Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:55 pm
Ladies first ;D heh!

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:02 am
User Image

I was told that if I fell down the rabbit hole I would find my destiny and find my true love...

Keiko was her name, she was sixteen. Her hair was as black as raven's feathers and her voice was as soft and beautiful as a chime blowing in the summer. Today was the day her exam scores were to be posted in the school and her town had a tradition to put the top ten highest scores in the paper. If she returned home from her trying day of testing her mother sisters would no doubt be proud as could be to hear of their beautiful Keiko's success at being one of the highest scorers in school! One thing stopped that moment from coming, one thing stopped Keiko from coming home on time...

Her mother's name was Kyoko and her grandmothers name was Kagome. She had no grandpa to speak of and her father passed away quite some time ago, leaving her fatherless. She had sisters who were twins, Sayaka and Sakura. They lived a pretty happy life together but young Keiko would easily tell anyone that she loved her grandmother over anyone else in the world. She was starting to grow old and her mind was going but often she would have moments of clarity, to tell Keiko about the stories of her youth. She never told her anything weird but she never strayed away from her superstitions. One day she told Keiko about the old well at the bottom of the hill. It was part of a rundown shrine that was no longer in use but grandmother Kagome was quick to tell Keiko that magic surrounded it.

When Keiko was young she gave Keiko the family jewel that was fashioned to fit into a clasp on her bracelet and told her that she could go to that well and find her destiny. She also told her that the well was dangerous, which perturbed the young girl.

"Grandma, if I'm going to find my destiny at the well, why is it dangerous?"

Before grandma Kagoma could finally lose her bout with aging she imparted a very important piece of wisdom to her granddaughter. "It is only dangerous if you go with greed and rage in you're heart. If you step to that well with bravery and love in you're heart...it will become your destiny...steel yourself, and be happy Keiko..."

Years have passed since grandma Kagome died and now Keiko has found herself riddled with questions. Before returning home from her day of testing she decides to stop by the well, the well at the bottom of the hill... And that my friend is where our story begins...

Slowly tapping away at the keys of her cellphone, she slides open the creaky door of the old shrine in order to look upon the mystical well. She was beginning to think it really hadn't existed, since she stayed away from it...but it was almost a bittersweet relief to find that it was really there. "So Grandma wasn't crazy..." Young Keiko, with her hair blowing passed with her movements moved towards the well to look down into it's darkness.

"I don't see any destiny down there..." She looked down with a dull expression and sighed before turning and bending her knees to sit down silently with her back to the well. "I'm tired of this Grandma..." She curled her legs close to her and put her eyes to her knees. Young Keiko felt like she was caught in a rut, a lonesome back and forth night and day...with no hope of ending.

Today might have been a day worth celebrating after considering her test scores but something else was on her mind. That day she had received a letter from a boy she really liked, he was a school prefect and she thought he was very handsome. Of course the letter was a prank set off by one of the meaner girls in school who envied young Keiko's quiet attitude and obvious intelligence. Keiko could have cried but...she was a much stronger girl deep down, but she needed her grandma. She needed someone who understood her and her imagination, someone who would help her through hardships and let her know that she wasn't alone... She thought this well would lead her to that, or at least help her...but it was just an old stone structure....

She felt like she sat there for hours but instead was only there for a few minutes until she finally stood and wiped away the newborn tears. "Well, thanks destiny...I'll stick to staying away from any rabbit holes..." In a way she felt very thankful to the well, it represented the imagination and ideals that Grandma Kagoma stood up for. With that sentiment she turned to leave, it was then that her bracelet began to shine with an effervescent sheen of pink. Keiko didn't realize it, but something was rising from the abyss and it's claws began scratching at the wells walls.

In surprise she turned to see nothing before walking again to the well slowly, carefully. She put her hands on it's rim and looked down into it's darkness, seeing nothing. "What...what was that?" She heard her question echo and then she heard a small whisper in the darkness. "Kagome?" It whispered before the wooden rim holding her hand against the well slid and the poor girl fell headfirst into the darkness...

It's almost terrifying to think about how easily the world can change. One second your looking into a well, the next thing you know you're victim to it's abyss... When she awoke she was smack dab at the bottom of the shaded cavity with a bump on the back of her head... Her bracelet was no longer flowing but her phone was lit up in her skirt pocket. She reached down to flip it open only to realize that she had absolutely no service. She couldn't reach anyone! She was alone in this darkness with nothing but a phone for light... Keiko knew that nothing would help if she stayed here so instead of becoming a damsel in distress she stood and wiped the dirt from her stockings before climbing her way out...

She found her way to the top and sat atop it's wooden rim. Everything would have been fine, and she would have gone home with a new fascinating tale to share with her sisters... But something was definitely amiss. "Toto...I'm pretty sure we're not in Kansas anymore..." She looked out with her bright blue eyes towards a world that seemed endless. A field with rolling grass and clouds that shimmered just as the blue surrounding them did. If this wasn't some strange new reality she might have found herself enjoying this. Thoughts began assaulting her, reassuring her and making her question reality. Was this the destiny Grandma harped about? Was this...heaven? Was she dreaming. She tried pinching herself and closing her eyes really tight but...nothing seemed to work. This...was reality.

"Hello~! Anybody hear me?" She yelled out the plains as if someone would answer before calling down the well to see if anyone could hear her on...the other side? This was like a fairy tale...but she knew not which one... She thought about trying the well again, seeing if it would work in reverse but she was lucky to have survived the fall the first time...it would be ludicrous to fall again. Instead she thought to explore, maybe she would find someone, anyone who could tell her something about this place or why she was here. All the while her jewel shined in the sunlight above her and eventually she found herself wandering the plains with her backpack and phone in hand...trying to get a signal. Finally she found a pretty looking forest and a bridge decorated in the most beautifully crafted wood. It stood over a roaring stream...but what was at the end of the bridge was what really caught her eye...

A older male with ears like a dog stood strapped to the tree covered in black thorns. He was sleeping... Slowly her skirt flowed behind her as well as her delicate black locks and she found her way before the male while his hair no doubt flew in the forests breeze. Blood was falling from where the thorns had cut him and he seemed very sad about it. Softly she rose a hand to touch his cheek and lightly did she caress it. "What are you doing up here?" She was blushing softly, taken away by the obvious attraction the male had about him. He looked strong, almost like a warrior...and somehow gentle like someone from a fairy tale.

The poor girl didn't have time to think about it, behind her was something that would change her perception of this world forever. On the very bridge that she crossed over to see this boy were three human like people with smiles as wide as the river they stood over.

"Oh~! It's a girl Nanny~! A girl~!"

"We haven't seen a human girl in so long Nanny~!" The two younger humanoids chimed away while the old women smirked away.

"She seems to be attracted to the half demon as well, don't try to free him Human, his body was trapped there by a witches spell and I doubt you have what it takes to free him..." The old woman cackled away as if Keiko was already trying to free the male and run away, which was slowly beginning to sound like a good idea.

"What are you all talking about, aren't you humans?" She felt she had to ask, the three were talking so strangely, that was when her jewel began to shine and shimmer, which caught their attention.

Immediately the three shed their skin like snakes and roared devilishly. They were actually cat people, they were once humans but became demons by feeding on innocent feline flesh. Keiko felt her innocence shatter as fear glossed over her eyes, she felt her back press against the same thorns that held the male behind her captive. They dug into her legs and she cried out as the smell of her blood flooded the area.

"NANNY~! Human flesh~! And she has the...Nanny, is that~?"

"The sacred Jewel?!" The two younger cats lost their control and lunged forward in a pouncing motion before doing so again in Keiko's direction.

Finally her hands fell back and the bracelet shined with a light that made the cat children stop in their tracks. The shimmer of her jewel was slowly engulfing the thorns behind her in a bright light before breaking apart each inch of the black foliage and turning it into shimmering crystal dust in the wind... He was freed...and the low level cat creatures watched his eyes open behind their prey in awe and fear?!

"S-she did it, she rose him! You cannot be-..." Her words were cut short and her children hurried behind her with their fangs bared...

This rabbit hole is no destiny and my companion is no love of mine...

Maxy Wexerg

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:02 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"There was no place for me,I had to make one on my own."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═✘═
┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Fifty years.. Time just passed so quickly, everything seemed to be standing still for all those years. Akito had been pinned to this sacred tree fifty years ago, he was put into a frozen state not making him age at all. A woman had pinned him to this tree, a woman named Kiato, she was a village girl. A girl which whom he loved for many years, but she betrayed him and his mission to grow stronger, she said he needed to die and vanish from this world for the safety of the people who roamed it. She was left never forgiven by him and he was left pinned to a tree in a deep time frozen sleep for fifty old years just hanging there as the tree and plants grew around him and the seasons shifted. But that time was over.

The silver haired males body slowly slid off the tree, uncontentious and not moving. Just before his bare feet could feel the warmth of the grass beneath them he shot his bright purple eyes open. Dropping to his feet the male tilted his head cracking his neck which mad the cat people flinch and cringe with fear. Lifting his eyes towards the cat breeds Akito looked them over, nothing but little children and a mother, helpless if they tried anything on him. Soon he noticed a female standing near him, she had long dark hair and seemed to be wearing the most strange clothes he had ever seen. The woman cat growled, she turned towards the female human and ponced forward closer to them. Her eyes were on something, but what was she looking at? Looking back at the girl he let his eyes gaze down her arm stopping abruptly right at the band around her wrist.

But it couldn't be. This had to be the Shecon Jewel, there was nothing else he could think of. Blinking as the small ball hanging from the band around her wrist pulsed with a bright glow Akito's lips parted slightly. But how could a helpless human girl have such a powerful object just hanging from her wrist. This is what the feline must want! Flashing his purple eyes towards the creature Akito watched her pounce towards the female flying right over her in a stature of attack.

Right on his arm, thats where the feline landed, she was shoved back and tossed to a tree by the silver haired dog as he stood in front of the human saving her from the cats claws. Watching the feline stand to her feet and hiss loudly at him Akito smirked stepping forward. "I must have it! I must have the jewel!" She explained. But he wasn't having it, lifting his hand he stretched out his fingers and smirked at the fur ball. "Iron reaper soul stealer!" He barked out towards her as his sharp claws glew a bright gold color. Tossing his hand forward gold beams flew right towards the cat, but she was quick and jumped right out of the way. "I suggest you flee kitty, or next time I won't miss.. I'll promise that." He growled in a threat. The woman glanced at the jewel, she stood for a second saying nothing but soon took her children and retreated from the area.

Watching the children and their mother scurry off until they were nothing but small specks of nothing Akito thought for a moment, it was the human girl.. She was the one that freed him from the tree. Turning his shoulders he lifted his head glancing at the human though the corner of his purple eye's as his long shiny silver hair flew in the light wind like a white ribbon and his white fluffy ears twitched and long full silver tail swayed in the wind behind him. Soon his whole body was turned her way as he walked over to her in slow long steps. Soon he was standing right in front of her looking down into her bright blue eyes. "Give me the jewel." He ordered sternly grabbing her wrist and holding it up.

But quicker then he could grab the object he was shot right in the shoulder with a long arrow, flinching he shifted away from the female with a few steps away from her. "Ow!" He shouted lowering his head he glanced at the arrow before turning to see its owner. There was an older woman, she was standing near them with a group of men behind her, each of the men carried a set of arrows and a bow. "Run child!" The woman shouted towards her as the men readied their arrows. Akito's purple eye's widened at the wave of arrows that were shot his way, they all stuck into different parts of his arms and legs pinning to the same tree once more. Growling loudly the male burnt with anger as he tried to struggle free.

"A swear I'll kill you, you old hag! I'll kill you and all your men! But you!" He shouted glancing at the human girl. "You'll be the first to go!" The lady grabbed the girl be her arm and tugged her towards the direction of the group. "Come child, this will only hold him for a short while. Akito is a horrible demon and will try to find us, we must run now and find some place to keep us hidden from him. Quick!" She yelped.

((OutOfControl: ))

User Image

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:08 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

I was told that if I fell down the rabbit hole I would find my destiny and find my true love...

Everything had happened way too fast~! The next thing she knew the old cat lady was pouncing at her only to be handled by the handsome male from earlier. It was in the flurry of his movement that she noticed his bright almost bouncy ears bobbing with his movement. Finally he attempted to end the older cat's life with a blast of energy from his claws that made Keiko's fingers tremble.

Her eyes never left his form even as he effortlessly shooed away the cat people. They may have retreated but his lingering visage was still very much present. He was unlike any person she had ever seen, so vicious and uncaring in movement and powerful in existence... It was intimidating just to have his eye's upon her. When he asked for the jewel her hand was lurched forward painfully and before she could respond the male was pinned again to the tree.

The wind that carried behind the arrows finally met her and pushed her hair and her skirt along with the force and speed of the speeding spires. Now the male was having a tantrum that completely deluded his precedence from earlier but when he started making threats to her she couldn't help but push her knuckles down at her side in protest. "No way! I didn't do anything to you, all I did was touch you and you were let off from that darn tree! You should be thanking me." Before she continue chastising him she was already being pulled away.

She nodded absently and followed after the people that looked a lot like humans. Each one looked ceremonial, wearing very traditional common wear for old Japanese society, as if they were from some sort of die hard samurai movie. To be honest it was nice to see such well rounded colors after being subjected to the usual dyed hair phenomenon going on in her world. It took her a while but eventually she had to question them.

"Wait, that was a demon? What was that anyway?" The older woman didn't allow their group to stop moving but she did speak to her along the way.

"That was Akito, a powerful demon who was sentanced to stay against that sacred tree but it appears some great magic has awoken him again. And those who were after you are called the Felinus, evil humanoid shapeshifters who were cursed by dark magic for their own selfish needs."
The old woman spoke as if this was commonplace, this was something people talked about while they ate or met new people. Demons, magic? Seals? All Keiko knew about seals were the ones her mother made for her in the local shrine.

Eventually they found the sanctity of the village at the other end of the forest. It was a charming little place with traditional buildings littering it like common houses back home. "This place...where exactly am I?" They didn't answer, a few of the villagers just talked amongst themselves once they were home with the older woman at their center.

Maxy Wexerg

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

So there he was once again pinned to the same god for saken tree he was pinned to for fifty years, but not for long this time. Grunting as the male struggled he lifted an arm and with one swipe of his hand he crushed the arrows around him into nothing but shattered wood. Placing his hand over a larger arrow that was peirced right into his side he grasped it and pulled hard. This arrow seemed to be tougher then the others, taking in a quick breath the half breed tried once more pulling at it with a growl set deep in his throat. Finally it tore though his flesh and muscle freeing him from the tree. Pressing his hand to the now open wound he could feel the white shirt under his kemono soak with blood.

Now in the trees the silver haired dog hopped from tree top to tree top in search for the old hag and the human girl. His purple eyes flicked left and right in search for them, but the wound on his side was never going to heal with him jumping around like this. "Once I have the jewel, thats when I'll finally become all demon.." He muttered to himself with a devils grin pulling his lips. His ears pinned to his head as he jumped from tree to tree as his long full silver tail flew in the wind behind him. Haulting on a tree Akito lifted his head sniffing the air left and right for any signs, and there it was he could smell her, he must have been close.

Soon his gaze was set upon a village, it was small and the houses were tiny, but he new the human was here, she had to be her sent was to strong to lie to his nose. Jumping down from the tree Akito glared at the village as his bare feet reached the ground. Walking forward he could see a couple village men pull out arrows and bows shooting towards him. Flicking his purple eyes there way the dog lifted his hand, his claws shining in the light as he swiped at the arrows making them all snap right in half. Continuing to walk forward he pressed his hand to the wound taking in deep breaths tell he found the exact house.

Smirking slightly he punched his hand right through the door making it shatter into pieces all over the room. Stepping into the room he glanced around until his gaze found the old woman and young girl he was looking for. Panting softly his eyes focused on the girl as small drops of blood trailed off him and slat right on the wooden flooring beneth him. Quickly the woman pulled out a beaded necklace, she put it up and stared to chant a spell making the beads glow bright shinning light over her face. Rolling his eyes he chose to disregard the woman, he lifted his bloody hand taking a step forward as he held it out towards the female. "Common girl, the jewel. I'm not gonna spear your life all day." He mentioned. Soon his eyes shot towards his neck as each bead formed themselves around him locking into a necklace.

"Quick child! You must kiss him, kiss Akito and he will be forced to serve you and do anything you ask as long as it's an order for the right of humanity. You must kiss him and speak the word of restraint to stop him from killing us all and taking the jewel." The woman whispered into the girls ear. Akito would have been listening if he wasn't to busy trying to pull this darned necklace off. Gripping it tight he roughly tugged at it pulling it in all sorts of directions, but it seemed to be bound to him. "Get this off of me!" He shouted in frustration.

User Image

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:52 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

It didn't take long for her to be moved into the safe warmth of a strangely comfortable cottage. It was apparently the shrine maidens home. Keiko was treated to tea but no conversation. Instead they continued to ramble on with themselves in spite of her presence. "Look, if I don't get some answers here I'll go try my luck with that demon dog guy..." Her comment arose some angry brows in her direction which warranted some hand waving. "I-I was only kidding~!" She said with a soft giggle at her own attempt to be clever.

They were not amused... A soft sigh escaped her lips as she looked down at her oolong tea at a reflection that looked a lot like her. The only difference was the surroundings she had never seen before. Everything grew silent then save for some slightly angry grunts outside and cricket noises. Eventually she opened her eyes the moment a breeze assaulted her. Just then the sound waves finally hit her and she dropped her tea which fell to the ground and splattered all over the wooden floor. She stood from her bowing position and watched as the male from earlier made his appearance.

He apparently took the wall with him and destroyed it to get his way inside. There it was again, his purple eyes found her and stuck to her body. She felt defenseless and a chill ran it's way up her spine like a centipede intent on wrapping around her. Keiko simply watched as the bloodied male drew closer and closer, demanding her jewel as well as her life after words. There was no question, he would end her today...

Of course Keiko had a knack for being saved, in the weirdest of ways. Beads of different brownish colors slapped themselves to his neck, strangling him while creating quite a contrast with his otherwise lighter skin. She looked to where the old woman was only to hear her voice whispering to her instead... Unbeknownst to even the mighty demon in the room a sacred new ritual was brought to her attention...she was to kiss...him?!

Yes there was a moment when she thought he was cute, she may have even defined him as devilishly handsome at one point but...no way did he deserve her first kiss after being so mean. She felt the sting of newborn tears threatening her blue eyes as she looked upon the struggling dog man. She watched him with blood running down his body and the magic surrounding him. He looked quite angry but obviously in intense pain...even she began to feel sorry for him...

With slow, and definitely hesitant strides she made her way to him. She rose a hand to his cheek softly and for a moment everything felt still... She closed her eyes and drew her lips to his... The magic subsided and the beads fell to wrap around his neck like normal instead of hurtful manner. Her eye's were closed, almost as if she didn't wish for this...and a part of her truly didn't. He had stolen her first kiss for her own survival...she would never get that back, she would never give it to anyone else... When it was over her eye's opened, but she was definitely angry. She stifled back a sniffle and stepped back. "Take responsibility...SIT BOY?!" She said with her knuckles drawn down at her side in shaky vibrations as her anger fueled her command...

Maxy Wexerg

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:49 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

It was useless, these stupid beads would never come off of him no matter how hard he tried. Then again its not like they were really going to stop him from snatching the jewel from this weak human girl. The feel of a warm touch against his cheek was what brought the silver haired dog demon to turn his head in the direction of the person touching him. Eyebrows arched in confusions he looked down at the female with his bright and cold purple eye's, but soon before he knew it he was frozen in place as she leaned forward. Akito's eye's widened as her lips connected with his in a soft kiss, what was this? What was going on?

Soon just like it happened the kiss was over, leaning away from the female he rose one of his arched brows in a state of dumbstruck confusion. "What in the wor-.." But before he could continue his questions a rough pressure was slammed against his neck as she commanded him to sit. Flinching the male's eyes widened once again as the force against his neck pulled him down to the ground face first. "Ahh!" He yelped before hitting the wooden flooring with a hard and loud thud. Ouch, that was painful.

"The spell has worked, yee is now able to restrain Akito at any time by just speaking the word of restraint." The old woman muttered towards the female with a smile, the villagers all clapped for her. Lifting his hands he placed them on the ground in front of him and pushed hard against the ground leaping up into a position that left him on his feet as his hands rested on his knees. The blood from his side continued to soak the side of his clothing as he slowly stood making the villagers step back for good measures. "I would kill you myself but you already look like you're withering away so I'll let you dye of old age hag. Mustn't take that long huh?" He hissed towards the lady.

But the old woman just shook her head as she sit cross legged on the ground. "I have no fear inside me for you anymore Akito, this young woman has bound yee to her. Yee is now to serve her commands as long as they are whats right for humanity." She explained as the villagers muttered and whispered amongst each other. "Is that what that kiss was for?" He asked before glancing over at the young human girl. "Hmph." Turning his head towards the door Akito pressed his hand to his bloody side and without another word he slowly walked out the door and away from the house.

Stopping at a large tree the male pressed his back against the rough bark and slid down into a seated position. Was this really what he had to wake up to? All he wanted was the jewel, he had been looking for it for almost his whole life and he was getting sick and tiered of all these games. What was he to do now other then wait for the stupid human to come to her senses and give it to him, but who knows how long that would take. Letting out a sigh he lifted his head looking over at the horizon as the sun slowly set in the east. "All those years.. Where could she have gone?.." He asked quietly to himself.

User Image

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:01 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

The male slammed against the floor...what was she to say about something like that. Akito and the old woman spoke for a moment about the fact that SIT was now the boy's trigger phrase. The men around her clapped in complete celebration of her and to be honest she felt like that was foolish. He'd already been slammed against the ground like that, he didn't deserve to be ridiculed. When they brought up the kiss the white haired demon boy looked to her, almost judgmentally.

She was left alone then with the old women and the men surrounding her. What did they expect her to do now. She saw that the male was beaten and bloodied but she just couldn't help feeling like the bad guy about all of this. She felt her firsts uncurl and her hands couldn't help but sting. Her cheeks were enflamed and her eyes hurt just to see! Where was she, what had she done to him? Did it really require such praise?

She turned to each of them and shook her head before finally grabbing the courage like a blade. "You all should be ashamed of yourselves...he saved me from death..." She paused immediately after getting their attention. It shocked most of them but she just kept on. "He was rough with me yea, and he did try to get my bracelet but...he didn't kill anyone did he? He didn't warrant such animosity that much did he? I mean...I don't know what he did to you guys in the past but does he really deserve to be a slave?"

A few minutes passed and the villagers gave her some healing salve and bandages. She walked slowly towards the direction he retreated and found him. He looked so sad from afar but as she drew close he would no doubt anger. "Hey..." She looked down to him with a half smile, trying to speak to him like a person, not like a demon or wannabe thief. "I brought you some tea and some bandages..." She didn't want to openly ask to help him but, maybe if she extended some sort of hand of friendship maybe he would lighten up.

Maxy Wexerg

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

It was quiet were he sat, just watching the sun hide itself and the moon come up for the night. It was very beautiful and actually quite calming, just sitting here he couldn't help but think about her. Kiato.. Where was she? Akito couldn't help but let his mind trace over to the human girl. She looked just like Kiato, she smelt a lot like her two, but at the same time very different. Who was this girl anyway? Why did he seem to think she resembled Kiato, they were completely different people. Sitting up straight the silver haired male just looked off over the lake, the water was still, nothing moved it but tiny shifts of ripples in the water as the wind blew softly over it.

Soon Akito's soft white dog ear twitched hearing a noise behind him, turning his head just enough to see who it was out of the corner of his eyes the male looked back at the lake. It was her, the human girl, she had come back with a cup of tea and a roll of bandages. Turning his head towards her he arched his eyebrows and looked her over, then soon after his eye's set on the roll of bandages and cup of tea that was placed on the ground near him.

Shifting away from the objects Akito slowly stood to his feet, he let his arms hang down at his side. His right hand was stained with dry blood from touching his wound earlier. "I don't need no bandages." He muttered. "Besides I know what you're doing." He commented. Turning towards the tree the male bent his knees quickly leaping high into the air and swiftly landing on a branch high in the tree. Glancing down at her he perched on the branch on his bare feet as his hand held against the trunk. "This is some way for you to get friendly with me, distract me into not taking that jewel from you." He explained towards her as he pointed his sharp claw at her.

User Image

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:22 am
DeersackBatman

User Image

She...could not believe what she was hearing. She looked down to the stuff she brought before stomping her foot softly on the grass. "I can not believe what I am hearing here~!" Her cheeks were hot and she put her hands almost sassily on her hips before pointing back at the inu boy. "I went through all of the trouble to stick up for you in front of all those old people and you're gonna be mean to me?..." He was her first kiss, he stole her one chance to give her first love to someone. He wasn't even taking any sort of responsibility for anything. She lowered her hand whilst keeping the other firmly placed on her hip.

She did feel like a child for basically pulling a tantrum in front of him but this was not fair! How dare he be so rude...maybe he just didn't get enough hugs when he was little. "I wouldn't give you the jewel either way...it's my grandmas..." She rose her voice for the first part of that sentence but lessened when she thought of her grandma. How her words basically forced her here and how her curiosity forced her here. "Use them if you want but I could care less now... Hmpf." She huffed softly before walking away.

She was still pretty furious but she couldn't help but look to her feet as she walked, almost in sadness. Here she was in a world filled with monsters and meanies and she was forced to kiss both...technically. When she was a fair distance away she stopped, with her legs together and her eyes raising to look into the shifting clouds above her. She was hugging her arms close to her chest and the wind was blowing...it seemed so peaceful...

Her bland skirt and black hair blew around her causing the softest of sounds against her ear. Eventually she felt herself close her eyes...and she sighed. "I wish I could...just go back to my rut."

Maxy Wexerg

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

A flinch, he flinched as she stomped her foot at him, yelling at him for being so rude to her when she stuck up for him at the village. "Hey, I didn't ask you to do that for me." He yelped back leaning down towards her, his hand gripped around a branch so he wouldn't fall flat on his face. Hearing the comment about the jewel belonging to er grandmother is what made the half demons white fluffy ears twitch, his tail hung off the branch swaying in the soft wind and his lips parted slightly showing off his pearly white fangs. Her grandmother? Thats where she got the Jewel from? But how could a human have the jewel, were did her grandmother get it from.

His purple eye's followed the female as she walked off, he quickly jumped off the branch and looked over at the village, everyone was now returning to their homes. Probably to go to bed since the moon was not fulling set in the sky above them. He had to know about that jewel.. But first he had to find something else out. Walking over to the old woman's mall home Akito peeked his head in. Taking a step inside he looked down at the older woman's back, she was turned on him and making herself some tea over a fire pit on the ground.

"Hey, where the heck is Kiato?" He asked bluntly, but the woman just sighed and shook her head. "She died many years ago." Hearing that mad the males heart sink a little. She was died, but how? "She died the day she pinned yee to that tree, fifty years ago. But I believe the girl out there, the one that you now must protect is in some way related to Kiato.. Maybe ancestry wise." She muttered. Akito kept quiet, it had been fifty years? "Fifty years.." He muttered.

Soon the silver haired male was out of the small home, his bare feet scratched against the ground as he walked down the village road. A dusty dirt road that lead right though the small village. Soon his bright purple eye's set upon the one person he was looking for, there she was standing under a beam of moonlight. He wouldn't mention it, but she really was kinda cute. Her hair was perfect and it looked so soft, her pale skin was smooth and her cheeks were stained a peachy pink tone, not so much a blush but just an undertone. She looked perfect. Finally snapping out of the stare the one hundred and fifty year old dog demon stood a couple feet behind her, his arms hung at his sides as he looked her over. "Hey.. Tell me about her.. Your grandmother, who was she?" He asked with arched eyebrows, it seemed like he really wanted to know.

User Image

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:27 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

When she opened her eyes the breeze carried her thoughts with her and she smiled. She looked to the moon above her to see it's lovely hand gracing her, bathing her in the sacred gaze of it's own moonlight. Her dark hair was shimmering in the generous brightside. Her naturally bland outfit was doing the same, benefiting from the luminescence as it danced around her form. Personally she assumed she looked rather frumpy, who was she to think that her old crush wanted anything to do with her anyway?

Eventually his voice echoed it's way to her asking her about her grandmother. "She was a beautiful shrine maiden, she talked a lot about the well in my world. It was what brought me here and it must have brought her here as well once." She turned to him, her hair and skirt still flowing as well as the grass beneath him as she met his stare with her own. His hair was blowing as well, creating it's own white moonbeam. He wasn't the masculine muscle type but he was certainly tall, with the build of a fighter. He was handsome to say the least but his attitude really made her want to stay away from him... If he was a bit nicer, she couldn't help assuming they would be close friends...

"I used to think she was so crazy...but after coming here I realized that everything she said made sense. She told me of the friends she met, the adventures she had had when she was young and beautiful, then when she came back she became a shrine maiden... She said the well I fell into would lead me to my destiny...and she told me I would find my true love there as well..."
She felt the intensity of their gaze almost too much so she looked away, tears finally falling unexpectedly as she closed her eyes...maybe she was tired. "Now I'm here by myself...and I don't even know if I can get back...and you're the first person I found, but you weren't exactly the nicest to me... She just felt overwhelmed and confused, with lack of sleep finally catching up to her from studying for her finals...another accomplishment that she wouldn't be able to share with anyone.

"She used to be a master archer too, with the ability to even shoot crows from the sky... She told stories, gabbed about people with me, she even told me about the most passionate love she ever had...with a bad boy she met when she was young no less..." That last part did make her giggle and almost cheer her up but the tears didn't stop. "She gave me the jewel when I turned thirteen, she said she wanted me to keep it safe, and that it was mine now...I just thought it was pretty..."

Maxy Wexerg

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Crying, she was crying. Tears stained her cheeks in moist lines down her smooth skin, but why was she crying. Was it because he brought up her grandmother? But she seemed to talk about the woman as if she was a happy memory, not a sad one. Raising his eyebrows the silver haired male lifted his hands as he took a step back looking her over. "Eh.." He muttered awkwardly to himself. Soon his weird emotion was wiped from his face, his eyebrows ached a little as he took a step towards the female. Slowly bringing his hand up towards her Akito hesitated before softly placing his hand on her shoulder as she turned away from him slightly to try and hide her tears.

"Hey listen. You don't need to cry." Why was he even saying this? He wouldn't usually, but for some reason he felt drawn to the girl, upset because she was crying, probably because of him. "You should probably get some rest, its late.." Was all he could think to say right now. Slowly letting his hand slip away from her shoulder the tall dog demon looked her over once. "Listen, your grandmother sounds like a good woman.. I'm sure she wouldn't want you worrying about things like this." He muttered towards her in a soft voice, as if he hated himself for being so emotional.

Turning away from the girl Akito walked off down the hill, he made his way back over to the village. Everyone was asleep by now, everyone except for the older woman. She was probably waiting for the younger woman to come join her. Making his way over to the tree he was at before Akito took a seat letting his back press against the bark. This tree was just on a small hill near the old woman's home, it was in an eye sights distance so anyone near the home would be able to see the silver haired male quite clearly as he sat cross legged on the grass hill against the tree. Akito felt like he needed to stay close, he needed to be able to protect this female. But that was just the contract she placed on him when she kissed him, now the male was drawn to protect her with his life.. Of course he would never tell her that.

The breeze was soft around him, it softly blew his long shiny locks against it, making his hair shine in the moonlight. His hands pressed on his knees as he looked up into the distance. Her grandmother was a shrine madain.. How could a shrine madain have the jewel? This reminded him, a very important man once told him that he fell in love with a human woman. He said she had long dark hair that lay against her back and over her shoulders, she was a strange girl at first but he soon began to see how truly kind hearted and beautiful she was. He told Akito that the girl stayed with him for many years until one day she decided to go back to her home, her parents were old and her brother had grown up so someone needed to take care of the shrine... Could this female have possibly been who the man was speaking of?

User Image

Maxy Wexerg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:45 am
DeersackBatman

User Image

She looked off towards the horizon even as he spoke, his warm voice growing closer and closer until she felt him against her shoulder. Just a hand, a protective hand against her, coupled with his voice was enough to make her smile. The tears eventually died down to a tired sniffle when he left. If his goal was to make her feel better, he had succeeded. As he went down the hill she turned to watch him walk away... Softly she mouthed the words 'Thank you...'

He wasn't too bad, he was still a meanie...but maybe he deserved the benefit of the doubt sometimes. He moved away from her but he never left her sight, finding himself arched against another tree. He was much closer to the old woman's home this time and the weird things was, she felt safe knowing he was close. She moved to the home and found a few cushions to go with a small quilt and laid down on the porch. The old woman was kind enough to afford her lodgings but, she wanted to be outside. The sky, the grass, the sounds of nature. They sounded the same in every language, in every world.

With her eye's gazing at the roof and the stars she cuddled close in the blankets warmth with her bracelet kept safe under her pillow. She felt more comfortable around the inu sure but, she couldn't trust him just yet. In fact she made sure to turn her head as she lied there, looking at the distance to make sure his silver hair was still visible in the darkness.

She found it hard to sleep during the night but eventually she found her peace. She knew this was her reality but she would find a way back, even if she had to have him help her... Her sleep was dreamless but she didn't stay asleep all night...she had to accomplish something before going back to sleep, when she did that she could finally enjoy a guiltless slumber... When the male would wake the next morning he would find another quilt on top of him to keep him warm, along with the salve and bandages next to him... Obviously having been put there by someone, before they themselves could allow themselves sleep.

Maxy Wexerg

DeersackBatman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ugh, the light. Squinting at the sunlight that pour over the silver haired males face he lifted his hand creating a temporary shade for his sensitive eye's. Sitting up away from the tree Akito rose an eyebrow, he dropped his hand and looked down at his body finding a large sheet over him. Lifting a corner of the sheet off himself he looked around to find some bandages and salve beside him. Now he understood. It was the human girl, she must have done it last night while he was asleep.. But why was she awake so late, Akito had fallen asleep much later then the moonrise, why did the female stay up later then himself?

Pushing the sheet off himself the tall male stood to his feet, he snatched the roll of bandage off the ground and gripped it in his hand. Bending his knees the male jumped up into one of the trees branches, he crouched and glanced around with his purple eye's. Most of the villagers were already up, they were farming and have conversations with each other, something they always did, it was rather very normal for them. But it looked to boring for someone like Akito.

Finally his eye's set on a bundle of silk sheets outside the elderly woman's home, right there on the ground on the porch wood. A mess of dark hair spilled out from underneath the sheets, it was her he was sure of it. Jumping down from the tree Akito walked his way over to the woman's home, he stepped up on the porch and took a couple steps towards the human larva. crouching down in front of her the long haired dog let his long tail rest beside himself, his eyes twitched at her soft breathing. She looked peacefully beautiful, but Akito would never admit that. Leaning forward he arched his eyebrows slightly starring with his bright purple cat like eye's at her.

XXXXXXXXXUser Image
User ImageXXXXXXXXX

Maxy Wexerg

Gaia online high school

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers