Hello everyone, I'd like to do a 1x1 rp with somebody 4laugh

My writing level is in the limbo world between semi lit and literate. I usually default to female roles but I have no issues with playing male roles as well! So I'm always open to play either gender, any sexuality, etc.

I am open to 99% of plots pretty much! I usually have a few good plots up my sleeve myself, and I love to do things that are really outside of the box. (Exotic settings... weird circumstances.. yknow?) So that's what you may be getting yourself into!

If anyone's interested just private message me! If you quote or reply to the thread, I may lose sight of the notification in My Gaia.. so it's always best to just PM me! We'll discuss and brainstorm together.. And hopefully get a fun RP started! All I ask is that you come with an idea! And a fair warning if I end up doing most of the work for creating the plot/idea i won't be happy!

Everyone is welcome and I'm always looking for new RP partners! (So anyone seeing this months or weeks later from the day I posted this... I'm always searching!) Oh and the L in my username is an uppercase i, just so you know!!