Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ The Fifth Age ]:
[PRP] bloodied but unbroken (P.Everfree X Twilight Sparkle)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:41 pm
User ImageIf asked, he still couldn't answer what had happened. Even standing there looking at the hole in the tree, all he could think of was silence. Not the natural kind, but the deafening sort. Staring at the hole, it still feels surreal, like it couldn't have really happened. And yet the hole he felt in his very being was all too real.

He'd always had a strong connection with nature, his Forest was a much a part of him as his own feathers. Here, even as a newcomer, it was much the same. Had someone harmed his forest, surely he would feel angry, the defender he was. And yet, he had no anger in him, just dumbfounded shock. They had no enemies as far as he knew having been out of the loop about blood pae and their like, so that someone would do this was crazy. The Tree seemed to survive on its own, away from the rest of the island so why in the name of Equestria would anyone attack it? There were foals here, some creature was willing to risk harm to the young and old alike.

It didn't seem there were any casualties but he had yet to see Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy or the Princesses to be sure they were all alright. He worried for them, worried for everypony.

In the immediate aftermath he was too banged up to help, the only explanation why he found himself in the infirmary and not down there helping. What he did remember was refusing magical healing, only allowing his wing to mended enough that he'd be able to fly once fully healed. If there was one part of himself he could never give up, it was the ability to fly. Not many in the tree could fly, it was a benefit that he could not discard.

With a concussion and other broken bones, it had taken far too long for him to heal enough to be released. The cast on his wings to keep them still for mending weighed more heavily on him then his bandaged up arm and still very painful leg. Not being able to fly yet, or even move them was enough to make him want to change his stance and beg to be healed. He thought about it at least once an hour or once a heart beat when he was desperate.

If ordered he would without question. As it stood, he had not received such orders. Seems the work had been doled out when he was out of it as what needed to be done was being worked on by others. Feeling powerless was a very new feeling for him, maybe it never sunk in from leaving Equestria. Now, now he felt it all. In his state before coming here, he could have healed his forest without much effort at all.

As his brown eyes gazed at the wounded Tree, he could very well picture the vines coming up, holding her together as her bark was put into place. Subconsciously his horn glowed an ethereal green. Nothing happened and he had not tried to make anything happen. Just the memory of magic responding to his deep desire to heal.

He needed to stop looking at the Tree and start looking for his friends, to be sure those he cared about were okay. Still bruised and broken in many places, there wasn't much he could do to help. Even still, standing and fretting, think of what once was, did even less then he was capable.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image

Twilight rubbed her arms, making her way towards the enormous hole inside their home. She may not have been as connected with nature as others in the tree, but she still felt as if a chunk of her had been blow apart when this tragedy had occurred. Vaguely, the unicorn fauny wondered if that would ever heal.

Her mind was clouded over enough for her to forget to look around for other faun. There were always so many about, and right at that moment, in that spot, there was one or two. One she didn't notice until she'd run into him. He blended so very well with all the greens and browns that were visible through the gaping hole in front of them. "I'm so sorry!" She scrambled, trying to correct what had just happened. "Are you o- Everfree?" Twilight squeaked, looking up at him. She hadn't seen him much at all since well before...

And he looked a little worse for the wear too. "Everfree, are you alright?"

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:43 pm
Any normal day, being knocked into wouldn't have been a big deal. So used to his wings helping balance left the stallion unable to keep upright. With the addition to having one of his arms bound, the poor male went down. A very male like grunt covered a wince as bruised and healing places were reminded of how they ended up that way.

Looking through one eye, other shut in pain, he was able to quickly recognize the mare. He sighed a heavy sigh or relief, she appeared to be unharmed. That was about when he remembered to speak. Shaking his head he answered her, "I am fine. Are you okay, Twilight?" He'd be so worried about her.

Pulling himself off the floor then, the actions shaky and took way more effort then it should have. He felt ancient and chained with his wings the way they were.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
quoting my text color to make it easier on myself. #00693E

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:06 am
She squeaked, unable to believe she'd literally run into her friend. "I'm okay. Do you want a hand?" She offered, not really waiting for an answer before she wrapped an arm around him. He looked so fragile. Like he would break at the drop of a hat.

"Why didn't you let the healers help you?" Amethyst eyes looked up at him, full of concern and worry. She knew why, but that didn't mean she wasn't just as stubborn when she needed to be. This happened to be one of those few subjects. "You look like you were in the middle of the blast!" And it was so long ago too, he should have healed up by now. Even if he had refused treatment. Or was she rushing things thinking he should have been healed? That was always possible.

EvilSilverDragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:12 pm
Maybe he wouldn't have asked for it; however, when she offered help he accepted it without complaint. Once he was standing and steady, he didn't try to break the contact but also didn't lean on her.

Her question was answered nonchalantly, "I did, I'll still be able to fly." The logic was infallible in his mind. They healed him enough that his wings would set right and allow him to continue to fly once they fully healed on their own. It was the perfect compromise and a wise decision.

Looking back to the hole in the tree he stated, "I was. I think. Kinda fuzzy." Even the explanation of what he remembered was hard to give. "One moment I was flying, the next not." That part he remembered at least then most the rest was all a blur that he couldn't place. Certainly more happened but thinking about it only remind him of the stark lack of sound. The ringing stopped a while ago and everything was clear again on that front. It was an experience he could do without for the rest of his life.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:32 pm
EvilSilverDragon

That seemed like something he would say. Twilight raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. If he wanted to be stubborn, she was willing to let him. Besides that, it gave her an excuse to visit him. Checking up on Everfree and his wounds, he clearly needed it with how injured he was.

"You're lucky you'll be able to fly again Everfree." Twi frowned, looking up at him. "And really lucky to be alive." The purple fauny shook the thought from her head. "I'm glad you're here Everfree. And alive, even if you look a lot worse for wear." And she meant it. He was one of her best friends, even if they didn't know one another as well as she knew her girl friends. He was a nice fauny, he deserved to be fussed over. "Lets go sit somewhere, you look like you've been beat to Canterlot and back."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:12 pm
No slight on her, but Twilight had no idea how right she was. The idea of not being able to fly was unbearable. Had he been born without wings, the idea of not having them would be nothing. You cannot miss what you do not have. In his case, he'd give up a leg, arm or complete magic to keep his wings.

Nonchalantly he waved off the idea, "It wasn't that bad. The poor Tree too most of the damage." He thought, looking at the hole it was hard to imagine anyfaun harmed as much the Tree. No, he was lucky for more important reasons, "I am lucky you weren't harmed." If he knew all the faunie he cared about were okay, then everything was well with the world. Harm to anyone was intolerable. Seriously, who blows a hole in a tree?!

Even as dismissive about his own well-being as he was, he didn't fight her attempts to look after him either, "Okay." He had worse, or maybe not, but this was hardly anything to worry over either. Being a burden didn't suite him.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:34 pm
Twilight would never have imagined what it would have been like to be in the direct path of the blast. It wasn't until the evidence was right in front of her that she realized just how powerful it had been. It would've had to be if it had blown such a hole in Laishidiel.

"Really Everfree, you need to tend to yourself too. If you don't you'll never be able to care for Laishidiel." Twi scolded, blushing deeply at his worry for her. "I heard the noise before it got to me... There was just enough time to get out before I got hurt." She offered him, hoping the knowledge that she'd been safe almost the entire time would help put him at ease. Just knowing he was here where she could attempt to take care of him.

Twilight fell silent for a bit, looking for something that wouldn't be terribly uncomfortable for him to rest on. It wasn't long before she was ushering him towards a seat just a few paces off to their side. "How long has it been since your bandages have been changed Everfree?"

EvilSilverDragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:18 pm
Had his wings been free, they would droop. He took her scolding without complaint. Bowing his head, ears folding back, he listened to everything she said. "You are right." no argument from him, she was right. Even now, he could by flying around the tree, patrolling where most could not. Rather, he was grounded wings healing but useless.

Knowing she was not hurt removed a huge weight from his shoulders. "I don't know who or how many were hurt. I am very glad you were not among them." It was rude to ask, but he wondered about the Princesses and Fluttershy. Even living in the tree for the time he had, there were only a small amount of fauny he knew by name. The treat event showed him how many children were in the tree. What mad creature would risk hurting toddlers?

Her question was a good one, his answer was not, "I don't remember?" Things were still a bit fuzzy like his sense of time got knocked loose.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:41 pm
Twi took no pride in his admitting that she was right. It was a hollow victory, but hopefully it would get him to remember to take care of himself. "Will it put your mind at rest if I told you what I know?" She offered, figuring Everfree was just as worried about the rest of the fauny he knew as he had been of her.

And then he told her he didn't remember the last time his bandages had been changed. "That's it Everfree. You're staying with me until you're healed enough to go out and patrol again." He needed his wounds treated, and clearly someone needed to look after this foolish alicorn that seemed to have her worrying about him constantly. "At the very least, your bandages need to be changed more often than you can't remember! Infection could set in, you could loose a limb or something!"

EvilSilverDragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:57 pm
Naturally he gave a small nod, "It would be a relief to know everyfauny are alright." It bothered him to no end that he couldn't have stopped the attack. In his old form, in his Forest, this wouldn't have happened. He could have protected everyone. That may not have been exactly true but he'd never admit it to himself. He had no doubt that he could do everything he thought he should be able to do. Healing a tree would have been well within his powers however, even those were no longer at his disposal. A time like this, even he would have used them.

Her concern was accepted without a fuss, though there was a very clear flinching of distress when she mentioned losing a limb. The thought of it caused an welcomed reaction. He flinched and clinched his wings which sent pain from his horn down to his hooves. Swaying a little he was strangled for words as the wave crashed then finally started to ebb away. When he could trust his voice he managed out, "I don't want to be a bother to you, Twilight. I'll be okay."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:11 am
"It's not much, but I've seen the princesses around since then. And some of the other fauny. I don't think there were any fatalities during the explosion, just a lot... A lot of harm..." It was hard to say. So much hard been irreparably damaged, so many had been hurt... She was lucky to count herself among the few who weren't harmed during the blast or having had her room torn to shreds.

Ah, that flinch. And then a wobble. A knowing look came over her face as she moved to wrap an arm around his waist. "It's not a bother Everfree. You aren't a bother. Come on, you need to sit somewhere." She was certain she'd found a book on treating wounds and nursing faun back to health somewhere. Maybe she'd been lucky enough to keep it with her when she'd fled from the library. Maybe. But she did know it'd be far better for him to lay down than to sit, and many miles better than standing and using all of his strength just for one simple task.

EvilSilverDragon

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:49 am
It was a huge relief just knowing the princesses were alright. Keeping them safe had always been a huge priority to him. Equestria would always live in its Princesses, the treasured fauny. "That you and they are well is wonderful news. How any could even dream of such an attack is is unthinkable." The risk to children alone, who could be so evil and heartless? Monsters, pure and simple this was an act of an unfeeling monster.

No attack is okay, but attacking fighters at least would have been tolerable. Nonfighters, particularly innocent children, that is inexcusable. "Have you seen Fluttershy?" They were friends if his memory held any water at all, and she was the only other fauny he knew by name. Very sweet filly, it was painful to think she or her animal companions might have been harmed as well. "Did the library get damaged?" There was a library right? He was pretty sure at this point and at least could connect that it meant something to her.

At her insistence that he had to sit down he relented and allowed her to lead him wherever she pleased, "Aright."

Dementia Requiem Asumi

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff