Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[PRP] !!!! (Chel/Mimi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:51 pm
"Y'know," Chel said, patting Mimi on the head. "After bein' here so long I kinda don't question things. Best you don't neither."

She nodded very sagely after that.

[A.V.]
these two i stg

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:59 pm
"Oh, ok..."
Though Mimi was a little sad to not find out more (it really did seem interesting, if not outright weird), but Chel-senpai knew best.
Maybe... maybe it was a hidden deep dark secret, and those who found out the truth would be subject to terrible things! Yes, Chel-senpai was just keeping her safe. Knowledge was dangerous at times.

However, that didn't mean she wasn't curious about Chel herself. After all, she was super cool and an awesome senpai.
"Ah! Can you tell me about some of your adventures?"
Epic adventure story time!!

chiickadee
8DD

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:13 pm
Chel was refreshingly surprised by how eager Mimi was. It reminded her of herself when she'd been a trainee. Chel still prided herself on a positive attitude, but Mimi had the joy of being unmarked.

"Yeah 'course," she said somewhat affectionately. "Try not to fall in love with me though. Real heroic s**t 'n all." She laughed and took the gameboy back, turning it off and shoving it into one of her enormous pockets. "What kinda stories you interested in?"

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:45 pm
"Yes ma'am!"
Mimi sat up straight and did a salute. She was sure Chel-san had many admirers. After all, she was super cool, and super pretty, and kick-a**. She herself was super lucky that she was being taught by such a top-tier warrior. Mimi will be your kouhai foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

She had totally forgotten about the gameboy, blinking as Chel took it back.
"Oh! Um, any kind! Maybe your most favourite or memorable adventure? Or any where you kick monster butt!"
She made punching motions, pretending she was socking some invisible baddie in the face. It made her wonder if Chel-san had any signature monster-busting moves. Oooh, that would be so awesome!!

chiickadee

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 11:58 pm
Chel laughed at Mimi's little motion, the same way a person laughed at a cat for swiping at a lazer pointer. It was cute, but not really impressive; maybe she was jaded for thinking that way.

"There was this one time I fought the ghost of some war general ... thing. Jack took the real cake though- he fought a ********' dragon." She rubbed her nose somewhat haughtily. "Wouldn't've beat the damn thing if I didn't clear the fog from the field though."

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:55 pm
Once storytime started, Chel had Mimi's rapt attention, not that... she didn't already have it. She gasped at the mention of a war general (ghosts WERE real!!), but the dragon, oh boy. DRAGONS. Her face might have been like this for spooky ghost war generals, but it might have evolved into something like this for dragons.
"OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH DRAGONS!!!"
Mimi was pretty much bouncing on the couch now.
"How did he beat it? What was the fog? How did you clear it? How did you beat the war general? Were you scared??"
Storytime just got real intense.

chiickadee

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 5:01 pm
Chel opened her mouth to speak, but Mimi kept asking questions.

She laughed and said, "Awright, we're gonna have to use the Abbi rule. Only two questions at a time or else my brain gets ******** class="quote">
[A.V.]

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:21 pm
Ooh, the Abbi rule. She didn't know rules could have names, but that was a really cute name.
Mimi nodded and tried to contain her excitement. It was really hard.
"U-um, ok. How about the first two questions?"

chiickadee

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:45 pm
"Jack beat the dragon 'cause he's a badass ********. Rode it right into the sky and then kicked it's face into the ground." That wasn't an entirely accurate retelling of the story, but Chel liked to embellish for effect. She was very proud of Jack's accomplishment. "No gettin' ideas or nothin', 'cause I'm tappin' it right now."

She leaned back on the couch, oozing arrogance that only swelled because of Mimi's bright eyed, bushy tailed expression. "You gotta ask one of the lifers what the fog was 'cause ******** if I know. I just know it made it hard as s**t to see." She still remembered the lost, distorted feeling and shuddered. "Somehow ghost man was makin' it 'cause his sword parted it like the ********' sea." She made a little motion like she was pointing the sword for dramatic effect.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:09 pm
Mimi gasped out loud at the epic tale. If there was anything fairytales had told her, it was that Jack was a pretty awesome character... as well as a popular name. Not only did he beat a giant, but he also beat a dragon! And he rode it. And then... kicked its face to the ground??
"Ooh, is he your boyfriend?"
It only made sense. Chel was awesome, and Jack sounded awesome, so the two of them would be super awesome!!

She nodded at Chel's assessment of fog. Even normal fog was kinda spooky and made things hard to see, so magical fog probably wasn't all too different.
"The ghost man's sword made fog?" Mimi just imagined the sword shooting out fog from its tip, kinda like... a hose? She wasn't quite sure how to imagine it, but it did sound pretty neat.

chiickadee

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:28 pm
"Yup," Chel said in regards to Jack. That was all she was going to say on the matter. It was complicated beyond that.

She shook her head. "No fog just appeared when the ghost guy's grave broke. S'complicated and yer gettin' weighed down by the details!" Chel complained. "Main thing is that I kicked the a** of a ghost a** war dude."

She nodded very sagely.

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:40 pm
"Oooooh..."
Mimi's eyes sparkled. OTP. The first ship had sailed, and it was a beautiful ship. A great mighty ship capable of riding dragons and kicking them in the face, and destroying ghost generals with their spooky fog.

So many questions, but Chel-senpai was right. She had to ask the IMPORTANT ones. Couldn't be bogging awesome senpai down with mediocre things that weren't relevant to epic storytime, but Mimi just wanted to know every little tiny mundane detail, because she was weird like that.
"You can do that? How do you do that? Won't your foot go through the ghost?"
Wait, how many questions was that? The first two were technically one question, right?

chiickadee

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:06 pm
Chel resisted the urge to tap the side of her head to make the sparkly eyed look go away. It kind of creeped her out.

"See- you'd think that? But like- not all ghosts are see through dudes covered in a sheet[/color," she told Mimi. "S'weird, you're gonna learn a lot of things ain't the way they paint 'em."

She leaned back and yawned. "Most important lesson's that nothin' is the way you think it is. Ever."

[A.V.]
i forgot it was my tag sorry ;;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:45 pm
If it were possible, she would have blinked actual sparkles at Chel. ALL THE SPARKLES. The girl was just about brimming with excitement.
Ghosts were boys?! Surely there were girl ghosts too, right? It seemed there were a lot of things she didn't know.
"Paint?"
For one, metaphors flew right over her head.

Chel's words made Mimi wonder about a lot of things. A LOT a lot.
"Does that mean werewolves aren't half human half wolf? Or, um, vampires like sunlight? Or, uhhhh dinosaurs still exist??!"
It seemed she was trying really hard to imagine things different from how she had thought. Perhaps a little too hard.

chiickadee
No worries ; u ;

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:07 pm
Chel had always been weak to sparkly girls.

"Werewolves aren't half human- humans can't breed with Halloween s**t. Least ... I don't think they can ..." Chel made a face. She'd never had to think about that. Why did you make her think about wolf/human sex Mimi??

"Vampires don't like sun nah. Dinosaurs I got no ********' clue, but f'you see one let me know. That's rad as ********>" Dinosaurs were the best.

She gave Mimi a little sideye. That was more than two questions.

[A.V.]

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces