Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:13 am
The next night has begun. All teams stamina is restored back to 2 points, (with the exception of bonus stamina, which rolls over to the next day if it haven't been used!)

THIS IS THE FINAL DAY FOR CLUE ROLLING.

(Also I'm posting this a little earlier than usual, if anyone still needs to roll for Day 7 of gameplay, for all intensive purposes this was posted at 10am est!)  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:51 pm
ACCIDENTAL FAMILY UNIT
Team Members: Lunear, Stryke, Milieu
Your Roll: Looks like you found something... (Please quote the mule to receive your clue PM at the end of the day.)
Current Stamina: freebie serch

hivestuckx
using our 1 free team searchhh + finding a ******** clue istfg

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:59 pm
ACCIDENTAL FAMILY UNIT
Team Members: Stryke, Miliue, Lunear
Your Roll: You turn a corner, finding yourself unintentionally bumping nose-to-nose with a large, menacing looking gorillabear lusus. It huffs, vaguely offended, but otherwise turns away and shuffles off, disinterested.
Current Stamina: 1+1(quote freebie)-1=1

lala look a response. possibly a reserve too to respond to akko-senpai ohoho

"stryke says stuff. neato."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:32 pm

This thread is now closed for rolling. However, you may finish up whatever roleplay you are doing, if you need a little more time~

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:38 am
TROUBLE
Team Members: Kursha Vidari, Byakko Mawiya, Rasali Panaka
Your Roll: Moot
Current Stamina: Moot

“Really, I'm fiiiine.” Kursha laughed but he spoke through clenched teeth. “Just surprised me is all.” Surprised. Sure. Surprised like a fresh shot of pain.

As much as he tried, it was impossible to ignore the throbbing ache in his lower ribs. In an attempt to distract himself, he turned his attention to the greenblood hovering anxiously at his side. She looked nervous, guilty even. Damn straight, she was guilty. There was sympathy in her gaze too though. Kursha felt another stab of pain; it wasn't from his injury.

“Well,” he drawled, returning his hands to his sides. “If you really feel that bad you could let me sock you.” His grin spread. It was a joke. Well, a half-joke. Clocking her might prove cathartic.

seekingCylem

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:42 pm
Rasali’s frown deepened. He sure didn’t look okay, but if he didn’t want her making a big deal out of it, she couldn’t complain. Embarrassing screw-ups? What Embarrassing screw-ups? Rasali attempted a smile, but it just looked like a wince. She backed up from Kursha to give him some space.

”You… wanna hit me?” Rasali tilted her head to the side. While Kursha had been the one to sneak up on her in the first place, but considering the damage she apparently dealt, Rasali could only shrug. He must’ve been pretty frail to have had that kind of reaction anyway. He was like, half her size to begin with. Rasali grinned herself and spread her arms out.

”Why not? Fair’s fair.” Rasali could take a hit. Punches hurt less than being indebted to someone.

Katanari

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:57 pm
TROUBLE
Team Members: Kursha Vidari, Byakko Mawiya, Rasali Panaka
Your Roll: Moot
Current Stamina: Moot

At Rasali's words, Kursha was tongue-tied. He opened his mouth to reply and found that he had no idea of what to say. She wanted him to hit her. That was not at all what he had expected. Closing his mouth again, he tilted his head at the greenblood, studying her. What had spurred that reaction? Did she honestly think she deserved it? Or did she not think him capable? Did she pity him?

Just the thought was enough to send a fresh wave of rage through him.

“Aw, come on!” he laughed. “What kind of person would I be to hit my own team-mate?” Strolling past, he clasped Rasali's hand with a slap. He flashed another grin at her. “Let's save it for the assholes who deserve it, am I right?” Giving her hand a brief squeeze, he let go and continued down the tunnel.

seekingCylem
I present to you a certificate promising Rasali a punch at a later date.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:32 pm
Rasali blinked as a new cloud of surprise engulfed her. Make up your mind, buddy. Still, the words were nice enough, if not fairly unbelievable. Rasali had seen enough of Kursha’s callousness between chats with Byakko to figure out he was sharper around the edges than the jovial attitude he used with her. Being punched would have felt more honest. ”It’s okay to be mad, y’know.” Rasali wasn’t sure if she was pushing her luck. Kursha being gung-ho like this was desirable, sure, but Rasali didn't want him forcing it on her behalf.

Rasali decided to brush it off. All of this talk of traitors and plotting was clearly making her paranoid. She’d be better off channeling her suspicions into the work she was actually hired to do.

She followed Kursha down the tunnel.

Katanari
Rasali makes Kursha a friendship bracelet.

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash