Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:13 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She opened her eyes to listen to Listio. Carter noticed how easily she had cast a spell. Nami folded her arms and smirked. "Yet, saying what spell you're using kind of gives up tactical ground.... It's something you'll have to learn along the way, Carter."
"So, these... spells are just like basic words? That's none too complex at all." She said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:04 am
User Image

"Well for a beginner you'll need the words. But later on once you mastered it you'll be able to cast it on instinct alone without the words. Go ahead and try to cast a basic fireball spell at me. The word is just Fire." Listio said as she raised her keyblade in a defensive posture.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"Uwah~! What? Right! Sorry...!" She replied. She hesitantly raised a hand towards Listio and spoke. "Fire!"
Seconds passed and nothing happened. Nami tilted her head forward to hide her laughter. Carter looked at the palm of her hand, then at Nami. "D-did I do it right? I did something wrong, didn't I? Oh...."
She thought for a second before snapping her fingers. "Let me try this once more...." She put her hand out again. With a sturdier voice, more authority, she spoke. "Boom!"
An explosion erupted in front of Listio. It caused Nami to look up in surprise. "This is a first..."

Knux_nyan
Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:47 am
User Image

Listio stood there unphased and sighed. "Your using your hand. Its unfocused. Cast it from the end of your keyblade. Magic requires a focus for a more direct attack. Without one it ends up wild and uncontrollable. Do not cast magic without a focus. Try again." She said.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:29 pm
[ooc: ]
Lana Firanne(HEAD: [ON]/OFF)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana watched as Listio and Nami were teaching Carter about spells. She patiently waited, glancing over at Listio every so often. When Carter cast a spell, making an explosion, the loud boom of the explosion startled her and broke her train of thought. She scratched her cheek, laughing to herself a little, "That...scared my head off..." though her head was thankfully still on.

other characters also here:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Nami knew about magic pretty well. It was the one thing at this school that seemed to interest her. Carter didn't need magic right now, though. She cleared her throat. "Actually, Miss... I was going to have my Aunt teach her magic at a later date... Right now, we're just trying to help her learn swordplay."
Carter looked at Nami. "It's alright. I-I think I can do this." She faced forward, towards Listio, and raised her keyblade. "Fire!"
A bright light shined at the tip of the keyblade and a few seconds passed with the light remaining before it went out. A fire sprung into being before poofing out o f existence, leaving with the sound of flatulence.
Nami closed her eyes. They smiled as her lips did. "Don't worry, sweetheart. Our dimension's magic is more difficult than regular magic. That's why I wanted my Aunt to teach you about magic."
Carter stared at Listio. "S-so, does this make me unteachable,
Master Listio?"

Nami fell quiet.

Knux_nyan
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:06 am
User Image

"No just adaptable...also please no puns." Listio said tho that last part was directed at Lana. "Now then you should know magic and swordplay go hand in hand. Just swinging your weapons around is not going to work. You need to work on hand eye coordination to predict your enemies movements. Always have a plan. Fancy moves will get you no where." Listio then went back to her normal stance with her keyblade lowered before her. "Teamwork is essential here. Now then. Both of you come at me again."

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:53 pm

Lana was a little surprised when Listio heard her, she hadn't realized she thought out loud. She took her position besides Carter, looking at her, "She's right...we can't strike one at a time, you saw what happened earlier..." She looked back at Listio, "We need to strike at the same time..." She inhaled and exhaled before holding her keyblade low and at her side, "Whenever you're ready Carter..." she said, ready when Carter would be/

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:41 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

She held her keyblade at the ready with one hand. Maybe I should try using it to my advantage... Carter looked at Lana. "Ready when you are..."
Nami kept her back against the wall. She smirked, seeing Carter raise her free hand. She seems to be adapting okay. Still, her style of magic is... unnerving.... to say the least....
"Miss Lana. I'm going to use that explosion thingy I did earlier like a flash cracker." She spoke softly. Well, softer than usual.

Knux_nyan
Revi-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:12 pm
User Image

Listio smiled then. Now they were getting it. Maybe it would be a good idea to become a teacher. She did teach them well after all. She waited for there move as she stood there watching the 2.

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:42 am

Lana nodded as Carter spoke softly to her about her plan, Lana had an idea herself...though it was a risky one, especially for herself. However, it was worth a shot. She changed her stance, holding her keyblade hanging-left style. She waited for Carter to cast her explosion spell, that's what would signal her to make her move.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:37 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

Carter took a deep breath before looking at Listio. "Boom!" An explosion went off inches away from Listio's face as Carter charged in.
Nami watched with peaked interest.

Knux_nyan
Revi-sama

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:07 am
User Image

"Reflect." A barrier erupted around Listio pushing the blast back away from her as she waited. right as Caster came in she locked keyblades with her with a grin. "Was that an attack or a distraction. It was a good tactic. But your opponent's not gonna let you get away with that."

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:58 am
Lana Firanne(HEAD: ON/[OFF])

When Carter charged in, Lana stuck to Carter's back, as if acting as her shadow. She exhaled as black mist seemed to pour out from the scar around her neck that connects her head and body together. When Carter had came into contact with Listio, she swiftly and suddenly moved behind Listio, swinging her keyblade at her. However, when her keyblade came into contact, her keyblade just went though her. Suddenly, Lana's whole body disappeared, black mist dispersed where her body used to seemingly be. Her movement to Listio's back was just a diversion.

She had her eyes shut as her head floated in midair for a bit, "Please don't miss!" she thought hard in her head as her head finally fell to the ground. From behind Carter, Lana's body quickly moved around Carter, swinging her keyblade at Listio.

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

Revi-sama

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:05 pm
User Image

Listio giggled as she moved back pulling carter forward tripping her up before pivoting around and grabbing Lana's wrist stopping Lana from swinging. She then pulled Lana in and shoved her into the tripping carter knocking them both down with Lana on Carter. She practically ignored the shadow move due to the fact she was more focused on the opponent in front of her then behind. "Well it was a good move cept I work with shadows for a living Lana. If it was any other person they would not have caught on."

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games