Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:10 am
User ImageIt had been quite a while now that Sekayi had left his home in the Bonelands and set out on his journey to become an adult. Even though his was the fate of most of the male cubs born into his birth pride, there wasn't a day that went by that he didn't wish to be near his mother and sisters again. He had lost track of his brothers shortly after entering into the rogue lands, them being more adventurous and independent than he, but he still tried to keep his spirits up. This far, Sekayi couldn't say that his journey had been entirely awful. Having learned the invaluable skill of hunting from his mother and the other lionesses, he had managed to not starve himself completely. As long as there was game around, he could catch something to eat.

At the present moment, Sekayi found himself wandering in an unfamiliar place, granted all of the rogue lands was unfamiliar to him, but this place seemed particularly different. Unlike the hard and cracked ground of his homeland, the ground beneath his feet was soft and gave in to his weight with each of his steps. It was a little frustrating for him to walk, but he pressed on in hopes of finding a body of water nearby.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:21 pm
User Image The sands of the Dawnwalkers were considerably more quiet. Now, for vast fields of golden dust laid, no cubs nor anyone were at play. Her ears fell back as she remembered them, the ghosts of visions passed. The temple she had made her home in, after Ebio's real children left, had stayed abandoned. Fore her only thoughts were to take care of the adopted mother that had cared for her when she was young when all of her real young had left. Her adoptive father was constantly hunting. Constantly doing deliveries for Ebio when she could not anymore. She was getting old now.

"Zhen..."
"Yes, Mother."
"When are you leaving..."
"Never."

The Old lioness's eyes fell upon the middle aged lioness now. In her prime. Without marriage. Looking like former self, without love or hopes to love. At least the stroke of luck, her husband came falling in to her paws. That was when the pride was still fruitful. Thrieving. New members every day. Now, the pride's emptiness had laid barren on the hopes of Zhen marrying.

"My dearest Daughter... Zhen."

The golden lioness, baring the firey markings of her passed. The scars, were all but healed for years now. Still she had scars decorating her body. This lioness, deserved happiness. After the failed attempts to arrange her marriage- it was time for her to step in yet again.

"I need you... to go to find some herbs. I once had an abundance, but now I have run to nothing." Her voice had also aged, but still it kept its innocence and love within them. "Could you, get them for me? I'm sure Gozelle will be home soon. I will tell him of your departure."

The middle aged lioness wasn't too concerned. For the moment.
"Where will you have me acquire them."

After the list, and the terrains she was told..

"WHAT!? Those are all CYCLES of the moons away from here! Do you know how long that would take? Who will take care of you when Gloz isn't around!? Who!"

Ebio softly smiled. The old lioness was a charming yet pushy being. "I am old enough to take care of myself. Have you forgotten that I once took care of you. " Then she laughed. "The sands will be forever set in the same place as you will leave it. It's good. You'll get to see the whole wide world. The sands are pretty boring."
"You have got to be kidding me."
"Nope!"

That was three days ago.....

This was the furthest she had been from her home with Ebio since she arrived but a pre-juvenile. She bore the sacks upon her back. Only acquiring two of the ingredients. From the vast.. vast list of what her mother gave her. "I must really love this damned lioness..." She growled to herself. After days of walking the vast desert. Finally she found a suitable oasis to rest. Dip in... Her paws were aching for water since a day ago. Now. Her paw gently touching the purified H20 that was refereed to as liquid gold to them. Even currency back when. Dipping her body in to, cooling all of her essence. Bubbles formed out of her mouth before popping her head out. Gasping for air and waved her lower body in, floating. No one around.. for now.

Boudaihobbit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:16 pm
Sekayi wandered on in the strange lands in hopes of finding a pool of water somewhere, but his hopes were slowly dwindling. This strange place that he had found himself in seemed to be completely dry. Sighing to himself, Sekayi decided that he needed to get out of wherever he was before he died of thirst of something.

The only problem was that he wasn't sure which way he had originally come, and he was surrounded by indistinguishable sand. So, he moved along for a bit in hope that he was going in the right direction, when he heard the sound of a splash.

A splash.

Surely he was hearing things in his state of thirst, but nevertheless decided to investigate. Pulling himself up a small incline, he spied over the hill and was shocked to see a small oasis with a lioness leisurely swimming in the pool of water. Not caring if he faced attack or not, Sekayi made his way toward the oasis and lioness without hesitation.

"Hello! Do you mind if I join you?"

Chi Sohma
Sorry for like, not responding for a year -_-, I would like to continue this plot though!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:53 pm
A bath, was what she needed and when she came up for air, she was greeted by an unusual face. Caution written, she moved back and lowered herself in to the water til she was sufficient amount away before raising herself.

"I... was just.. leaving.." As she slowly came back up to land and rose. Gathering her things quickly and straightening her back. "Have a good day."
But she never turned her back, instead she kept stepping back til she hit a palm tree. Ears and tail going up- spooked.

Big Hobbit
She's awkward and fiesty at first D;!

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:24 pm
When Sekayi noticed that the female was slowly retreating, he instantly felt bad for approaching her so suddenly. He probably seemed threatening to her, he thought.

So, he stood there for a moment trying to think of a way of making himself less threatening without further frightening her. Being the jovial guy that he was, it was somewhat difficult for him to attempt to socialize with the stranger in question without imposing himself or seeming like he was chasing her.

So he said softly, "I apologize if I frightened you. Honestly, I'm kinda lost and got a little excited when I saw the water. I almost thought I was imagining things!" As he spoke he gradually stepped into the water and let himself relax there, not making a move toward the lioness.

"Do you live somewhere around here? It seemed like I totally alone for a while," he said casually, not looking directly at her.

Chi Sohma

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff