Submit

Visitors?
  +1
View Results

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:57 am
I would really love to start roleplaying again.
Here is my search thread if anyone is interested <3

Cret's 1x1 Search

or my other thread

Pokemon 1x1 search

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:42 pm
Hmm... I just looked through your Cret's 1x1 Search, even though I'm not sure I'm good at rp at all... I would like to do a Post Apocalyptic rp, though... I'll put some examples of what I normally do, with a reason why, and a paragraph or so of what I would like to do in terms of length in a situation I have thought of off the top of my head... Sorry if this isn't any good...

An example of what I normally do because people don't tend to respond to my longer ones on any site whatsoever...

Joseph looked around a little, smoking his cigarette. "So, what're you doing here this late?"

------------------------------------
What I would LIKE to do, if I'm able to roleplay with someone who will respond to something this long and probably longer depending on the situation...

Joseph looked around at the club he was in, smoking a cigarette he had just lit. "So," He asked the girl, blowing a bit of smoke in her face. "What are you doing here this late?" The twenty-two year old had a bored look on his face, as if he had seen this girl's type every day at this place. He lowered his voice a bit as he caught the eye of a man in a blue hoodie and black jeans who was sitting at the table next to where he and the girl were sitting. "You were serious about running away from some home?" Joseph said the word 'home' in a tone of voice that was audibly frustrated, though perhaps not at the girl who was sitting next to him.

A lightbulb flickered out just then, leaving the duo in darkness. Joseph looks uncomfortable now, shifting in his chair a bit and looking from side to side...

Akoti

Friendly Friend

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces