Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] Shut Up and Sleep With Me (Harley + Dylon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:55 pm
Dylon complied. If only for a moment.

But then, as things got quiet.

"Don't you listen to those old conventions~." He murmured softly into her ear. "No need to suppress your real intentions~."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:01 pm
"Oh. My. GOD." Harley let out a bark of a laugh, and head butted him for his sweet nothings. "Dylon West, don't make me kick you out of this bed!" She threatened through her laughter. "Cot. Whatever! Don't make me do it, Casanova. Don't."  

Enoh Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:06 pm
Don't, huh?

Dylon laughed, wrapping his arms tightly around Harley so she had no choice but to let him stay. He tried singing again, but he didn't manage to stop laughing enough to be coherent.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:33 pm
Suddenly, she couldn't escape. She squirmed in his grasp, trying to get the hold and space to push him away - and hopefully off the bed - but alas, it was a useless endeavour. He had her in a firm hold, and soon all she could do was laugh, and laugh, and laugh some more. He didn't even need to sing it convincingly for her to know what was being said, and to get a crack out of it.

"You are the worst!" She annunciated carefully through her laughter, just so he could be sure of what she was saying and that it did indeed pertain to him. Her face was going red again, and her eyes, when they opened, were starting to get misty as tears once more started to form.

"You let me go and get out, demon!" She managed to pull an arm free, and somehow managed to slack the heel of her palm against his forehead to cast out this ridiculous demon.

Enoh Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:09 pm
An ungraceful squawk and flail, and the boy rolled off the cot and onto the cold, hugless floor.

Demoted.

"Soooorrrryyyy~~~" He giggled, rolling in chuckles.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:35 pm
"Are you?" She squinted at him from the cot, where she had managed to stay this whole time, through a lot of struggle. "Are you really?"  

Enoh Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:38 pm
He placed his hands together and made pleasing eyes from the floor.

"So sorry! Super, super sorry!" He laughed, "I'll never sing you that song again!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:40 pm
Hattie stared at him suspiciously as she peeked over the edge of the cot then, with a sigh, she shrugged and rolled onto her back.

"Fiiine, I forgive you. Get your butt back up here. I want that nap."

Enoh Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:44 pm
"Yay!!" Dylon limbed back onto the small cot, snuggling up to Harley like a puppy with his tail wagging. "You're the best. The best."

He smooched her cheek and wiggled into a comfy spot.

"Next nap at my place. I never thought I'd say my bed was bigger." Having lady friends over on a twin sized bed was sure a challenge, but this took the cake.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:54 pm
As he climbed back onto the bed, Harley rolled onto her side and scooted to the edge, giving him a little bit of room before she started to wrap her arms around him, and nudge one of her ankles between his for comfort's sake. The cheek kiss was met with a grin and a very gentle headbutt.

"Sounds fair." She laughed, and rested her head against his collar. "I'd take Tommy's bed but, I dunno when he'll be home." There was a small moment when she considered asking to go to his room but, well, she was comfortable now. And moving again sounded just terrible.

She heaved another sigh as she rested against him, her third attempt to actually get around to this nap.

Enoh Love

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:02 pm
"Might be bad manners to bring a strange man into your roommate's bed." He didn't know Tommy, so it was best not to tease the man just yet. Yet.

As Harley drifted off, Dylon was having a dilemna. He wanted so badly to tease her again by singing a different, equally seductive song. But if eh did that, he'd lose his place on the cot. If nothing else, he could wait till they woke up again.

Yeah... he'd wait. Do it later, if he remembered.

He'd won, making Harley smile again. That'd do.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff