ye!" His eyes didn't have to go far to see the gathering of pae that swamped the two fighters.

This time, he did growl. Then like a charging bull, slammed right into the fray. He started tossing muscled crew out of the way like ragdolls until he made it to the center, and stopped right inbetween. "That. Is. ENOUGH!" He bellowed in a way a hardened criminal would shiver in their boots for.

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:45 pm
Both parties had taken hits, and there were colorful feathers drifting to the deck all around them. Andromeda had taken a punch to the face, which had split open her lip and caused her nose to start bleeding. Already a shiner was forming on one of her eyes. Her opponent looked a little more in shape than she did, but sported what looked like claw marks from where she had scratched at him, and a few bite marks to boot. Not to mention his own nose bleed from her initial punch.

As soon as Darias was between them, she took a step back and felt dread wash over her like a cold shower. Her mouth held a sour taste to it, but she wasn't sure if that was fear or the taste of an unwashed and sweaty pirate. She didn't say anything, but folded her wings behind her back. There were feathers that poked out at odd angles, broken from the scuffle.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:47 pm
The fighting instantly stopped when he stepped in, and he spared neither his withering glare. "You." He spoke while looking at the male pirate. "I'll deal with ye later. You." Darias turned to Andromeda, eyes narrowing. "Follow. Me." Without another word, he turned and strode out of the path he had cleared earlier. He didn't need to look to see if she was following.

If she had any sense, she would. Better to do so with dignity than have him pick her up like a sack of grain again.

Kira of Flames
XD miss meeee?!

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:24 pm
Andromeda didn't have to be told twice, and quickly she fell into pace behind him. Her mind was already rotating through all the stories about what he did to Pae he didn't like, or who had challenged him too far. Was he going to run her through like a shishkabab? Or tie a canon ball to her and push her off? Maybe he'd pluck all her feathers to make a new pillow...

Tartara Seabreeze
More than life, water, and food!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:10 pm
As he strode into his cabin to stop just shy of his desk, he didn't immediately turn to face her. His whole body tense with barely in check anger. Outside of the fact of a rather angry nymph captain, his quarters would be noted was quite nice. With gold trinkets on the wall, a mahogany desk, and a comfortable looking bed in the adjoining room. "A fight, on my deck, with me own crew? I did not bring ye aboard to be causin trouble!" Now he finally spun on heel to look at her, one hand moving to rest on the hilt of his sword. "But I be a fair cap'n. Ye have ten seconds to make a defense of why I shouldn't make ye walk the plank!" He'd give the other male on board the same courtesy. Crew who caused trouble on his deck were met with zero tolerance.

Kira of Flames
lol! Saints Row 4 has consumed my life

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:21 pm
It took discipline for her not to look around the cabin, though she was curious of all the trinkets that decorated the walls and wanted to have a good look at them. Her muscles tightened as he spun around quickly, and she willed herself not to move an inch as he spoke again. 10 seconds where ticking away...

"I don't care to be untruly named a whore, nor do I approve of my captain's decisions being questioned with soiled accusations." She waited, her words not completely untrue, though her reason for the fight where more of the fact that she'd been called such a disgusting title. She didn't care if they thought of her weak or unabled, but she drew the line at whore.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:32 pm
He paused at her reasoning, turning it over in his mind. Smart lass. His steel blue eyes flicked over to the doorway, just catching a shadow jumping out of the way. Two quick strides and he shut the door. But as he strode past her to close the door, he reached out with his right hand to grab her arm. In one quick, powerful movement he yanked her forward to thump against the now closed door. Pivoting with her, he spun to lean in close, his hooked hand coming up to brush her cheek. "Then ye report this. And I will handle it." He hissed, his eyes locked on hers. "Now I 'ave a crew that knows this bothers ye, 'n' two crewmates I have to chew a new a**hole. And BOTH of ye are now injured!"

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:09 pm
She stumbled a little as she was pulled, and then pushed into the wooden door that had seconds ago been opened. It amazed her how quickly he moved, and she took a moment to stabilize her mind.

His hook came up and rubbed against her now bruising and swollen cheek, and she closed the equally bruised eye as she winced in pain a bit. "Aye, Cap'n." Her still opened grey eye locked with his, and she said nothing more, not wanting to step wrong on this minefield.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:18 pm
OOC: XD everything posted has been approved by both parties!

BIC: "In five minutes ye caused me hours of puttin out fires." He spoke as he ever so lightly pushed his hook against the bruise, his steel eyes never leaving hers. "Blimey. What punishment suits this? Ye salty lipped wench. Toss ye off abaft by yer wrists? A solid switch upon yer back? A week in the brig? Women give me trouble, but nay as much as ye." In fact, he had never met a more stubborn, silver tongued, brash female in all his years.

It was hot.

With a bit of a snarl, he lifted his right hand to cup the back of her neck. Then bring her forward as he roughly brought her lips to his.

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:35 pm
((OOC: Yes, yes these are fully approved!))

A small gasp came through her lips as he pushed a little more on her bruised skin. As he listed punishments, some sounding worse than others, she watched him with calm eyes as her mind whirled with panic on how to damage control.

His hand went behind her neck, and she closed her eyes to prepare for some sort of impact; most likely face to hard surface, or of the stabby sort.Instead, she felt herself pulled against him and chapped lips pressing against hers.

Her mind suddenly stopped working for a moment as she tried to process what the hell just happened.

After a couple of seconds, she found her senses again, and began to push against Darias, trying to turn her head away as she placed her hands on his chest and applied pressure to move him back.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:45 pm
As she pushed away, he didn't linger, allowing her to shove him back. When their lips seperated, he began to chuckle. That chuckle soon rolled into a laugh as all the sternness of before drained out of him. "That'll do fer now. Scurry outta 'ere 'n' scrub the mess hall 'fore midday. I best not hear a peep from ye the rest of the day, least a kiss be the least of yer worries."

Kira of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:00 pm
She took a step back, her grey eyes turning to the color of a dark, smoldering storm as she watched him lose his serious nature to laughter. She said nothing, but yanked the door open and left in a hurry, a frown permanently etched on her face.

For the rest of the day, she avoided Darias as if he had a plague, going as far as to eat a minimal amount and not even stay in the mess hall for the evening meal. At the moment, she was up in the rigging, mid way to make it difficult for anyone to approach her. She watched the sun set and looked up at the sky at the stars in silence.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:08 pm
During that time, the rest of the crew avoided her in due turn, but she might have caught a glimpse of a pirate making a snide comment to a rather beaten male, none other than the one who had insulted the shetani earlier. The captain had been far harsher on him, with lashes and an arm that needed to be put in sling.

Her absence however, had not gone unnoticed.

A certain scarred up Black Jack finally caught sight of her after leaving the mess hall after dinner, and flew up to meet her. Hovering at about her level to talk to her. "You've been scarcer than a bass 'round sharks. Would've thought ye be gloatin' about yer victory with Kale down there." He thumbed at the wounded pae, who was scrubbing the floors with a toothbrush.

Kira Of Flames

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:14 pm
"How is this a victory?" Her voice came out far harsher than she had intended, and she sighed. "I'm sorry, Black Jack... that wasn't how I meant it."

She looked down at Kale, feeling rather bad that he'd gotten it worse than she had... relatively speaking. After all, that b*****d of a sea-dog had not only kissed her, but stolen her first kiss; something she'd hoped to never have experienced ever. Without thinking, her fingertips drifted up to her lips.

"I just... am not feeling much like being around others." She realized her fingers where on her lips, and quickly pulled them down to her side again.

Tartara Seabreeze

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces