Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Events [OOC]
[S'F] Into The Woods - Ujini'Haragi - Custom Contest [OoC] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:27 pm
Thank you so much, Caj!! yum_puddi

(and congrats to the others who won!)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:48 pm
OOOOO Thank you so much!  

nessiaing

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:56 pm
Congrats to the winners! ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:06 pm
Tanakako
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/ShadowsofAfrica_Caj/Sukafumocontest/Tanakakosf.png

-_Wish of Tevarae_-
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/ShadowsofAfrica_Caj/Sukafumocontest/-_Wish of Tevarae_-sf.png

magnadearel
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/ShadowsofAfrica_Caj/Sukafumocontest/magnadearelsf.png

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:26 pm

Eeee my very first SukaFuma lion! Thank you soooo much!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:59 pm
Cajanic
http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac25/ShadowsofAfrica_Caj/Sukafumocontest/magnadearelsf.png

Eeeeee thank you! He's handsome with his stripy butt. ^_^
And thank you for the girlie! She's super cute.

magnadearel

dovelybird

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:29 pm
heart

It's the last midnight
SoA name: Lana'kila.
Lion Lines: Rogue; alt.
Personality: Lana'kila adapts. That's really the most formative part of her personality, the fact that she's grown up learning exactly how to fit into whatever little box she needs to fit into. She's still young, in the grand scheme of things, but her mind is constantly racing, her eyes are always moving, and her muscles are forever clenched, ready to burst and do whatever it takes to survive. She's quick to flinch at the appearance of violence, which will break just about any new personality she's trying on, and talks a little faster than most others do, and beneath it all there's simply this: quietness, sleekness, and more than a healthy amount of fear. She's been taught that she might not live a very long life at all, and as far as she's concerned she's simply living on borrowed time.
History: "Do you think this is a game?!"

That's the first thing she heard after her mother struck her for the first time. She doesn't think she meant for it to happen - there was no blood, after all, no scarring, just...stunned silence from Lana and sore flesh for days afterward. She was young, just a cub who barely remembered their days in Suka'Fumo, who had no idea what sort of things were at stake when her mother began quietly telling her long stories at night about the demon pride they fled from. How was she supposed to know that her mother's comments about improving her pouncing were being twisted to attack fellow lions rather than typical prey? That everything was on the brink of war, not play?

"Step one foot out of line, do ONE thing I don't tell you to do, and you'll ruin everything. No one you know will ever forgive you. You'll die. Understand?"

All that Lana was taught after that day was that she was going to be a warrior, since her old and injured mother couldn't be. When the winds changed and the time came, Lana would be on the front lines with every other worthy lioness, ready to stake a claim for the home that they deserved, to seek revenge on every lion that did her family harm. It didn't matter that she had no memories of anything ill done to them. Didn't even matter that with every new time that her mother struck her when she stepped out of line or showed a single sign of rebellion Lana flinched more and felt ill when she thought of doing the same.

Her mother named her 'victory' for a reason. And Lana'kila learned very quickly how to be exactly what the world wanted.

[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff