Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
hana

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gypxy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:19 pm
hi i'm hana. i'm 37 gaia days old. 16 actual years old.
no experience online gaming/forum use. may be confused but bare with me.
thanks for taking the time to read this!
see ya around  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:08 pm
Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! ^ ____^
I think it was half a year before I got the courage to create a thread. xD;; So it looks like you're doing well forum-wise. hee. c: The NSTG guild is slower than a few of Gaia's main forums, so this should be a good place to get in some practice. ^^

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

siophaooo

Mythical Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:19 am
gypxy

hello there and welcome to NSTG!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:45 am
sdrawkcab
I think it was half a year before I got the courage to create a thread. xD;; So it looks like you're doing well forum-wise. hee. c: The NSTG guild is slower than a few of Gaia's main forums, so this should be a good place to get in some practice. ^^

hey haha tbh I had no idea how to do anything when I first joined but I got the hang of things within a day because I just had to know what certain items were and stuff :pp Then I found out how to make forum posts more prettier and change my profile a little bit with all the coding stuff :3  

gypxy

gypxy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:46 am
Andouzen
gypxy

hello there and welcome to NSTG!

hi!! and thank you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:52 am
gypxy

i hope you do have a wonderful time here. i just went back from hiatus myself xd  

siophaooo

Mythical Giver

gypxy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:20 am
Andouzen
gypxy

i hope you do have a wonderful time here. i just went back from hiatus myself xd

I thought a lot of people were leaving around now for school,etc since break is over
Btw I like your avi :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:29 am
gypxy

oh.. thank you smile
yeah, some are busy with studies though. haven't seen my friends here for a long time now.  

siophaooo

Mythical Giver

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:20 am
gypxy
sdrawkcab

hey haha tbh I had no idea how to do anything when I first joined but I got the hang of things within a day because I just had to know what certain items were and stuff :pp Then I found out how to make forum posts more prettier and change my profile a little bit with all the coding stuff :3

It sounds like you've got a good handle on things around here. Feel free to ask us any questions if you come across them. ^ ___^ If anything, we could at least make your search/learning time shorter.  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games