24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 pm
Mama Ame
Yes crying

heart heart heart

How are you? I know I was only gone a little over a week, but how've you been in that week or so? ^__^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:54 pm
I discovered Doctor Who and it took over my life.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:15 pm
Mama Ame
I discovered Doctor Who and it took over my life.

Hahaha, I did see some of that on fb. New shows can be very preoccupying. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:24 pm
I just finished the 10th Doctor which makes me sad. But I'm excited for the 11th.  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:55 pm
User Image

Hey there!

I haven't been around the past few days myself due to work. This is the first time that I've actually had time to just get on my computer and do stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:28 am
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Hey there!

I haven't been around the past few days myself due to work. This is the first time that I've actually had time to just get on my computer and do stuff.

Playing catch-up, then? If I go away awhile, I always have to do a bunch of catch-up. @_@ Like, it took me going back over 100 pages in my tumblr to get to what I'd seen before leaving. >__>  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:52 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Hey there!

Playing catch-up, then? If I go away awhile, I always have to do a bunch of catch-up. @_@ Like, it took me going back over 100 pages in my tumblr to get to what I'd seen before leaving. >__>

Yeah, though with the limited amount of activity going on here in Why Not, there wasn't too much that I had to catch up on. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:25 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Hey there!

Yeah, though with the limited amount of activity going on here in Why Not, there wasn't too much that I had to catch up on. xd

Gosh, right? D: I got back after a full week and there were still posts of mine floating toward the top of the CIF. sad  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:38 pm
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Hey there!

Gosh, right? D: I got back after a full week and there were still posts of mine floating toward the top of the CIF. sad

I would create some new posts to add some new stuff... but unfortunately there's not much going on in my life right now to be pulling inspiration from. Just work... and actually getting around to working on the potential cosplay I'm wanting to wear for Wizard World Portland Comic Con ((and maybe even Emerald City Comicon, if I like the costume enough, and don't have anything else figured out for the third cosplay by then)).  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:28 am
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
Zphal
Prof. Moonie
User Image

Hey there!

I would create some new posts to add some new stuff... but unfortunately there's not much going on in my life right now to be pulling inspiration from. Just work... and actually getting around to working on the potential cosplay I'm wanting to wear for Wizard World Portland Comic Con ((and maybe even Emerald City Comicon, if I like the costume enough, and don't have anything else figured out for the third cosplay by then)).

Work can be interesting. Though it wouldn't surprise me if just about everyone in the guild was having about the same problem. I don't have much to post about either; most of my activity since returning has been here in the COS.

Also, hooray for cosplay. smile  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:11 pm
Zphal
Work can be interesting. Though it wouldn't surprise me if just about everyone in the guild was having about the same problem. I don't have much to post about either; most of my activity since returning has been here in the COS.

Also, hooray for cosplay. smile

Yeah... but most of what's been going on at work lately has been the same old, same old. Nothing too eventful to be posting about here in Why Not, unfortunately.

And yes, hooray for cosplay!
I went to town today and got everything I needed for my cosplay. I'm planning on doing a Fem! interpretation of Captain Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly. I was able to find everything that I needed except for the suspenders; there were some stores that had the particular style I wanted but never in the brown color. So, I had to order those online... and apparently the ones I got will be coming with a matching bow tie and handkerchief. whee Anyway, the boots that I got are normally about $80 and I ended up only having to pay half the price because of the sale that was going on at the time; I was extremely happy about getting such a great deal on them. I'll be sewing the burlesque bustle skirt I'm planning on doing for the cosplay sometime soon.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games