Moose: There wasn’t a day that went by that Toril didn’t think about her Viking. As her body began to fill in, she started to plot out just how it would all go, and the only one privy to her thoughts was her lacky, Ulf. His input never seemed good enough for Toril. Ulf was fine with a simple Viking; in and out.
Toril wanted to go big.
The young female padded her way to the cliffs that flanked the fjord, and ever so slowly she slipped down the steep edifice to a little ledge. It wasn’t much, surely not bigger than what three lions could sit on comfortably, but it was hers. She could hear the rush of the water beneath her without it being too loud, and it gave her a chance to escape for a while to plan.

nessiaing: Kelda was hmmming as she walked, she really didn't make the best viking. Since becoming an adolescent she had come to the relazation that her bestfriend was more than just a best friend... she loved him. She swallowed hard at the thought, her mom and Umeko weren't exactly thrilled with males these days and Kelda would never want to admit to falling in love so young.

As the young lioness strolled she spotted her spotted sister. Toril stood out the most in the litter of all girls and in all honesty Kelda was mildly jealous of her sisters colouring and spots, in comparisson Kelda was pretty plain.

Moose: Toril was lost in her musings for far longer than she really should have been for an aspiring Captain. When she finally turned to look up the cliff face, she frowned at seeing her sister. One of her many sisters. It wasn’t as if she minded most days; but this was her spot.
Still, she would never turn away family, so she motioned for Kelda to join her on the little ledge. “Come on, but be mindful. It’s slicker than it looks.” She would have known with as many close calls as she’d had.

nessiaing: Kelda smiled when her sister motioned her down onto the rock ledge. She moved quickly but carefully, mindful of the long way down from the ledge. She settled herself quietly beside here sister, it was a nice spot but not one she was likely to visit agian anytime soon, she didn't like heights she decided standing here.

"Afternoon sister" she said in a sing song voice. "Nice spot that you found here. Don't worry I wont steal it from you." Being one of six sisters, and then another seven of Umeko's cubs around sharing was something they were all to use to and none seemed to like very much.

"What are you doing out here?" she asked.

Moose: As the water crested on the stones below her, Toril had to stop herself from rolling her eyes at Kelda. Her sister was a little too bright to handle some days. “If you think me worried about another stealing my territory, then you don’t know me at all, sister.” She smiled, but it was the truth. Toril was quickly building a reputation for her ruthlessness in combat, and she had never been particularly pleasant around those outside of her inner circle.
And sometimes those within it as well. Ulf could attest to that.
“I’ve been pondering.” She looked down with a frown, then turned back up to look at Kelda. “Do you plan to go on a Viking or not?”

nessiaing: "Yes yes you could kick my a**" Kelda said to her sister laughing a touch as she rolled her eyes a little. It wasn't exactly a secret that Kelda was the type to have a softer touch, she was a bit of a disapointment to her mother really, she was more like Aunt Umeko.

"No, I don't think I would be a very good out on a Viking.... I think I will be a wife." Kelda said in a sing song voice. She hadn't exactly told Torolf of her feelings yet but she was sure he would feel the same, but she was pretty sure that he would.

Kelda was pretty sure that her sister wasn't going to think much of her plan either.

Moose: “I could?” Toril snorted. “I have, dear sister, many a time.” It was natural for cubs to fight and wrestle. Toril wouldn’t have wanted it any other way, though. When one of her sisters toppled her it made her want to fight and train all the harder. Of course, now they were all getting older and the rules of play had changed.
It didn’t surprise her, then, to hear Kelda’s confession. Still, the implications of it made her grin. “A wife, then? Not my first choice for you, but it’s better than a salt wife or a Thrall. So does that mean that you’re going to tell Torolf or not?” It wasn’t as if Kelda was being as secretive as she thought! It made her nervous to think about, though. Even if she had been raised with Torolf, even if he was a good male and a good match for Kelda, he was still a he. Because of Aunt Umeko and her own mothers aversion to males Toril herself didn’t care for them outside of a quick romp.

nessiaing: Kelda's jaw dropped opened and she felt her cheeks begin to blush. How had her sister known... "I uh I..." she trailed off trying to find her words. She wondered how much of her family and Torolfs knew, it was a little embarrassing to think that they all knew, and possibly even knew before her.

"Well I haven't told him yet." she said with a laugh realizing that if she couldn't talk to her sister about this then whoe else could she talk to.

"Not you firist choice for me? There is nothing wrong with being a wife, there has to be some of us freeborn's left back here when the Reavers and Captains go out there. We need to watch over the Thralls and even the salt wives to a point, have to make sure that they aren't getting out of line."

Moose: It was adorable, really, to watch Kelda’s mind start clicking into place. Her sister was blind where Torolf was concerned, and even through her apprehension, Toril felt a little envious. That her sister could love a male and trust him so completely…it was both foolish and beautiful. “Why not? I doubt that he’ll turn you down. He would be a fool to let you go.”
A dead fool, too!
Toril frowned with a sigh. “I didn’t mean…I…I didn’t mean to insult you, sister, truly. I just thought that as the daughter of a Reaver and a God that you may want to do something more than mind cubs.” It’s what Toril wanted, and to a certain extent she knew that they were to different lionesses. “If that is what you wish, though, I know you will be the best wife possible. The Thralls will have to beware of you.”

nessiaing: "No I suppose I don't think that he would turn me down, he is younger than me though maybe he isn't ready to take a mate yet." She smiled thinking about the male that soon she hoped to call her mate instead of just her best friend. She got butter flies in her stomach thinking of him.

"Thralls will bow in my presence." Kelda said with a bit of laugh, she was a lot softer than her sister but she wasn't a push over either.

"Besides while you are out doing big and important things you will have someone back here to look after your cubs, make sure they are raised right, not to mention take charge of all your Thralls you will bring back." Kelda said with a nod.

"You do think you will have cubs one day right?" Kelda asked. Sure there were lioness in the pride that swore they would never have cubs but Kelda hoped her sister wasn't one of them.

Moose: “He will, trust me.” If she knew Torolf like she thought she did, or rather, as Ulf did then it wouldn’t be a problem.
While Toril liked the idea of her sister minding her Thralls while she was away, it gave her pause to think about cubs. A part of her stomach churned. Family life had never been part of the path that the young Reaver-hopeful had set out for herself. “I am…not sure.” She answered honestly. “If I find a male worthy enough to sire strong cubs, then maybe. They’re too annoying, the whole lot of them, to keep around for much longer than that.”
Someday it would be as Kelda said. Her sister, likely a good bit of her sisters, would be wives and tending to the lands while Toril raised hell. She would conquer Thralls of different lands, bring in the largest herds, and become the first female Captain in ages. But cubs…? “Should I ever have them though, I wouldn’t want anyone else to help me raise them.”

nessiaing: Kelda cocked her head to the side "You mean you and Ulf?" she asked with out actually saying what she was implying. Kelda had known that her sister and Ulf were close, he was always trailing aroun after her she had kind of assumed that they had had the same type of relationship as her and Torolf or at least the beginning of something like it.

"Well I will always be around, the good part of being a homebody." Kelda said with a chuckle.

Letting out a sigh Kelda turned back towards the way she came, "Well I should get going, have to find Torolf and tell him I plan to make a man out of him. Talk to you soon sister." she said as she moved back up the rocks.

Moose: Toril laughed so abruptly she snorted. “Ulf? As if! He’s attractive, sure, but if I let him top me it would only go to his head. No, sister, it seems as if you’re the only one looking to Umeko’s sons as a groom.” At least so far as she knew. Were others talking about her and Ulf? Gods above, they didn’t think she actually like liked him, did they?
“Good luck, and bring Torolf around once he accepts. I want to watch him squirm.” She teased. Oh, the questions she would ask him, and the threats she would lay out. Of course, Toril never expected he would hard her sister or disappoint her, but she would make sure he would think twice about even entertaining the idea!
Turning back to the waters, Toril thought of more things than her Viking. Things like home life, and starting a family of her own. Maybe she wasn’t as grown up as she thought.