Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Slytherin House
Collector? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:46 pm
I have been collecting Harry Potter items for a long time now, does anyone else? If so what do you own? This is my collection. I still have some items I am longing to have such as things from Hottopic and The Noble Collection. smilies/icon_3nodding.gif  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:52 am
I'm building up my collection, which i think has started with Snapes Wand smilies/icon_biggrin.gif  

Merry Berry

Winter Ice
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:00 am
Merry Berry Wrote:
I'm building up my collection, which i think has started with Snapes Wand smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

We all have wands now. smilies/icon_wink.gif  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:24 am
Kinda sad, but the only Harry Potter thing I have is a small figurine of Hermione sitting on a stack of books. Sometime I want to get a Slytherin hoodie from Hot Topic, my older sister found an awesome one there for me (she was gonna get it for me for christmas but it was out of her price range....)  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:28 am
Oh my gosh! I have that figurine to! But I have other stuff to, I have a coin collection, a Harry, and Hermoine doll (Ron is my favourite of the three and I don't have his doll -grumble-) a rubber wand, and a plush snitch, aswell as two robes, one that sucks and the other has a Gryffindor Crest on it, I'm working on getting rid of that though.

And for my birthday my parents are probobly gonna get me the Slytherin Crest t-shirt and the Durmstrang Crest t-shirt.

Edit: We've been going through old school stuff, and I have two HP pens that semi work and a Snitch eraser and a St. Potter holding the snitch eraser.

Edit Again: I just remembered I also have the two minni books, Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them: Newt Scamander and Quidditch Through the Ages: Kennilworthy Whisp. And of course all the books. Aswell as a calander of the first year, fourth year, and great moments. That I am going to cut up and stick to my walls.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:43 am
Lucky. I wish I had the dolls, I really wanted them when I started reading the series, but I was much younger then. Now that I'm older and would be able to get them, rather than begging mommy, the stores don't have them. smilies/icon_sad.gif  

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:45 am
I feel your pain, the Christmas Grandma was going to get me my Ron, they stopped selling them! I don't want him off ebay, I want my Ron brand new! -sad-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:09 am
I used to have so much stuff, my entire room was Harry Potter. One whole wall was pics I had clipped for magazines. BUT I stopped liking Harry Potter for a few months and sold it all.  

-Miss Jamie Leigh-

Nanie Chama

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:27 am
godess_suko Wrote:
I feel your pain, the Christmas Grandma was going to get me my Ron, they stopped selling them! I don't want him off ebay, I want my Ron brand new! -sad-

I'd be kinda funny with a Ron doll, because sometimes I like him and other times I want to kill him, it's kinda funny actually. One day I'm going on about how he's an awesome character, then the next I go on about how I'm going to kill him, and the next day he's awesome again...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:52 am
hmm ok, my mom paid to have a gigantic golden snitch painted on my wall. i have 12 posters, harry's wand, a lifesize dobby statue, authentic Slytherin robe and scarf that i wear in winter, and every harry potter LEGO set and yes i said EVERY ONE.  

Geminosity

Merry Berry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:18 am
darkmetallic Wrote:
hmm ok, my mom paid to have a gigantic golden snitch painted on my wall. i have 12 posters, harry's wand, a lifesize dobby statue, authentic Slytherin robe and scarf that i wear in winter, and every harry potter LEGO set and yes i said EVERY ONE.

Harry's wand ..... oh dear  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:27 am
~ My friend made my father and me matching Slytherin scarves... I have a lot of the action figures, and an ancient wand which has snapped. I have a plushie Snitch, Scabbers, and Hedwig, and all of the books, including the first one in Korean. I used to have a picture of Potter on my ceiling but I started throwing daggers at it and they nearly popped my water bed. smilies/icon_xd.gif ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Compeh

godess_suko

Fashionable Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:22 pm
-laughs- If I threw anything sharp at a poster on my ceiling, my father would skin me alive, how big is your plush Snitch? I want to know if we have the same one.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:41 pm
~ About uh...~
~ The size of a fist. smilies/icon_xd.gif ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. click to show.

Compeh

Geminosity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:43 pm
well i got harrys wand when the first movie came out. its the ACTUAL one used in the movie  
Slytherin House

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games