[PRP] Unexpected Reunion (Tamiya x Larque) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:28 am
Now relaxed, Tamiya paced forward towards Larque. "I would like that." Making up the time was daunting. But the hard work was over, and the ice had been broken. She stopped to gesture to the opening of the alley and cocked her head, indicating that he walk with her.

"Of course," Tamiya concurred. Her gaze hardened as Larque's tone fell from vulnerability back into his regular bluntness. She stroked her fingers. The distance between her returning and receiving her hive was the result of a hefty decision, but she couldn't help but feel as though her time away had been considered a vacation. She may have emerged spiritually sound - better than ever - but it was no easy ride.

"I have been... Settling for a season now. Like the goddamn plastic daisy leaves falling from the enraged ******** of a gigglewasp - it has been a difficult transition." She raised her eyebrows, looking sideways at him. Being in the coastal hive had been peaceful, but jarring. A modern hive unlike the rustic "found-home" of her past, it had an air of eerie and artificial calm.

"I acquired a hive outside of the city in relative isolation. It is preferable to that insufferable ******** of steel and concrete, the oppressive gilded bone frosting on top of a wriggling day cake of lost souls, s**t and dust. I would have accomplished things differently within Civisect."

She gestured sharply as she spoke, cutting the air with long purple nails. Her words were accented by clipping steps back through the alley. Tamiya continued her tirade, only stopping when she had some sort of pleasant epiphany. "Ah! When we talk -- perhaps not tonight if you are pre-disposed with exploits in the city -- we must have tea at my hive..."

Tamiya raised her eyebrows. "Concerning exploits... Are you living in the city? What business do you deal in such a damned... Hoofhumping place?"

Even the clown could not believe Larque so capricious as to tolerate the aristocracy and tourist crowd, but for the life of her she could not understand his motives in Civisect.

kamileunaire
ty for waiting D:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:16 am
Larque stood stock still as she stepped over, watching her movements like a hawk, not as anxious anymore as he was curious. He seemed pleased as she acquiesced to the request, and moved to her side, eager enough to head somewhere a bit less shady. He wasn't sure where to go, and followed at her side, allowing her to choose their route. The city proper, at least, was not nearly as crowded as the pier.

Her explanations were met with quiet hums of affirmation to show his understanding, his face as expressionless as ever as he granted her his undivided attention. "I know that feel." He murmured as she mentioned the transition from hive to hive, thinking back on his own difficulties. The difference between them, of course, was that she had succeeded, and he had failed. Though, their government was more to blame for it than he was.

Larque went silent again, content to listen to her go on, appreciating the fact that she still had quite a way with words. He agreed with every bit of her impassioned banter, and took a slow step past her as she suddenly put on the brakes.

"I live on the outskirts as well. On the other side." His eyes lifted to meet her gaze again, and he suddenly looked very tired. Even the prospect of talking about himself and all that had happened was exhausting He knew he would need time before delving into such a conversation.

"Tea would be good. I'll tell you more about it then." He glanced down the street they had happened to meander into, already finding that he was tired of being surrounded by buildings. "Where is it, and when should we meet up again?" He asked, in reference to the location of her hive.

sypon

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:14 am
Larque’s expression had turned heavy. Tamiya tilted her head, eyes flicking over him curiously. The greenblood was a mystery, but at the same time Tamiya was confident she knew everything there was to know about his soul. He seemed depleted now; perhaps her presence was too strong.

Tamiya’s mouth formed a smile from the thin line it was often pressed into. She gave him a quick nod. “My hive is located north of the city, past the new lighthouse. It is close to the ocean and is hard to miss if you are looking for me; you will recognize my old rock garden in the back lawn ring,”

She was grinning now. Her rock garden – Larque would remember. Now was a time of joy and new beginnings, and even imagining her old friend at her new abode made her giddy. “I have tried to outfit my hive with some of my old comforts, but I do not have anything save for two masks from my old hive. I am in the market for a pipe to replace my own, lost in the fire,”

Tamiya’s expression was positively theatrical as it slid from a fond smile into despondence. She could be read like a book on the most subtle of days, and now as she bounced back from her memory to bring her back to Larque her lip twitched in thought.

“You may drop by any time. I do not have frequent visitors,” She announced. Sad, but true. Her constant announcements and advertisements for the cult were left relatively unanswered. “Does that sound ******** to you?”

Kamileunaire
Hmm! It seems like we had this almost wrapped up so I'm not sure where to go. I know we'd talked about continuing for a bit more but I don't have any great ideas, so it's up to you! gonk

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff