Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Soren Ichigaki's Digimon Information - Done

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:06 am
Șσяєη ۩ ¢нιgαкι

User Image

Username: Black_Mist_Sapphire

Name: Soren Ichigaki

Job: Graphic Designer and Web Creator

Abilities: Soren is born from two different worlds and has his abilities from both. His father is chinese and has taught him how to fight using different types of martial arts such as Drunken Fist, Judo, Karate, and Tai Quan Do. During his school days he also takes wrestling. His mother is american and she teaches him how to use computer programming and flute lessons.

Equipment: Soren carries a pack of Marlboro red shorts around with him at all times, usually about 3 packs. He is a chain smoker. Other then that, he carries a satchel around with his digivice attached. Inside the satchel he carries a noteboke, digi food, provisions for himself, a notebook, a sketchpad, and pencil.

Appearance: Soren stands at 6'1 weighing in at 190lbs. He has shaggy, long, muddled brown hair. He is well toned and has dark chocolate brown eyes. He is usually in formal wear with white gloves of some sort.

Personality: Soren is renowned as a gentleman. He does his best to be nice, caring, and courteous towards others. He does like to let go when no one is looking though otherwise his parents would kill him. Soren is a highly emotional person though. If he feels like something isn't right, he will fix it. He doesn't like losing nor does he like to give up, but he also understands defeat respectably.

Biography: Soren grew up apart of two worlds. Taking mostly after the look of his mother, he easily got the personality of his father. Growing up was hard for him. He was always being pushed into etiquette, ap classes, clubs, sports, and the code of conduct. Ever since he was a little boy manners and authority were big in his life. Smoking started a little before high school for him, it was something to help him relieve stress. But more recently he has finally started to find himself. He found a card game called digimon and wished more then anything he could be a real tamer. To his surprise, he woke the next day with a small little guy named demiveemon staring down at him with bright and curious eyes. Since that day he has done his best to be a good partner to demiveemon. He has now started training his partner to fight and together they want to be the strongest pair. Soren himself is a collector of sorts. He wishes to collect all the digimon in the world and tame all of them and form a bond with every one of them.

Home: Tokyo, Japan is where he resides. But he travels around a lot.

Alignment: Soren is neutral. He doesn't like to side with anyone. He more or so does what his moral compass points him towards.

Digimon: Demiveemon[First Partner]

First Encounter: He met Demiveemon upon waking up. He has never actually been to the digital world but wishes to go. He has always enjoyed the card game and video games that came out in our world and wished for a partner of his own. Well he woke up one day with demiveemon looking down at him with big, bulbous like eyes. His card reader had turned into a digivice and his quest began.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:58 am
δigimon

Demiveemon

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:00 am
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:26 am
Quote:
Welcome to DTI! I'm Lief, one of the Crew members around here and am willing to help with whatever questions or interests you might have in the guild. I'm also good with developing ideas if you have any you need some help with. Other then that I kinda run this forum and the RP (along with the other crew of course haha) and host contests and all that good stuff. I've been here long enough that I should be able to answer any question you might have or find someone who can, so let me know if you have one. Anyways, it's good to meet you and i hope to see you around the guild!

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:12 pm
lief_7
Quote:
Welcome to DTI! I'm Lief, one of the Crew members around here and am willing to help with whatever questions or interests you might have in the guild. I'm also good with developing ideas if you have any you need some help with. Other then that I kinda run this forum and the RP (along with the other crew of course haha) and host contests and all that good stuff. I've been here long enough that I should be able to answer any question you might have or find someone who can, so let me know if you have one. Anyways, it's good to meet you and i hope to see you around the guild!

Awesome!

1. Does my profile suit everything it needs?

2. Where do you think would be a good place to start roleplaying at?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:27 pm
Black_Mist_Sapphire
lief_7
Quote:

Awesome!

Yep the profile looks fine, mostly we just want your guild digimon art there, the rest is up to you.

As for where to rp you'll want to be sure to register your profile in the main rp forum first and then I would statt in New Network City, it's the main city and the main entrance port for the Digital World, it should be where the most people are.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:28 pm
lief_7
Black_Mist_Sapphire
lief_7
Quote:

Awesome!

Yep the profile looks fine, mostly we just want your guild digimon art there, the rest is up to you.

As for where to rp you'll want to be sure to register your profile in the main rp forum first and then I would statt in New Network City, it's the main city and the main entrance port for the Digital World, it should be where the most people are.

Thank you much sir!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:32 pm
lief_7
Black_Mist_Sapphire
lief_7
Quote:

Awesome!

So I cannot find out where else you are wanting me to post the profile.  

Eleryia

Demonic Warlord

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:59 pm
Hello, I'm another of the mods, Fudgey, and as for where you post your profile for rp, that would be here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24218015&page=1 you just modify your profile to fit what is shown there, then post in in that thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:30 pm
Black_Mist_Sapphire

Nice profile you got going on there! emotion_kirakira

My name is -InsertEgoHere- Liger, but you can call me Liger, everyone calls me like, unless they're my pupils... then they call me sensei. Either one is fine.

How are you liking in the guild so far?

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash