Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:55 pm
Welcome to Lume's Fling hub!
Because he deserves his own thread for gene-spreading. And I need better organization.

User Image

Meet Lume! My precious fertile hybrid!
I have no shame in saying that I want him to have as many beautiful babies as possible, so he's getting his own thread for flings! Because I want him to have a LOT.

ABOUT

Lume is your stereotypical hot-shot bad boy. He loves sparring, getting into trouble, and getting the adrenaline flowing. He thinks he's all that and will flirt with everything that moves. Everything.
He also loves to dance. His mother is very big on the craft, saying it is the family tradition, and Lume is quite good at it, though he'll never admit he loves it.
Lume's mother told him that hybrids were infertile, so he has no issue with one night stands. Only...he is fertile. Oops.
Very soon, Lume will receive a nasty head injury and get a bout of amnesia, separating him from his family. His family will be pursuing him, in search of where he went.
Flings can take place before his amnesia or during it. His personality will be slightly less extreme during his time with amnesia, and he may or may not remember if he can dance yet.

FAMILY
Lume is being pursued by his mother and his sister, both owned by The Captain Britain.
User Image
Rio del Cor, the head of the family, is a no-nonsense lady with a temper as hot as her son's. She places great importance on dance and the family unit.
(Rio will be used as a throwback).

User Image
Pintala, Lume's half-sister is a sweet female with better singing talents than dancing ones. She is leading the charge in the search for Lume, and is relentless in her efforts.
Lume has other siblings and half-siblings, but they have dispersed across the savanna and do not travel with their Mother.

If your female does not want to raise the cubs, they can drop them off with Pintala and Rio, who are hot on Lume's trail. In fact, Captain Britain and I am very much in support of this plot for many of his flings. They can drop only some or all, but the goal here is to increase the size of the family.
It's not like it would be hard to recognize the two as Lume's family. Their markings are pretty much identical. There really aren't any other cheetahs or leopards running about the savanna with butterfly wings that aren't related to Rio.
This can be RPed out or simply plotted.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:50 pm
What's Wanted!

Let me start by saying I would really really prefer that any ladies he flings with be RP ready or close to it, or be committed to making sure she is RP ready soon. That doesn't mean you can't offer your gal for a fling if she has 0 RPs, but I would prefer not to wait 6 months for you to gather them.
RP-ready ladies will get first chance of using the RPs he currently has. I know that breedings can take a long time to be chosen, so I wanna get them posted ASAP.
If I agree to a fling with you, know that Lume WILL be RP ready by the time their RP together is over/by the time your gal is, give or take a week. I have no problem RPing with your gal multiple times, but right now Lume is not looking for a long-term relationship.

Alright, with that out of the way, I am looking for 3-4 flings for Lume right now. There will be plenty more for him in the future, but right now I wanna limit it to 3/4 during his amnesia/pre-amnesia phase.
Again, the goal here is to grow the family. But you do NOT have to send the cubs to Pinta and Rio, nor do the cubs have to stay with the family when they're older, but this is an option.
All cubs raised by their Aunt and Grandmother will be taught dancing and singing. Captain Britain and I would love the cubs to follow a Spanish/Latin/Portuguese naming theme, but again, it's just an option and not a requirement.

Here is what Lume is looking for in a lovely lady:
1. Cheetah/Leopard, or a hybrid containing one of the two.
2. Black/grey/white colours
3. Rainbow rainbow rainbow!
4. Bright colours
5. Swirl markings similar to his
6. Wing markings
7. Goddesses (with a cheetah/leopard form)

Lume is NOT looking for:

1. Lionesses
2. Brown/Natural themed gals (EXCEPTIONS: Goddesses, but must have a leopard/cheetah form)
3. Evil ladies

Your lady does not need to meet Lume's "requirements" for a fling. I do place great importance on juicy plots, so don't be afraid to offer away!
I am holding firm on the lioness restriction for now though.

Lastly, let's be honest. Butterfly wings are kinda a pain to draw. Which is why it's a good thing that twins/triplets run in the family! Again, not going to force you to do anything, but consider making any butterfly winged custom cubs a twin or very near twin of one already in the litter.

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:55 pm
Fling List
Lume's current RP Count: 7/12(16?)

User Image
Kazuki
Velvie

User Image
Patheon (IS AN ADULT)
Chi Sohma

Lume also wants lots of RP for his breeding count and some pretty males of any species to flirt with as well.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:57 pm
The Captain Britain

Aaaaayyyyyy.

This thread is now totally open!!!

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:04 pm
I approve this thread!
Grow the Butterfly Brigade! GROW IT.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items