Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
I made a Youtube Channel! C:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Microwave Popcorn]

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:09 pm
Hey all! I just put up my Youtube channel! It's all about make up, it would be great if you would check it out! Thank you so much for your support. This guild has truly been amazing in regards to friends and quest help! Thank you guys!

Click-y!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:34 pm
Howdy~~
I just remembered that I'd gotten halfway through a video the other day so I went back and finished watching it.
Nice detail! I also like that you give explanations for your actions and brush choice, etc. It's easy to understand. And the finished look is so pretty~ especially that eye shadow.

My only suggestion would be to split it up a bit more. I do understand that the full look tutorials definitely have a place on youtube. So keep doing them. But, also add videos that focus on just one aspect. Like, have one video for the foundation. Then when you do an eye shadow, blush or lips tutorial, just mention that the base is already done and the link is in the description.

Of course, maybe I'm just not the type of viewer you're catering to. ^^ I'm not a regular watcher of makeup tutorials. When I do hunt for tutorials, I look for videos on specific steps. I'm more apt to click on a video that focuses on one aspect, not the whole look.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

[Microwave Popcorn]

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:01 pm
sdrawkcab
Howdy~~
I just remembered that I'd gotten halfway through a video the other day so I went back and finished watching it.
Nice detail! I also like that you give explanations for your actions and brush choice, etc. It's easy to understand. And the finished look is so pretty~ especially that eye shadow.

My only suggestion would be to split it up a bit more. I do understand that the full look tutorials definitely have a place on youtube. So keep doing them. But, also add videos that focus on just one aspect. Like, have one video for the foundation. Then when you do an eye shadow, blush or lips tutorial, just mention that the base is already done and the link is in the description.

Of course, maybe I'm just not the type of viewer you're catering to. ^^ I'm not a regular watcher of makeup tutorials. When I do hunt for tutorials, I look for videos on specific steps. I'm more apt to click on a video that focuses on one aspect, not the whole look.

Thank you for the advice! I will definitely do that! I had a few other people suggest that as well. Doing the whole face can get a bit long and blah blah. Ha ha.
Thank you for watching and I'm glad you enjoyed!

emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart emotion_c8

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:28 pm
I don't know why I missed this so long ago, but you have such lovely eyes! Look at the camera more, so we can enjoy those peepers! wink  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:56 pm
Aw, darn, haha I was hoping to find a new video. (hint hint ;D )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:43 pm
Congrats  

bellamyclarke

Friendly Consumer

9,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash