Priority Plots (god of labyrinths added!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:01 pm
This is my priority plot. I am slowly working on getting a plot thread up, but for now I will be posting a couple of my SoAs who I would like to get plots for. If you are looking for something different, feel free to check out my photobucket and snag someone there.

User Image

This is Utako. He is god of Labyrinths. I am currently working on his god powers so currently he just has the basic god powers.

Personality: Utako views everyone as his play thing. He’s shallow, cocky and a bit of a trickster. Usually he only gets involved in mortals (and sometimes gods) lives if he thinks it will be interesting. He hardly ever has any meaningful relationships. If he finds a mortal that catches his interest he will stick around them until he gets bored.

He is also a poor sport. Utako does not like being out smarted by anyone. This is the only time he will ever get upset/angry.

What I am looking for:
Flings: Lots of flings! He would love to have mortal babies running around causing mischief as long as he wasn’t expected to help watch them. However he is also down with cubless flings

Being a nuisance: One of his favorite past times is taking something important from someone and hiding it. He enjoys watching his victim struggle to find their lost possession. Sometimes he follows them closely, giving them hints every now and then.

Prides: Utako is interested in learning about different prides. He will never be actively involved in any pride, unless he thinks it will be entertaining.

User Image

This is Caelius. He is my fertile hybrid. He is a kind hearted guy who enjoys keeping others company. He is a tad curious and mildly adventurous.

What I am looking for:
Flings! Right now he is searching for his father. These flings, he will not know the cubs unless they seek him out or he looks for them. After he finds his father, I will be looking for more long term fling plots with more drama and such where he can help raise cubs.

Adventure RP: Want to search for treasure or go exploring into the unknown? Caelius will join you! He likes the occasional adventure now and then.

User Image

And lastly I have Maji Kifo. She is part of a monster I/T pride located here! Maji Kifo does her best to look soft and pampered. In reality she is very tough and strong. She comes from a line of beautiful lioness who do their best to lure males into having flings with them in hopes of getting a little of cubs. Her mother, aunt and grandmother raised her.

She has yet to follow in the family tradition of getting a male to have a fling with her, which frustrates her. It makes her feel like something is wrong with her, that she might not be pretty and non appealing.

What I want:
Fling: I would like a fling resulting in cubs and potential flings without cubs. Maji Kifo's type are strong, large lions with cool colored fur. However right now she isn't THAT picky. Later on, as she grows older, she will get more picky.

For this first fling resulting in cubs I would love it if the male wasn't her ideal type. So for this fling I am looking for either: leopard, cheetah or fertile hybrid to be the father. I would prefer the coat to be cool colors, however it's not mandatory for this fling.

Failed Romance: Maji Kifo needs a few males to show that they are not interested in her. For this, after she is turned down, she could potentially stalk the male and demand to know why he doesn't like her.

Pride interactions: Would love for her to get more rp from her pride!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:02 pm
~~~  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:10 pm
I hope this is open!

If he does want to go to the stormborn, Ragnvard would just loooove to recruit him into his viking band and would be more than happy to help him train and become as strong as he wants to be. X3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:22 pm
Tanakako
I hope this is open!

If he does want to go to the stormborn, Ragnvard would just loooove to recruit him into his viking band and would be more than happy to help him train and become as strong as he wants to be. X3

It is open xD

I would be very interested in that, especially since he would be near his father.

I'm going to wait for him to join the stormborn for a little bit, but when he is set, I'll give you a poke. : D  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:34 pm
Perfect! Ragnvard will certainly look forward to recruiting him!  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:26 pm
Bleep Bloop <3  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:41 pm
For Utako:

I'd love a fling with him! I think this girl would go best with him:

User Image

Inari just got back from her first viking, so she's really a reaver now. She's only got two useable RPs to her name atm, but I could boost that up. :3 She would bend over backwards for a fling from a god. XDDD She wants strong cubs to continue her line, and though she has some adults already, she wants MOAR offsprings. XDDDD

Maybe she could meet him on a raid? Or he could be near the pride's lands and find her there. :3 She's quick to anger and can be snappy, but would greatly respect any god. Let me know what you think- he might be amused at a viking that would kill for god blood in her line. XP  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:46 pm
Light Atago

YES! What could happen is he could be in mortal form when they first meet and maybe she shows no interest in him and then he goes into his god form?

Currently I only have 1 rp for him, but I'm working on srps for him. 3nodding would you like me to start the rp or would you like to?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:57 pm
I'd love it if you can start something, but I can if you need me to. :3 Would it be possible to have near the borders of the pride's lands? (That or slightly backlogged so she's returning from her first viking? Seems odd for her to finally come back and then immediately turn around again, although that wouldn't be out of character for her. XP )  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:06 pm
Light Atago
I'd love it if you can start something, but I can if you need me to. :3 Would it be possible to have near the borders of the pride's lands? (That or slightly backlogged so she's returning from her first viking? Seems odd for her to finally come back and then immediately turn around again, although that wouldn't be out of character for her. XP )

Here you go!  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:11 pm
Sweet! I'll tag tonight or tomorrow latest! :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:47 pm
For Utako I have a few possibilities!

User Image

Saran is option number one. She's in the Nergui which could make things very interesting since they hunt gods. Of course, if he were in a mortal form she'd be none the wiser. She's very keen on using males to her own advantage and she's having a lot of trouble finding a suitable male within her pride, so I could see her wandering off into the rogue lands to try to find someone to lure back. She could run into him, try to win him over by letting him have some fun, and wind up with cubs and no male to boss around XD It'll leave her even more salty towards males and if she finds out that he was actually a god...hoo boy XD Can we say drama? She's got one RP done and is in an ORP right now.

User Image

Koira is a blank slate for the time being, but she's going to stay a Freeborn so he'd have to come to her. She's your average Stormborn, rough around the edges and eager to bring glory to her pride, and if her calling is to have a god's cubs then that's what it is. No strings attached, she'd be more than happy to raise them alone. No RPs to her name at the moment.

User Image

Bora is a sweet girl and is very kind but is easily taken advantage of. She's rather clueless and is very gullible so his tricks would confound her for sure. She's a Seer though, and I've yet to decide just how her visions manifest, so perhaps we could play around with that? Maybe she has a vision of bearing his cubs and goes out to try to find him and convince him? WHO KNOWS! Also no RPs to her name.

Three for you to think about biggrin

R4gn0r0k IV

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 9:28 pm
SilverLutz

All three are so perfect! Do you have a preference? The plot with Saran seems something he would be very into. Especially if he knew about her pride's dislike of gods.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:09 am
R4gn0r0k IV
SilverLutz

All three are so perfect! Do you have a preference? The plot with Saran seems something he would be very into. Especially if he knew about her pride's dislike of gods.

Saran would probably be my preference only because she's got at least one RP to her name XD;;;; SO LAZY WHOOPS  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:12 pm
SilverLutz
R4gn0r0k IV
SilverLutz

Saran would probably be my preference only because she's got at least one RP to her name XD;;;; SO LAZY WHOOPS

Lets do it! Want me to start the rp or would you like to?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff