Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Return From the Abyss (?????)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:27 pm
The light was terrible how long had he been locked away? It had almost been twenty years, but good behavior and a little bit of money had solved some of that. he tugged the tattered jacket tighter around his slim frame, his wings tucked in underneath, gold eyes flickering around the street.

He was a slim figure, pale in complexion, his white flesh marked faintly with scales, a silver tongue daring out of his mouth forked and flickering. The air even tasted different, his tail slim and the top feathered slightly in black. The serpentine demon stalked down the street. He had to rebuild, he had to get back on track... he had to find him.

LizBot

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:51 pm
It was he who was found, in the end. In the unlikely body of a bright and sassy witch, hip cocked as she surveyed a shop window. As the demon passed, her eyes tracked him in the reflection and her own bled into black, a familiar void.

"Supplicant."

It was a male voice, soft and surprisingly charismatic. It was a voice from his own dreams. The voice of his master.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:39 am
There was a pause, the faintest flicker of something changing in the corner of his eyes. A ghoul by a window her eyes suddenly dark as the Abyss. The demon stopped in his tracks moving to lean against the same window hands tucked into his ruined pockets.

"Sire."

It was whispered softly, like a sigh of relief after a long wait, "It is good to hear your voice." There was a pause, "Are you well at this time?"

LizBot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:33 pm
"I am awake."

Miliardo Kason

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:39 pm
"And I'm free."

He looked down the street as if seeking someone.

"What of Asmadon? Is he with you or else where?"

LizBot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:50 pm
"I am in need of armies," and it both was and was not an answer. "I trust your contribution will prove adequate should you rise to my call."

miliardo kason

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:15 am
A thin frown crossed his lips as he nodded.

"I can continue where I left off. We left the artifact outside the manor, a day to recover it and it would be no problem."

Lizbot
huie huie huie qupte doesn't quote very well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:10 pm
"You've been imprisoned twenty years and you wish to take up where you left off." The voice sounded less than impressed but unsurprisingly.

Quote:

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:41 pm
"Getting back to work with something familiar seems like a logical step. At least parts of it. I assume I've missed much while I was gone," honestly he was most likely replaced by this point.

"Are there others I should know about with whom I can speak too?"

LizBot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:10 am
"You were arrested." The ghoul pulled out a tube of lipstick and began touching up her makeup while looking at the window. "This is why you need a minder," the voice sighed. "Go to Amityville Academy and avoid restraining orders. I have a general on the rise within, a delightful ghoul. She'll know you when she sees you and can provide an education of sorts on current matters."

A sigh followed, satisfaction creeping in, "Time here is shifting and catching up to the True World. Twenty years now holds more than centuries used to."

Miliardo Kason

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:36 pm
The demon sulked slightly at the accusation, one that was entirely true. "The Operation grew out of hand, and the lesson has been learned." He stood up a bit taller an eyebrow raising at the name of the school. "Very well, I'll seek her out."

Slowly he pulled himself away from the wall, stretching slightly as he started to take his leave pausing to look back at the ghoul, "Then I'll have plenty of time to get back to work." With a polite nod to the ghoul he turned away cutting down an alley and slipping into the crowd.

There was work to be done.

LizBot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:37 pm
She blinked one, and then again, clearly confused. With a shrug the ghoul pulled out her phone and check the time, emitting an unhappy squeal when she realized she was late.

Later his case worker would hand him file detailing the new job that had been arranged for him. Administrative assistant at Amityville Academy. Duties include: paperwork, filing, door repairs, toadying, decreasing student morale, picking up Scarbucks for the rest of the staff, gardening, and moderate janitorial work.

Room and board included, and isn't this such a fantastic start for your new leaf?

Miliardo Kason

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out