Reply Gaia online high school
Suggestions for the Guild

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:10 pm
Is there a way that things can be more organized...?

I know the guild doesn't have enough forums to be put into sub forums, but I feel like it's so disorganized I don't know if there is a rules topic some where or who is doing OOC or what.

Also since this is a 'school' ....I think it should be explained better within the Guild's outer walls (so..the guild home....the topics or forum or thread, whatever they call it) because I'm a little confused or...maybe timid...to even start to do anything because I don't know what I should be doing right now...

I know this is just me probably thinking this..so sorry if this seems like...i'm...complaining? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:04 am
xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx
Is there a way that things can be more organized...?

I know the guild doesn't have enough forums to be put into sub forums, but I feel like it's so disorganized I don't know if there is a rules topic some where or who is doing OOC or what.

Also since this is a 'school' ....I think it should be explained better within the Guild's walls (so..the topics or forum or thread, whatever they call it) because I'm a little confused or...maybe timid...to even start to do anything because I don't know what I should be doing right now...

I know this is must me probably thinking this..so sorry if this seems like...i'm...complaining? sweatdrop

I totally agree with you. I like the idea of the guild but it should at least be slightly more organized :/  

skyler dama

Friendly Cultist

7,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:13 pm
The Lions Pride
xXBeautifully-CorrodedXx

I totally agree with you. I like the idea of the guild but it should at least be slightly more organized :/

Yeah, and I don't understand honestly how this is a school...no offense to the crew.

This other guild I'm in is a School Guild too for RP and it explains things like classes and how long we are supposed to talk/RP in the threads to make it like a school, or what not...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:23 pm
GOHS has been around for quite a few years now and since the captain and crew are no longer on gaia, no changes can be made.
Also, this is a guild that is strictly used for role playing. There's nothing high school related here lol.

midnight-tok3r

Interstellar Streaker

Gaia online high school

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces