Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online High School

Back to Guilds

Gaia Online High School Community & Roleplaying Guild 

Tags: high school, gaia online, school, roleplaying, community 

Reply Gaia online high school
Lauren | What if I can't forget about you | Chey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image

V i c xx xx F u e n t e s

x x xVic entered his home and sat down on the couch. Honestly this was the last thing he expected today. After all she hadn't tried to contact him at all after he left Massachusetts and yet here she was in California. Laying down he pulled a pillow over his head. He wished this hadn't happened that he hadn't found her when he was still attempting to get over her. He had hoped the next time he saw her was when he was over her and there were no lingering feelings. Why did she do this to him?

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:18 am
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

abigail
" ABBY "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OH • I'M • SICK • WITH • MAGIC

I • miss • the • way • you • u s e d • to • hold • me • in • the • night

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

T e m p o r a r y l o v e r

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Abigail could tell Vic was still into her, even after breaking up and moving across the country. It baffled Abby, but quickly shook it off, as her phone lit up, signaling a text. Looking down to her phone saw it was a old friend of hers. A year ahead of her back in school, and someone who she could tell anything, well besides Vic and like two other people. They were best friends. She replied back and unlocked her door, entering the nice apartment. It was shocking Vic didn't hit her up yet, as he seemed a little lovesick today when they bumped into each other.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm • starting • to • f o r g e t • what • that • feels • like

OH • I M • SICK • WITH • MAGIC

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:23 am
User Image

x x xVic pulled her number out of his pocket and smiled softly to himself. She seemed so against letting him back in, but she finally caved in. He was glad that she did. Typing up a quick text Hey it's Vic before sending it off to her. Glancing around his eyes rested on the TV. He could just watch some movies for the rest of the day. Jurassic Park, Harry Potter (no movie in particular). Going for that he got up and grabbed the first movie he saw, Jurassic Park, and put it on before sitting back down.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:42 pm

abigail
" ABBY "

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Abigail was quick to assume Vic not texting her, because her phone lit up with an unknown number and she opened to the message to see it was none other than Vic Oh hey there She replied back before walking into her bedroom, and pulled out a outfit she needed for later. She was doing a late night photo shoot in downtown LA for the Suicide Girls, and was very happy on doing it. She wasn't afraid of her body, because guys and girls have been on her about it since high school. She took a shower and fixed her hair to be straighten and bangs pushed to the side. Looking into the mirror, placed the outfit on and fixed it Oh before I forget, I'll be at a photo shoot in downtown LA She texted before sighing and looked to phone. She knew she should stop texting and drop the singer, but she just couldn't/

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 6:58 am
User Image

x x xVic felt his phone go off and smiled to himself softly. She replied. One of the last things he expected but she did so he was happy there at that fact. Feeling his phone go off once more he unlocked it and looked. So she still kept up with her modeling. Typing a quick message "That's cool I got Jurassic Park." he sent. When he wasn't recording, touring, or practicing it was free time. Movies became good friends.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:31 am

abigail
" ABBY "

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Abigail walked in her six inch heels rather flawless and walked with grace . She put on a black coverall covering the shorts and spiked bra, but the spikes did poke out. Great. Her phone went off as she was about to leave her house and smiled a bit Nice. I haven't seen that movie." She replied as she walked out the door and locked it.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image

x x xVic heard his phone go off as they were feeding the T-Rex. Looking down at it he saw it was from Abby. Opening the text he placed a expression of horror on his face. "That is a sin. We should watch it together sometime and have one our movie nights." he suggested. Those were always fun. They would put on pajamas and make popcorn and have all sorts of other junk food. Half the time it would end with them not even watching the movie and having a food fight. Reason why movie night was always a movie they had seen before.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 5:34 am

abigail
" ABBY "

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Abigail was making her way to the photo-shoot when her phone went off and she just smirked Hmm, maybe. Haven't had a movie night in a while She replied back before putting her phone on airplane mode as she reached the area for the photo-shoot. She took off the coverall and placed it to the side with her phone as the just adjusted her outfit and touched up her makeup before taking multiple photos of the model.

The photo shoot came to end at roughly ten thirty at night and Abigail was happy to be going home, and going to sleep. Had a long day full of surprises and Abby did hate surprises but this surprise was out of her hands. It was only about a twenty to twenty-five minute walk and she didn't mind the walk. Guys cat called out as they drove by and Abby just ignored it. Finally entering the complex, went to her apartment to find the door bashed in. She gasped in horror before stepping in and looked around the destroyed apartment, everything was everywhere and it made tears come to her eyes before looking in the drawer the was beside the bed and still saw it. The necklace that Vic gave her and she adored it. She was shocked they didn't steal that, but stole most of her necklaces and rings, they left all her plugs and tapers and tunnels behind. She dialed Vic's number and heard it ring, hoping he would answer.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 9:42 am
User Image

x x xVic was on his third movie when he heard his phone start ringing. If it was one of his band mates, especially his brother, he was going to kill them. Looking down at the caller ID and saw it was Abby. Turning the volume on the movie down he picked up. Hearing her voice he knew something was wrong. Stopping the movie "Abby what's wrong?" he asked concerned. She might have only said his name but it didn't sound right. Glancing at the time he saw it was almost eleven at night but that honestly didn't matter. "Alright, I'm two hours away but I can try to get there as soon as possible ok." he said getting up from the couch. "Where are you going to be so I know where to pick you up." he asked as he grabbed a duffle bag from the hall closet he started grabbing some stuff and putting them in. A pillow, blanket, one of his hoodies, headphones, CDs, and junk food. "Alright I'll text or call before I get there. Just get whatever together. I'll be there as soon as I can." Reluctantly hanging up he grabbed a can of Monster and a couple bottles of water for the road for himself.

Pulling up he saw Abby waiting outside. She knew he was almost there after he had stopped for gas a few blocks ago. Parking the car he got out and walked over enveloping her in a hug. He had no idea why people would do stuff like that. He had picked up some cold waters for the way back. If she wanted to go get breakfast or dinner at 1 in the morning it was fine with him. "Is there anything you want?" he asked her as they went the extraordinarily short distance to his car.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 7:34 pm

abigail
" ABBY "

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Hearing Vic's voice on the other line tried to calm down "I've been robbed Vic." She said, sounded horrible from crying. Saying two hours away, she sniffled a little and mumbled a soft okay into the phone and gave the address to Park La Brea, the complex she was in. She hung up with Vic and called the police station and cops were over and a detective as well. It was definitely tough for the female, especially on your own in a city you've lived in for a few months. It hurt Abby a lot, knowing how vulnerable it made her look now. Soon cops were here and the detective found Abigail and started asking her about hings, and she hard a tough time doing so. She's always had a tough time.

Abigail was outside with a medium sized duffle bag with whatever she was left with, which wasn't much. Makeup was still running on her face and the late nighters talked among themselves and looked to her. She stopped her bag and was still before crying into his chest as he hugged her but stopped and looked up to him and shook her head "No not that I know of.She had the necklace on and hoped Vic saw it "I guess they know not to touch this necklace." She said with a small laugh as she got her bag and walked to his car.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 8:28 pm
User Image

x x xVic opened the passenger door for her and let her climb in before closing it. Walking to the drivers side he climbed in. Reaching in the back he pulled out the duffle bag and handed it to her. "I brought some stuff" he said before adding "I'm glad they didn't take it." referring to the necklace. He had someone in Boston custom make it, he never told her that, so the fact that she still had something that was fairly pricey was nice. He had no idea how long she was going to crash with him before she needed to get back to LA. He lived two hours away so travel would be a little difficult.

Pulling up to his house he looked over to where Abby had curled up in the passengers seat asleep. Smiling softly he didn't want to wake her after all it had been a long night. Vic grabbed the duffle bag and gently shook her. He wouldn't be able to carry her in like he did sometimes with their apartment. This time would be having the duffle bag, her, and getting in the house. A little complicated. "We're here" he said softly.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:17 am

abigail
" ABBY "

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Fiddling with the necklace, ran her fingers over it. It was always her go to necklace. She was clueless on where he got it, and how much he got it for. She always thought Marshall's because, well, they never had the same kind of jewelry twice. The fact he got it custom made never crossed her mind at all. She opened the duffle bag and looked to him "Yeah, someone was watching over me, even though I was robbed." She added with a sad smile. She would call work and tell them she would have to take a leave of absence or LOA for short. She would bunk with Vic, if it was okay with him.

Abby fell asleep somewhere on the highway and was curled up with the duffle bag at her feet. She stayed quiet and still the whole time, which was typically her, but once in a while, move around a lot. She felt a light shake and fluttered her eyes open to Vic next to her still, and moved up a bit to see they reached their destination."I'll be up in a minute" She said, trying to wake up more.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:08 am
User Image

x x xVic heard her say that she would be up in a minute and smiled softly. "I'll wait for you since you aren't familiar with my place." he said. He would let her have the guest room which was across from his room. He didn't want her trying to find her way in while she was half asleep. Taking the duffle bag he gently led her into his home. He honestly wished it was a little cleaner but with him going on tour soon it wasn't. "You'll be in the guest room if you need anything just ask." he said as they stopped in the hallway next to the doors.

User Image

A True Killjoy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:20 am

abigail
" ABBY "

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Abigail took a few minutes to wake up and realize her surroundings. She wasn't dreaming. Vic took her to San Diego after the break in. She followed Vic like a puppy but she was unfamiliar with the house "So this is casa de Fuentes?" She said with a soft chuckle as she looked around. She didn't mind the untidiness really, Vic was like this in Boston, but Abby cleaned his mess up. Hearing him say she'd be in the guest room nodded and looked to him. Cracking a smile, got on her toes and kissed his cheek "Thanks for taking me in Vic. It means a lot." She said, blushing a bit, but still had the smile on her face.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A True Killjoy

Demonic Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LyssaBaggins

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image

x x xVic gave her a hug smiling softly. "You're welcome, I'm happy that you called me." he said softly before pulling away. "I'll see you in the morning." he said before entering his room. He was going to keep the door mostly open so if she called for anything he could hear her. Collapsing onto his bed he just fell into sleep not even bothering to change. It was like 1:30 and he did 8 hours of driving.

Slowly emerging from sleep Vic kept his eyes closed not wanting to wake up yet. Feeling warmth from another body underneath his arm and a familiar scent he was curious enough to wake up. Seeing Abby laying next to him, with her back facing him, and his arm draped over her. Remembering last night he didn't want to wake her but he wanted to go ahead and make some food so when she woke up. If he did he would wake her up so staying here it was.

User Image

A True Killjoy

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas