Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Slytherin House
Collector? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Compeh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:44 pm
darkmetallic Wrote:
well i got harrys wand when the first movie came out. its the ACTUAL one used in the movie

~ You mean the prop? o_o ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:11 pm
[-.Computer.-] Wrote:
darkmetallic Wrote:
well i got harrys wand when the first movie came out. its the ACTUAL one used in the movie

~ You mean the prop? o_o ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Yes the prop.
i bought it for 4,000$
and i bought it with my own money, lol
it is quite amazing i am wanting to wait until i get out of college and hopefully sell it for roughly 10,000$  

Geminosity

The Happy Sociopath

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:12 pm
I used to collect HP things, but it started to seem pointless to me, so I stopped.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:50 pm
The Happy Sociopath Wrote:
I used to collect HP things, but it started to seem pointless to me, so I stopped.

Right, ok then.  

Winter Ice
Captain

Nicoledemort
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:47 am
I do, I do! :domo:

My collection is here. smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:21 pm
[-.Computer.-] Wrote:
~ About uh...~
~ The size of a fist. smilies/icon_xd.gif ~

I see, I see. Mine's about the size of a baby's fist smilies/icon_xd.gif  

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:51 pm
Nicoledemort Wrote:
I do, I do! :domo:

My collection is here. smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

Nice! I think I might have to steal some of those items? smilies/icon_wink.gif  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:24 pm
i might have to steal all of them her collection is bigger than mine :S  

Geminosity

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:56 am
I've added to my collection, I now have a Harry Potter journal that has the house crests on it. I'll use it to write stories in.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:07 pm
I have an anti-theft charm on them so unless you want to suffer the consequences -- which are too horrid to even mention -- no touchy the goods, understand? :domo: smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

Nanie Chama -- That sounds schweet! smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Nicoledemort
Vice Captain

Geminosity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:42 pm
hmm i totally wish i had Lord voldemorts wand it looks KICK a**  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:52 am
Nanie Chama Wrote:
I'd be kinda funny with a Ron doll, because sometimes I like him and other times I want to kill him, it's kinda funny actually. One day I'm going on about how he's an awesome character, then the next I go on about how I'm going to kill him, and the next day he's awesome again...

Just make sure you're not around me on the day you want to kill Ron.... smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

I have um... the books, movies and some games... book ends, a cheap robe, playing cards, the trading card game, a Ron keychain ( smilies/icon_heart.gif ), Valentine cards that I never sent out 'cause I'm greedy like that, some pins, a journal, a small stationary kit, 2 pillows, a bed set, posters, stickers, a figurine of Hagrid when he gives Hedwig to Harry, a Quidditch Pitch (actually 3 lol) figurine, and 2 time turners.

Kya you break my heart in tiny little pieces because you say "we all have wands" and I don't and you counted me out so I'm going to go sit in a corner and cry. Thank God for Ron! smilies/icon_heart.gif  

Loony Loffgood

Geminosity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:31 am
Loony Loffgood Wrote:
Nanie Chama Wrote:
I'd be kinda funny with a Ron doll, because sometimes I like him and other times I want to kill him, it's kinda funny actually. One day I'm going on about how he's an awesome character, then the next I go on about how I'm going to kill him, and the next day he's awesome again...

Just make sure you're not around me on the day you want to kill Ron.... smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

I have um... the books, movies and some games... book ends, a cheap robe, playing cards, the trading card game, a Ron keychain ( smilies/icon_heart.gif ), Valentine cards that I never sent out 'cause I'm greedy like that, some pins, a journal, a small stationary kit, 2 pillows, a bed set, posters, stickers, a figurine of Hagrid when he gives Hedwig to Harry, a Quidditch Pitch (actually 3 lol) figurine, and 2 time turners.

Kya you break my heart in tiny little pieces because you say "we all have wands" and I don't and you counted me out so I'm going to go sit in a corner and cry. Thank God for Ron! smilies/icon_heart.gif

Are you seriously slytherin? everybody in the house wants to kill ron.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:56 am
Loony Loffgood Wrote:
Nanie Chama Wrote:

You're post reminds me, I used to have the playing cards. Only one pack but... And we (myself, my older sister, and my cousin) also had a game, my Mumum (grandma on dad's side) got it for us, it was a Harry Potter board game, sorta trivia like.  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:55 am
Loony Loffgood Wrote:
Nanie Chama Wrote:

Oh, really. I thought you had a wand. smilies/icon_eek.gif Better get one, eh? Luna is what she is, she loves Ron and is my sister anyone thinks she doesn't belong here can have a Mister Killing Curse on their a**.

I updated my collection with Draco's wand, I don't know if I said that before. I do also have some more items on the way, that will grow it larger. smilies/icon_wink.gif

Slytherin House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff