Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[1v1] Don't Just Defend >:l (Rep + Harrison) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Baneful rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:14 am

Even in as much discomfort at he was in, Rep could not keep a lid on his excitement at the prospect of getting to fight Harrison. The other man wasn't really the spontaneous fighting type and active spars were few and far between for the most part. It was for this reason that the redhead was all but bouncing off the walls as he led the way onto the training fields, talking a hundred miles an hour and constantly turning to yammer at Harrison while walking backwards.

"Aye like, I'm slower than usual and my shield is more shitty - not an insult Tracey - but I can still give as good as I get mostly. I just dont' have any fears because ******** Marie - kind wonderful ******** Marie - won't let any through. I'm no made of glass though and theres ******** wards so don't you ******** dare hold back or I will be so mad I ******** swear and I won't talk to you for the rest of the day."

This went on until they reached a clear bit of ground.

Toshihiko Two rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:34 am
"Now I like you talking and all, but hell I'd pay to see you try. You couldn't win the quiet game if somebody was paying you."

Harrison knew how much pain Rep and Tracey had both been in. Constant, unknowable, crunched up pain. They had at least gotten some rest in, and Rep had been more relaxed with some fear in him, but even B0nez was worried. It was like they were sitting there with a full lunch box while Rep and Tracey were starving.

He and Rep usually fought and trained together, and while they'd done some training- defense, offense, Harrison...didn't think they'd ever sparred-trying-to-KO-each-other-proper. Mostly because of Harrison. Harrison sparred, of course, but it was not compatible with the type of sparring Rep did. He liked to work on techniques a little, swap some offense while he worked on defense, then once both parties had gotten enough of a workout, call it a day.

Rep liked to see what the other party was made of. It wasn't over until somebody was kneeling. So Harrison knew what he was asking for, but he wasn't sure if he could muster up going that far. Harrison just didn't like getting hurt. And he liked seeing Rep hurt about the same. Still, they had the wards. And a little fear donation, him and B0nez both agreed was in order.

"Yeah, we don't mind, man."

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-24)

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:36 am
Harrison started, snapping into Tracey's shield with a light and quick motion. It wasn't finesse, Harrison wasn't a skill fighter, but with the swipe B0nez left behind precise cuts without any weight on them at all.

HP: 60
DMG: 4

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:46 am

Rep didn't have the energy in him to be truly personal about his spars of late, even if it had not been Harrison he was up against he would have struggled to work up the hate levels required to really dig into the fight at hand. But he was excited, they didn't fight properly very often at all, the adrenaline from that alone was enough to make him grin toothily as he summoned Tracey.

Tracey said haughtily.
<> he said.

The first attack was nippy and fast as he knew it would be, B0nez cutting nimbly. But he knew Harrison as well as the other man knew him and he twisted, bracing himself and rotating the huge axe to trip with the hook and dig into him at the same time.

The pang of guilt that went along with this was staggeringly out of place for Rep, who hardly ever felt guilt about anything at all.

"Gotta hit harder than that." he purred. "Tell B0nez no tae let Tracey beat him, he's already gloating over here."

HP: 46
DMG: 11

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-24)

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:54 am
Yeah, well, I specc'd non-offensive, so, whatever, like, but I'm not a n00b...it's not my fault he...got a debuff. Is he okay right like, um, are those like, chipped off pieces coming back...?

The axe caught Harrison, momentum sending him back but at least not knocking the air out of him. He kept his footing, digging right into the ground, and retaliated in the space of the backswing, pushing up in between Rep's ribs to get another swipe in with the shorter blade.

"Don't need to hit hard," he smirked, maybe a little closer than necessary.

HP: 49
DMG: 6

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:21 am

It was a familiar way of fighting, up close and personal. Anyone else he would have panicked having them close, that recoil response digging in its talons and driving him back desperately trying to get space to swing and hut them. Harrison it was different, it felt proper to have the other man in his weapon "dead zone" where it was mostly Tracey's handle for company. It was this calm that meant that even as the blade dug into his shield, he didn't panic or lose his composure, instead he smirked back, slightly breathless already from the force he'd been putting behind his swings.

"At least you are hitting." he teased before ducking and once more twisting the axe, yanking it back to use the hooked back edge to catch Harrison's shield.

HP: 40
DMG: 9

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 12 Total: 20 (2-24)

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:27 am
"B0nez is mostly, uh, worried about him, I guess," Harrison offered, although he didn't know if he should have, like if it would hurt Tracey's pride, but they were all in it together, and the four of them each had a kind of relationship that they'd worked out together.

Back again with Jordan, that was like having an exponential amount tacked onto it. Not just the three of them, but also Ferros. Him and Jordan. Rep and Jordan. Rep and Jordan and him together, and then all the weapons, him and Tracey, Tracey and B0nez, folding out in exponential mathematics of strains, frenemys, friends, loves, and compatibilities.

It had all unfolded naturally always, without any of them having to think about it.

He felt like he didn't have to think much here, either. Like, he knew when Rep would hit, and Rep knew when he would hit, it wasn't much chess as much as somewhere in the violence it was close and comfortable, but as he put both blades through Rep he had to get right up against his chest to do it, and he'd almost rather be kissing him.

He smiled, and stole a kiss anyway before yanking B0nez's blades out and away.

You're making this weird, don't make it weird. This is like, a duel between men okay. Injured men, Tracey looks really not good, is she that messed up in a golem like, is her hair going to be all out of place or whatever? ...Duck. DUCK.

HP: 40
DMG: 14

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:19 pm

"Worried?" Rep said, raising a brow slightly. "B0nez?" He wasn't even sure if the ghost boy was capable of worrying about anyone in any real sense.

Tracey spat coldly.

<> the Death hunter consoled.

The hit was far far worse than he'd expected, sending a jolt of pain through his chest, tracing out the outlines of the old scars H had inflicted on him in white hot agony. It was dismissed in the face of the kiss, at least for a moment, but the pain came back with interest. As the blades were withdrawn he staggered, fingertips kissing the ground before he recovered and lifted the axe again.

"That's no fair." he said with a smirk. "Distractions urnae allowed."

HP: 26
DMG: 9

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-24)

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:55 pm
"We making rules?" Harrison crooned back, taking the hit and springing forward under the backswing, the cut was shallower this time, slicing through the shield up Rep's thigh. "So ******** stop me."

HP: 31
DMG: 5

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:11 pm

Rep gasped, scandalised. "You should be ******** ashamed of yourself you ********. I'm practically a ******** invalid right now and you are like, goading me." He made a mental promise that when he was back to normal Harrison would be getting a trouncing that was due him.

He sniffed huffily. "And that was a bit near the ******** sweetmeats." he said, rubbing his thigh before raising his nose up haughtily. "New rule, you need to be as unsexy as possible, this sexy stuff is dangerous."

HP: 21
DMG: --

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-24)

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:26 pm
They stood chest to chest.

The tip of B0nez's blade didn't leave Rep's knee, and the next cut was shorter and shallower, now just trailing up to Rep's hip and resting right on his belt-line.

"Better?" Harrison asked, their lips not so far apart either.

HP: 31
DMG: 2

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 10 Total: 20 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:40 pm

"No." Rep said indignantly, still radiating scandal from every pore. Fights were supposed to be serious, toe to toe tests of emotional intensity and desperation. He was meant to be able to channel his rage and hatred into a form more palatable for the island. He was not ******** meant to be this distracted and pulled away from that rage and fury.

"No." he repeated, his breathing shallower, fisting his free hand in Harrison's shirt and pulling him in for a long kiss, splaying his legs to trap B0nez between them as he pushed their chests together. "Sstill breaking rules." he murmured, slow and intimate.

Suddenly he hauled Tracey tightly against Harrison's back, letting go to seize the handle with both hands, one either side of him. And he leapt, yanking both of them up several meters into the air, twisting to release Harrison and punt him away with a foot towards the ground from the pinnacle of his jump. "Too close." he purred as he landed lightly himself. "Try more range."

HP: 19
DMG: 14

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 3, 3, 2, 2 Total: 17 (7-28)

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:55 pm
Harrison smiled through the kiss, but B0nez didn't press or slip further, the hooked legs and proximity, even with the dizzying height, doing what it always ******** did.

His grip loosened, their waists close together.

"Now who's cheating," he asked, not wanting to let go of Rep's lips.

The drop back down wasn't as good. He landed on his a** and hit the ground hard, used to catching, and it knocked all the wind out of ********," he winced, but opened one eye, and grinned again, aiming the crackling long end of B0nez's main sword at Rep's chest. "How's this for range?"

The magenta ball exploded out as Harrison pulled the trigger, cracking with definitely familiar energy.

HP: 17
DMG: 15
Charge: Using

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:04 pm

Rep didn't have time to react, he was so used to Harrison either not using his charge or completely ******** it right the ******** up that he'd all but forgotten B0nez had one that wasn't the protective bubbles that he was used to.

The crackling ball hit him right in the gut and sent him careening backwards, crashing into the dirt and dragging a trench through it with himself and the weight of the axe on him.

He lay for a moment, and then laughed out loud. "Mother <********>. You HIT? You actually hit."

He sat up. "And here I thought you couldnae hit a cows arse with a banjo."

Up again, he leapt forward, in a few jumping strides clearing the distance between them and bringing Tracey's full weight to bear on B0nez' blades. "Think you can hit me again?" he crooned.

HP: 4
DMG: 4

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 11 Total: 19 (2-24)

Toshihiko Two

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:15 pm
"I might have had the notion."

Harrison crossed the blades, preventing the brunt of it, but he wasn't defending.

He gave Rep a firm kick, rolling out from under Tracey and following up with an intimate skewer. If the wards hadn't been there, he would have been wary numbers-wise, but Rep never quit until Tracey had to be desummoned anyhow.

The match had been close. Harrison didn't do offense much, even with Rep handicapped, and if Harrison was honest what he wanted to do next wasn't all fighting.

"How d'you feel?" Harrison asked, yanking B0nez out and away.

HP: 13
DMG: 13

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas