Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:16 pm
Private RP between Novablu's Brishen and Vistada's Muna Relandori smile

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:04 pm
He'd slipped from Nadya's sight again like he was made of shadows. He loved his daughter--despite their awkward relationship--but some times he just needed to be alone. To think. To remember. God, remembering sucked...but it was all he could do to keep from forgetting her. His Nuri. Brishen dipped his head down to lip at the grasses, and the bundle of brown hair that a native had braided into his mane--a lock of Nuri's hair--brushed against his cheek. It still smelled of her, faint but there. What would happen when he forgot her scent? Her face? Her smile. God, he'd been a fool. His pride, his stubbornness, they got in the way of the mare he should've cherished.

Too late now, he thought bitterly to himself, ripping out a mouthful of grass. His hooves clattered on the hard winter dirt as he meandered through the field, lost in his own mind. He was cerynei--well, a halfblood--but he'd never been the “herd” type. More of a loner. He’d been an a** in the past. He’d been too hard to live with. He’d made others’ lives a living hell. And yet he’d been the one to survive the fire, the flood. The disaster he should’ve died in.

He shook his head hard, dislodging the thoughts that lingered in his mind like a virus. “No,” he rumbled, his voice low, husky. He couldn’t afford to live in his own little pity party. Life went on. He still had his daughter. Bluejays sang overhead, a low cawing tune that grated against his heavy heart.

He had a reason to keep going...but when would his heart realize that?  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:53 pm
Muna had been very confused and a bit worried since she had somehow lost Noah's forever protective gaze and her parents had continue with their steps towards well.. Where ever they were going. Muna had gone off on her own as she always had to go seek out... Whatever it is that caught her attention really. She wasn't used to Noah being distracted by something himself, and Luke had departed on his own journey for awhile so she had no one. The alicorn had found herself lost for the first time ever. She didn't have that invisible string tied to the horn like her mother had once told her during story time when the three Relandori children were very young. That family members were tied by a string, however some did not know where that string lead too.. Some even didn't know who it lead too... And some didn't quite enjoy who it was tied too. Much like her father to her late grandmother.

She wasn't afraid of the Forest, she had been close friends to the Angeni of the Forests and he had taught her many times while her parents mingled about how the forests breaths, lives and will always watch over those who were lost. She knew that the forest was on her side and that she'd be able to find her parents and brother soon.. She just had to wait. Well. Not wait, whoever thought Muna would wait idly while her world had questions still left unanswered.. Well. They were crazy.

Moving through the foliage going really no where, Muna sighed in a somewhat of a lonely way, moving through the brush in a sulking manner. She surely missed seeing other Soquili around, her tail idly moved in a wag. Its movement worked like Peska's, a possible trait she had picked up from him as they were childhood friends. Flicking it she abruptly heard what she thought was a 'no' beyond the brush and towards the field. She didn't see him right away, his white form laid well against the scenery while the black and off-black blue lines in his coat merged well with the tree line beyond him in the field. On inspection she saw his face look so solemn and it seemed to make her feel like he too had misplaced something. Moving towards him, she tucked her wings against her back and shifted to correct her scarf. "Sir?" she'd call out to him. Maybe he had seen her family...
Novablu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:10 pm
Vistada

Brishen heard a voice, ever so soft, come from his left and his ears pricked up. Nostrils flaring, he took in the scent of a mare--soft, warm, safe--and his suddenly tensed muscles relaxed again. He wasn't the most social creature in the world; in his past, his cocksure attitude had gotten him in trouble with most males; he tended to be a territorial buck, well...back before Nuri. Back when he sowed his wild oats across the Kawani lands, flirting and schmoozing with every girl that caught his fancy. The past was behind him though. Never forgotten, but...no longer his reality.

But mares... Mares with their softness, their kindness--they always made him feel at home. Strange, since he'd been an orphan for as long as he remembered, his mother slain before he emerged from his basket. It wasn't like he had fond memories of a mare, and yet...

Brishen lifted his head, teal eyes flickering to where a pale-coated mare stood only yards from him and he found his lips quirking into a small but somber smile. "Hello," he replied, stepping towards the alicorn, head tipped to one side, bangs falling over his face. "Are you lost too?" The question was almost cynical; truth was, he wasn't lost--not physically. Just...emotionally.  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:58 pm
Novablu
Vistada

Ceryneis, they were so entracing to the alicorn. Monfulta always brought his mate Ashanti around and she always found herself stolen by the massively beautiful head of wild fire reds. The buck was no different. He reminded her that their ancestors were so close to the deer. His odd tail and much larger cloven hooves made her feel the difference from cerynei as opposed to her mother's unicorn genetics that decorated her own hooves in cloven slits. His ridge on her back intrigued her as she moved towards him.

Was that a part of his mane? Or was that just a ruff of extra fur. She was going to ask him until he was asking her a question and looking at her with a forlornness she had once seen in her brother Luke. She did give him a smile of her own, blues sparkling beyond the deep chestnut brown bangs that usually where tangled over them. The darkness against her very blue eyes shocked many when they peaked through her long bangs. Considering her words to the Cerynei she would nod. "Hello.." Her voice ringing a bit louder. It had a kind and soft tone to it. It helped Muna sound more inquisitive once asking questions, it was not an annoying pitch at all. But a very calm, beautiful sound that would suggest Muna was a very apt singer or hummer. "Lost.." She looked around. "For the most part but I do have a friend that says that the Forest is always on our side.. Hopefully I will find where I wish to find." Muna stated in a riddled tone. Moving closer to him. "And I do hope you wish to find what you are looking for?" She stated it more in a question. A soft cant to her head made her many beads click together. Glass beads. "Excuse my manners.. I'm Muna Relandori.. Just Muna is fine though." Nodding to him in a sort of curtsy.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:24 pm
Vistada

Brishen watched her calmly, one of his hooves tipping up to rest on the ground, putting most of his weight on three legs. She was watching him, taking him in, as if memorizing everything about him--was it his breed? Had she never seen a cery without antlers before? Yeah, it was a bit of a sore subject, something he felt less than “male” about, but it was a pride thing. He tipped his head and looked into her soft blue eyes, eyes like twin oceans.

And then she smiled and…god. He quickly looked away, ears folding back. “Muna,” he echoed, looking at her once again. He wasn’t sure what to feel--in ways, her entire essence of calm and inquisitiveness reminded him so much of his Nuri--and he wasn’t sure whether to be angry all over again, or just…watchful? He swallowed back the emotions threatening to plague him and shook his head, mane bouncing. “I’m Brishen.”

“I won’t be finding what I’m looking for, darling,” he said, voice roughened. “Because she’s merely a ghost.”  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:32 pm
Novablu
Vistada

Something felt unsteady about him and she felt the feeling of Luke again and her heart went out. She was heavy on wishing to ask him about the ridge. She hadn't thought about his antlerless head. It did not bother her, actually antlers confused the alicorn. But she was not one to really say it. She did have a unicorn horn on her forehead. It dazzled in the light and signified her mother's healing capabilities. Her father was unsure if he himself could heal. But it was possible.

Watching him shake his head, her eyes watched the mane and she canted her head again. It was back on her lips. That drasted question. Clenching her teeth for a few seconds she let her voice say his name. "Brishen." She would smile, her voice wrapped around the wording in an accent from outside of Kawani lands. "Born during a rainstorm." lifting her tone in the sense it was once an answer to her.

His answer to her sort of question, "I'm sorry.. How rude of me." She would respond to him and frown. She knew little of death. Muna's parents were well versed in loss but she had never had that happen to her. "I have only lost someone that can be found. But I do think my brother Luke's gone to other lands." Her eyes lifted back to his vibrant green, suggestively off teal, eyes. "I hope I can offer some empathy through that?" She felt a little awkward.

It then dawned on her to change the questions. "Is the fur on your back part of your mane? Or is it the ridge of just fur? I'm sorry I had been looking at it for some time and I feel I may have made you uncomfortable given my odd nature." Hopefully this out of context made him more comfortable about his antlerless esteem.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:14 pm
Vistada

At her voice, soft and hushed, speaking his name, for the first time in several months, Brishen's heartbeat stumbled. It tripped, fell, and scrambled to its feet once again in a matter of seconds, pulsing hard against his ribcage and his emerald eyes widened a fraction. His name fell off her lips like velvet and it hurt. He looked away once more, breathing out a sharp breath. Emotions rose, tangled tortured things in his chest, and to be honest, part of him wanted to...run away. Flee from the way she made him feel--a complete stranger with gentle eyes--and yet...

"It's okay. It was...many months ago. I should be over it by now, eh?" He gave a low, self-deprecating laugh, looking into her endless blue eyes once again. "I'm sorry about your brother. Hopefully you'll get to see him again." His lips tipped into a smile at one corner. "Muna. We're far too young for such losses..." He shook his head slowly, breathing out a low sigh, but he was relieved when she changed the subject; he wasn't usually so touchy-feely with strangers.

There was something familiar about her. Something about her essence.

"What?" he asked, quizzical before he realized what she was laughing. This time a real smile burst to the surface, like sunshine on a warm day, warming his cool features into a semblance of life. "Oh. Honestly, I'm not sure... It's always been there." He shook his mane until it fell against his back. Then he quirked a brow at her, stepping one step closer. "You could...examine it, if you'd like?" Suddenly he wanted an excuse to feel her touch...  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Saint Vis
Crew

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:26 pm
She would be lying if his reaction didn't go unnoticed to the young alicorn but she would never admit it unless he asked. It was obvious that the male hadn't heard his name in for so long; or so that's what she thought anyhow. Unaware of his companionship with his daughter. Though, it wouldn't be her to put that information against him. Mithra and Ferret were rather young when Mithra had Peska and Gyrfalcon.

She frowned at his next words as they stood there awkwardly. But didn't respond. His smirk gave her a bit of a fluttering feel. Her eyes knew he gave her a somber one but this one was closer to the prize. Nodding lightly to his sentence. But in reality her parents were born of the same herd and had much greater losses within one night then Muna would ever understand. Amuru even had lost his memory at such a young age.. Only to wait years for Elara to come back and be his friend for months until she admitted to knowing him before finding him. Causing his amnesia to go away. She knew little pain personally, but she knew what real pain looked like. There was pain in Brishen's eyes. Part of her knew the idle lock of brown hair was a sign of that pain.

When she asked and his confusion hit the air. She would chuckle a little and then looked stunned for a moment at his smile. Her chest grew warm as she stood there and then in response to his beautiful smile, she gifted him another one in return. On his answer she would nod lightly and look at it as he shook it out. As he stepped closer she moved a hoof back and blinked. She became a bit shy to how handsome he had grown with just a smile and one step forward. His markings she thought were black grew in with a blue steel-like colour. He was a mystery to the alicorn. On insisting she could examine it she nodded. "I would very like to examine it.." She moved towards him again and then leaned her head up to place her snout against it. Blinking a little as the ridge moved like fur. Much like Mithra's mock mane. Dragging her snout against him she leaned back and tilted her head. "It acts like a ridge of fur until it gets to your ears I think. I am just much to small to reach that high up your neck." chuckling a little as she noticed how tiny she was right beside him. Flicking her tail side to side like her canine friends. She felt like she was flirting with the stranger. Muna actually was enjoying his attention, it was not like any other she had gained. Usually they were family members who spoke to her or old family friends.

"Brishen, you should also smile more.. You have a very handsome smile." She found herself saying before she could stop it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:31 pm
Vistada

Brishen's heart was pounding loudly enough that he could swear that this girl could hear it, echoing through his ears like a drumbeat that drove him crazy. If he was being honest...another mare had done little more than speak to him. He tended to be solitary by nature...or at least he'd always considered himself a loner, having been orphaned as a basket to view the world with such pain and loss. He didn't keep friends--stallions were rivals, mares were conquests--at least, that's how it used to be. Before Nuri. Before she tamed his wild stallion heart...

And then, inadvertantly broken it. He hadn't had the touch of another besides his daughter since Nuri had passed, and it was...nice. Strange, definitely, sending little tingles racing down his spine to the very tip of his deer-like tail, which flicked when Muna's muzzle ran up the length of his neck. When she spoke of being short, his heart picked up speed, a train threatening to derail off the tracks as he turned and lowered his head, pressing his muzzle against her chest so she could fully examine the ridge that ran down his back like hackles.

"Better?" he asked, glancing up at her, his eyes wider than they had been as he breathed in her soft scent and let her strange familiarity rush through him, over his skin like a gentle wave of warmth. Then, as if suddenly realizing he'd taken it too far, he backed away, ears low as he ducked his head in apology. "Er... Sorry."

But her words made him reconsider. Handsome smile? They always said he was a charmer, a boy who could sweet-talk the pants right off of a woman... But he suddenly didn't want to be that boy anymore. A girl like Muna... She deserved better than a simple fling, star-studded romance for a night or two. And Brishen had a past, even if it was one that he oftentimes regretted. "I'm sorry, Muna," he said softly. "We're strangers and yet..." He trailed off, letting his words fall into silence.  

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces