• Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:31 pm
-CrossroadsQueen-

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT I T L Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

F r i e n d x Z o n e d

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA B O U T . T H E . R O L E P L A Y E R Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a one on one between -CrossroadsQueen- and YesterdayTodayForever.

Only we may post.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP A I R I N Gxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

heart broken girl x boy stuck in friend zone

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxR O L E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Boy Stuck in Friendzone --- -CrossroadsQueen-

Heartbroken Girl --- YesterdayTodayForever

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:33 pm
Heartbreak Girl - 5 Seconds of Summer

You call me up,
It's like a broken record
Saying that your heart hurts
That you never get over him getting over you,
And you end up crying
And I end up lying,
'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do

And when the phone call finally ends,
You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"
And we're going in circles again and again

I dedicate this song to you,
The one who never sees the truth,
That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.
Hold you tight straight through the day light,
I'm right here, when you gonna realize
That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out
You could be with me now
But I end up telling you what you wanna hear,
But you're not ready and it's so frustrating
He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.

And when the phone call finally ends
You say, "I'll call you tomorrow at 10,"
And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again

I know someday it's gonna happen
And you'll finally forget the day you met him
Sometimes you're so close to your confession,
I gotta get it through your head
That you belong with me instead.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:01 am
YesterdayTodayForever

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I'll set you apart

"Nerd? I prefer the term intellectual bad-ass."

Dial tone... That was the only sound that echoed in James's room that cold morning. He lay awake nearly all night starring at the ceiling after a long conversation with his best friend. She'd called about her, for lack of better work, a*****e boyfriend again. Last night the male had tried so hard not to answer, knowing far too well what his friend was going to want to talk about. But he knew that if he didn't answer, he'd only feel worse about it afterwards. "I don't see why she doesn't just date me?... I'd be a thousand times better than that a*****e..." he mumbled to himself as he reached over to his cellphone and hit the end button. Slipping out of bed, he looked around his room and sighed as he ran a hand through his soft, just woke up hair. He hopped off his bed, his feet making a light thump as they hit the floor, before he headed for his closet to find something to wear. Once he was fully dressed and tamed his hair, he grabbed his bag and headed down the stairs. Grabbing his lunch bag, which was a simple paper bag he'd placed food items in, he set it into his backpack and grabbed the keys to the car his parents had helped him buy. It wasn't anything fancy, but it worked like a dream and although it wasn't such a smooth drive at times, it still managed to get him from point a to point b no matter where he went, he could always count on the small car, even his parents used Betty to get around sometimes. "I'm heading out!" he called into the living room to his mother, who was most likely sipping her coffee, watching the news and getting ready to prepare his younger brothers for school.

Getting into his car, he tossed his back pack into the back seat, watching it land with a soft thump before he put on his seat belt and headed for his other best friend Igor's house. Turning into the other male's driveway, he honked twice and waited. This was what the two males did every morning. James would get ready and come pick up Igor, who usually walked out of the house half ready and half a mess, then the two would grab some breakfast and head off to school. Once at the school they'd head to the one lab that was always open, thanks to Mr. Anderson. The two would work on their chemistry and prepare for when they'd get the team together and head to get the championship trophy. Hazel eyes flashed towards the door as Igor rushed out, half walking half slipping as he shut his front door and made his way over to James. "Morning" James said with a half laugh as Igor pulled his shirt on all the way. "Morning to you too Hendricks..." Igor said as he placed his seat belt on "Lets get some grub before I faint" his friend said eagerly as he tossed his pack into the back seat. James nodded and headed off to their usual spot. Ariving at the school, the two were laughing and almost in tears from the nerdy, chemical jokes. They got out of Betty and headed inside the school to find the lab. Once inside they wasted no time on getting ready and starting their chemistry training, Mr. Anderson was sitting at his desk at the front of the lab watching the two males work. "We'd better get it right this time Igor.." James said to his friend as they met together at the bench to see their final result.

A T T I R E - Wearing
V E H I C L E - Betty
C O M P A N Y - Igor

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming in tails
Heads on a science apart

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:08 pm
-CrossroadsQueen-
ooc ;; I am not gonna lie, when I see your character, I automatically think of the song Smooth Criminal that he sings in Glee with Santana lol

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

m a k e u p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o u t f i t

Adriana was standing in her bathroom and leaning against the counter as she was doing her makeup. God, why did she have to be so short? The female stood at a height of five foot three and had to stand on her tip-toes just to get close to the mirror so she could do her makeup. She felt so tired after a long night of crying and venting to her bestfriend, James. She only trusted to speak to him about her boyfriend issues and has for the past couple of years. Once finishing her makeup, she relaxed on her feet and looked at her reflection. She was already dressed, all she had to do was do her hair. Though, she just pulled it into a sloppy, but cute bun before she put lipstick on and then went to her room. She put her shoes on and then put her cellphone, charger, and lipstick into her bag. She hummed as she made her way out of her room and down the hall. Her house was quiet, as usual. Her father was usually gone by this time, as he left for work early. Her mother, that woman was out of the picture a long time ago, so all she had was her father. She tolerated the man, but he could be so unbarable at times. Adriana stopped in the kitchen to grab a pear before she left her house, closing and locking the door behind her. She took a bite of her pear as she made her way to the sidewalk and started to walk to school. Her father struggled at times with money, but that was also because he had a bit of a gambling addiction. So, she did not have a car sadly. Luckily, the walk to school was only a fifteen minute walk, so she was find with it. Since her boyfriend was mad at her, he wasn't there to pick her up like usual.

The female finally walked onto school campus and she was instantly met by Brittany, one of the girls her boyfriend is friends with. "What is wrong with Matthew? You made Matthew mad again? He is ranting on about how annoying and worthless you can be." She frowned. Adriana sighed softly, "It is the usual..." She let out quietly as she continued to walk, trying to ignore Brittany. "You really need to stop making him mad. It is making everyone miserable." Brittany said before taking off back to their group. By everyone she meant the group of friends that her and Matthew shared. Adriana huffed out and rushed inside. It was normal for Matthew to get mad at her over stupid things. Last night was because she wanted to study rather than see him and it pissed him off. He said quite a bit of hurtful words that made her cry and he threatened to leave her for someone better. Of course, the mind-games were always successful on her and she would beg for him to stay with her. Pathetic, right? Well, as she tells James... She tolerates Matthew because all of the good guys are taken. A bit of a statement most could prove wrong, but she was too blind to actually see that. She tended to fall for the assholes rather than the sweethearts. She just attracted them and was always willing to settle with the guy. She walked down the hall and moved to Mr. Anderson's room, stopping in the doorway. She smiled softly, "Good morning, Mr. Anderson." She let out before her attention shifted to Igor and James. "James, can I steal you for a moment?" She questioned. Apologizing to him for last night was what she wanted to do.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:27 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
I am soooo soo SOOO sorry.. I've had writters block and just dropped my role plays for a while... My boyfriend and his friends told me to watch star wars and my life's been all about Luke Skywalker, Yoda, R2D2 and Han Solo xD

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

James and Igor were hard at work, fixing and re-fixing their calculations until they got the reaction just right, taking down notes in their lab books. "Hottie at your two Hendricks..." Igor teased his friend just as Adriana walked in. Turning when he heard his best friend voice, he looked over at his other best friend. Watching Igor shrug and roll his blue eyes at James, he ripped off the rubber glove he had on before he tossed them. "I'll catch you later sir" he said at the teacher who said nothing, just nodded. Turning to Igor, he tried to ease the tension "We still good to meet up after school?" he asked cautiously. Igor shock his head sadly "Sorry man... Not today" his friend said before he started to clean up. With a nod, he turned and headed towards Adriana with a smile "Hey..." he said softly as he led her out of the laboratory room and to their usual spot outside by the bleachers. This was where the two would usually talk about what was bothering them, or they'd just sit in the silence of knowing they had each other there. Hope this isn't about that p***k Mathew again... God I'd like to punch him.... he thought to himself only, knowing this need to get revenge for Adriana would only upset the girl more. "So what's up?" he asked her as he leaned back against the bleachers, the sun high enough in the sky to provide some heat, but not enough to keep them warm from the breeze.

A T T I R E - Wearing
V E H I C L E - Betty
C O M P A N Y - Igor & Adriana

Heads on a science apart

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:47 pm
-CrossroadsQueen-
ooc ;; No worries, I apologize for taking so long.

User Image
User Image

Adriana let out a soft breath of air as her and James walked outside. It was pretty quiet as they walked to their spot, and even a little after arriving. She bit her lower lip as he asked her what's up. She didn't know where to begin. She felt sorry that she always had to turn to him when her issues came about with Matt. Finally, once sorting through her thoughts she straightened her posture, " I wanted to apologize... Last night was a bit crazy." She paused, "Like usual..." She added in a quiet tone, but she soon placed a fake smile on her face. "I really do feel bad that I continue to drag you into my issues. Though, as a best friend, I am sure you know things like this happen." She suddenly began to ramble. Alright, she felt nervous apologizing. Though, she apologized after every time she kept him up late at night having to listen to her problems. Adriana rubbed her right arm nervously and looked down to her feet. What else could she say? Soon, she brought her attention back to him and offered another kind smile, "I am glad to have you as a friend. You are always here for me through all the problems I have with Matt and I really appreciate it." She nodded.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:20 pm
YesterdayTodayForever
Naw don't sweat it. I'm willing to wait. I understand with that little cutie at home your hands must be full a lot. So please take your time on your posts smile

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

When Adriana started to apologize and talk about how she'd always turn to James, it wasn't the first time, but he'd only say what he'd always say to her. "Come on Addy... You know I'm always gonna be here no matter how many times you and Matt get into a fight.. You're my best friend, I could never leave you..." he said, as he always did before he wrapped his arms around her. When she said she was glad to have him as a friend, his heart sank a little. I could be so much more to you.... And you could be so much happier... he thought to himself before replying "Of course.. I'm glad we're best friend too.." he said, giving her a smile. "Now, give me a real smile and lets head to home room. What do ya say?" he asked her, turning to smile at her.

A T T I R E - Wearing
V E H I C L E - Betty

Heads on a science apart

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:00 pm
-CrossroadsQueen-
ooc ;;- - -

User Image
User Image

Adriana let out a soft breath as he was saying what he always said. It made her feel better. The short female was soon being embraced by her best friend. She hugged back weakly. James was there through everything and she couldn't be more thankful for him sticking through. Most people probably would have bailed after the countless times of crying and talking about her boyfriend drama. The female looked up at him and smiled, "You always know how to cheer me up." She admitted softly. She still felt like crap, but he helped a lot. She huffed out softly and started to head to home room. "Oh, I am not sure if you remember, but last week we agreed to go out to the movies. There is that new scary movie I want to see. Uh... What is it called.." She tried to remember the name of it. "The Woman in Black 2! That's it. Were you still up for it? If not, I can just get... Brittany to go." She shrugged lightly.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:25 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

As the male and his best friend stood, heading away from the bleachers, he listened as she reminded them about their movie date. He nodded as the memory of them deciding to go out came back into his mind. He turned to Adriana and smiled at her. "Hells ya we're still going to see that movie! Wouldn't miss it for the world" he said honestly. James of course, no matter how much it would killed him that Adriana didn't see how he felt, could never say no to her. Igor had told James he was more whipped than Adriana was with Matt, but James just shrugged. "Maybe she'll finally realize how much she means to me one day..." he had told Igor, how had shook his head and told James how sorry he felt for him. James wondered if she ever would notice just how much he cared for her and how much she meant to him.

Matt didn't deserve Addy at all. She did so much for him, and every time they fought it was his fault. Countless times he'd been the one to be there to help Adriana get through the pain and suffering that a*****e had caused her. James hated Matt's guts, in fact whenever the two saw each other, he could feel the negative energy that emitted out both of them. One day the two would definitely go at it, and James, despite being a nerd, was ready to take on the other male. When Adriana and James reached their home room, he smiled and waved bye to her as he made his way over to his usual seat by Igor. When he sat, his friend gave him a slow, knowing smile "Friend zoned again Hendricks?" Igor asked James, his best friend's tone taking on that all knowing feel. He looked at Igor and smiled "Hey whatever man... She's more special than she lets on..." he replied to Igor, who nodded and commented on Adriana's beauty. James turned to him "Back off Ig.." he said before turning to Adriana, giving her a big, bright smile before the teacher walked in and grabbed James attention.

A T T I R E - Wearing
V E H I C L E - Betty

Heads on a science apart

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:41 pm
-CrossroadsQueen-
ooc ;;- - -

User Image
User Image

Adriana laughed lightly, "Great!" She exclaimed. She couldn't wait to just get her mind off of the issues her and her boyfriend had on a practically daily basis. The female pushed hair out of her face as the two headed to their homeroom. Of course, Adriana never really realized that James cared so much about her, especially in more than a friendly way. She always told herself that she deserved a guy like Matt, even though that wasn't the truth. She just didn't want to be alone... So she settled with Matt. The two arrived to their home room and she waved back and went to sit down in her usual seat. She sat next to a girl that was named Charlotte, that everyone called Charlie. She was a very smart girl and was easy going. So it worked for Adriana.

Adriana looked at Charlie, who was drawing in a sketch book. "Are you still drawing your dream guy?" She placed her elbow on the table and rested her chin in her hand. Charlie smiled, "Yeah. His name is Bob. He's gorgeous, has blue eyes, blonde hair... Rockin' body." She let out. Adriana laughed softly. Charlie was a cool girl, definitely silly at times. Adriana's attention shifted over towards James who turned to her. Adriana smiled back. She felt she was nudged when James looked away and Charlie grinned, raising her eye brows. Ah, Adriana knew what that meant. She shook her head, "No. Best friend." She whispered. Charlie huffed out, "Cute though." Then soon Charlie put her sketch book away and paid attention to the teacher. Charlie was right, Adriana's best friend was cute. Through her eyes, she saw him as a close friend. Anything more, she wasn't sure could ever happen. They were way too close.

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

-CrossroadsQueen-

Quotable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:44 pm
YesterdayTodayForever

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Draggin on the class was. James had noticed that Addy and the girl that sat beside her were looking over in his and Igor's direction. He wondered to himself what the two were talking to each other about. Igor, however, had snapped James back to reality with a question about when they were gonna hang out. James shrugged, unsure as he told his best friend that they could hang out any time. Looking back towards the front of the class, James couldn't help notice that Charlotte kept glancing over in his direction. But being James, he automatically assumed she was glancing at his more attractive friend Igor. So he tried his best to keep his eyes at the front of the class, allowing Charlotte to stare at Igor.

When the bell sounded to signify the end of homeroom, James and Igor stood to head to their next class. James said bye to Adriana and waved good bye before the two males walked out of the class. "Dude... Charlotte was totally checking you out man... I swear she could hardly keep her eyes off you after her and Adriana talked... You should ask her out.." Igor said as soon as the two were far enough from home room, and Charlotte and Adriana. James laughed softly and shook his head at Igor's comment, there was no way Charlotte had been looking at him over Igor. "She was probably looking at you man.. You're all buff and from what I've heard, she likes really buff guys" James said, almost bushing aside the fact that Igor was right. Igor rolled his eyes at James "Dude... James... She likes you... Trust me.. I know it" Igor said, as if the fact that she'd been starring at James nearly all homeroom wasn't enough for the male to see that she was very clearly into him. James looked at Igor. The other boy had just said his first name, that meant he was being really serious about this. Was it possible that maybe Igor had been right? Maybe there was a chance that Charlotte had actually been looking at James instead of his friend? There was really only one way for him to find out.

Fishing his phone out of the depths of his pocket, James opened up a text message:
To:Addy
Did Charlotte say anything about me to you? Igor thinks she was checking me out during homeroom.. Crazy right?

Hitting send, James put his phone away as him and Igor made their way to their second class of the day. As the day dragged on, James and Igor decided to leave the matter of Charlotte out of their discussions until the two could be certain that one of them was right and the other wrong. In fact, James and Igor had finally started to discuss chemistry and the team getting back together when he remembered the message that he'd sent Adriana that morning regarding the matter of Charlotte. He turned to Igor "Alright, so I asked Adriana to tell me about Charlotte this morning.. I just remembered, so she's probably already said something.. We'll read the text and that should determine who Charlotte was actually looking at" he said to Igor as he pulled out his phone, the screen telling him he had a new message from Addy. Igor had almost forgotten the whole debate over the one girl until James mentioned it. He nodded in agreement however "Why yes, I love for you to prove me right with the girl you've been crushing over since forever, Hendricks" Igor replied with a smirk. James rolled his eyes and opened the text message.

A T T I R E - Wearing
V E H I C L E - Betty

Heads on a science apart

User Image

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash