Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Lauren | What if I can't forget about you | Chey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:13 am
User Image

V i c xx xx F u e n t e s

x x xVic still had the light sabers they were to fun to let go of. They brought them on tour occasionally. Hearing how little she had he nodded. "We can always go to some of the malls around here. Westfeild and Fashion Valley are close by. We could also go to Khols if you want." he said. He didn't mind going to both. Yes she could survive with that but they were not doing laundry every three days. That just was not happening. "I know but I want you to have more than that." he said gently taking her hand. He still liked her. She still managed to make his heart race when he was around her. He didn't know how she still felt after all he broke it off and then left. But he found it was easy to keep it a secret instead.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:52 am
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

abigail
" ABBY "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OH • I'M • SICK • WITH • MAGIC

I • miss • the • way • you • u s e d • to • hold • me • in • the • night

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

T e m p o r a r y l o v e r

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Abigail looked to Vic before giving a sad smile to him "Look Vic, I know you want me to have more, but I can do laundry every so often. I can find a laundromat." Abby said as Vic took her hand, and her heart skipped a beat. Some feelings lingered from the relationship, and it was better keeping her mouth shut and her feelings inside then spilling it to Vic. Besides, she was taking up a interest in someone else that was close to Vic. She would go to the stores,but it would be tough to get her to buy something, especially if it was Vic who was helping her out. He kind of loved to spoil her, but never let it get to her.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm • starting • to • f o r g e t • what • that • feels • like

OH • I M • SICK • WITH • MAGIC

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:46 am
User Image

x x xVic heard her and knew it was expected. She was stubborn. "Or there is a washer and dryer here." he said. There was no need for her to find one when there was what she needed here. He wouldn't insist on getting her something when they went out. He knew how she was about other people buying her stuff. "I promise I will let you buy what you want when we go out." he said to her letting go of her hand. "Plus you would probably have every opportunity at Hot Topic if I go in." he said with amusement. He would have fans there and then they would spot him.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:43 pm

abigail
" ABBY "

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Abigail shrugged "And when you're gone, I'm gonna use you're washer and dryer? I don't think so sweetheart." She said before hearing Vic saying he would buy her whatever, then getting her a job at Hot Topic. Kissing Vic's lips slightly looked back to him Look, Vic She said before gently caressing his cheek, like he always did to her, and gave him a look of love "You don't have to do all this for me. I can find my own job, and maybe just maybe I'll you buy something for me."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:16 pm
User Image

x x xVic looked at her as she said she wouldn't use the washer and dryer when he was off on tour. "If you end up staying here you will." he said. After all there was no need for her to go and find one when there was what she needed here. Feeling her lips against his was unexpected to say the least. That's the last thing he expected to happen. As she pulled away he couldn't help the grin across his face. He had no idea if she was doing it because she still had feelings or not, but she kissed him. It had to mean something. "But I want to" he said sounding like a little kid who didn't get his way before breaking out in a grin. "Something that's not coffee." he said.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:42 pm

abigail
" ABBY "

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Abigail gave a glare to Vic as he mentioned about if she ended up staying here. "Well I'd clean your house y'know She said with a slight laugh before seeing the grin appear after she kissed him. That just helped her realized that he still had lingering feelings for her. Great. "I know you do, and I know more than just coffee, but you spoiled me before. I can get my stuff." She said and sighed a bit. It was tough to get Vic off her back to buy something, but eventually she'd give in

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image

x x xVic nodded at hearing she would clean. He knew perfectly well how she was. "I won't spoil you I promise." he said. He would have to refrain from buying her stuff but he could handle it. "I will take you out later today and you can do what shopping you need to and will not buy you too many items. Ok." he said looking to her. He could always grab a few things for tour when they were out.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:38 pm

abigail
" ABBY "

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Abigail gave Vic a look, as she knew well he would somehow find a way to spoil her, even though she didn't need it. Even if it was promised, not to spoil her. "Don't you have practice today?" She asked, kind of curious if he did or not, because if he didn't, that meant they would have more time together shopping, which Abby didn't really want.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:48 pm
User Image

x x xVic shook his head at hearing her question. "Nope next week." he said. He could tell she wanted some time alone. "If you would prefer I can always let you borrow my car today." He trusted her to not do anything stupid while driving. He would just find stuff to do around the house in that case.

User Image

A True Killjoy

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas