[PRP]I don't miss you...okay maybe just a bit. [Pya x Houri]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:41 pm
Sabra Knight
The morning sunlight was a beautiful thing, but for the lioness beneath it the sun only marked the ending of another intense round of training. Houri panted as she circled around the stones once more before finally backing away. Every ounce of her strength had gone into keeping her kicks and tackles strong by using the rocks as targets. It was much better to use the nature about the lioness for such things rather than taking her recent grumpy mood out on another lion. Even though she had loved the feeling of becoming a Viking, of kicking tail to get into the pride, the lioness felt strangely…empty?

What’s my problem? Cursing the lioness kicked at the path before heading on. Despite her physical exhaustion the feeling of restlessness wouldn’t leave her. She had been running, fighting, doing everything she could in the pride to adapt to the life here yet something was always nagging at her. The first day or so she had been fine, but the absence of a grump made life…rather quiet. I should have never picked up any companions in the first place. Even amongst her family she was used to being on her own. Houri just lived to fight, not to waste her time babying others.

Sighing the lioness stepped over the borders of the pride to dip a paw into a small stream. Surely she could just wash up here and wander a bit more before going back to the Vikings. Stupid Pya…just had to make things difficult instead of trying to join in. Hmph. It was alright, she didn’t need a cubsitter anyways….right?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:48 pm
Pya had been hanging out on the border of the pride since Houri had gone into making it her new home. He had told himself over and over again that it he was just staying there until he decided his next move. That his decision to stay in the area had absolutely nothing to do with the hope deep inside his gut that he wanted to join the pride and be with Houri. He had told himself every excuse that he could come up with and nothing had changed. He was still here still waiting.

At first Pya had thought his feelings had changed for the golden colored female just because he had helped her out in their travels. She had gotten injured nothing serious, but enough that Pya had worried. It was a strange feeling for the male something he had never felt before. The more the brown male thought about it the more he realized he actually cared a great deal for the female.

Sighing Pya turned and headed to the stream right on the edge of the pride, figuring he could get a drink, and put off making any decisions for a little longer.

nessiaing

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:04 am
nessiaing

Gods it really was beginning to bother her.

The lioness dipped her head beneath the water's surface and pulled up to shake her wet mane. Watching water drops flying around her Houri frowned. Not even the cold waters felt refreshing today. Why do...I feel...off? Her cheeks flushed as Pya came to mind. Just because he wasn't here to bother didn't mean she would miss him! Though at the thought her back leg twitched a bit as if remembering her fall...

"Pya ya idiot." Houri huffed as she stared into the stream and batted away her moping reflection, "Why didn't you try finding a way after me?" Sighing the lioness stretched out at the stream and ignored the sounds of another coming closer. Her own mind was far away in the clouds.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:54 am

Pya stopped dead in his tracks when he reached the waters edge. He couldn't believe his eyes. He wondered if perhaps he should turn away and pretend like he didn't see her but he couldn't. After all hadn't he just been thinking to himself about how much he missed her. He cleared his though so that she would know she wasn't alone. Though as he did it she heard him an idiot.

"I am not an idiot." he grumbled loud enough for her to hear. Here he was missing the damn female and she was calling him and idiot. Perhaps he should have just turned around and pretended that he hadn't seen her. God damn it htis isn't what he wanted, he shouldn't be wasting his time. He needed to find someone who wanted the same things that he did. He turned to make his leave there was no point in being here any longer.

Sabra Knight

nessiaing

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:09 am
nessiaing

Oh gods now I'm imagining his voice. Did she really have to miss him so much that she was going crazy now? Houri huffed at the idea. She was supposed to be a warrior dammit not some glossy eyed maiden! Her family would laugh at her for being like this. Sighing the lioness raised from the water before freezing.

Wasn't that Pya's form walking away from her just now? Houri had to rub a paw across her face to make certain. If this is an illusion then stop it...it's cruel. Warrior or not she always had a soft heart beneath her smart a** personality. Biting the inside of her cheek in hesitation Houri nearly turned around before finally lashing out, "Are you really just going to turn your back to me?"

She felt her eyes stinging as she moved a step forward and yelled again, "If you were just going to abandon me so easily then you should have never saved me in the first place!" The lioness smacked her paw against the ground in frustration, "Don't save me next time I fall so I don't have to start acting weird and missing you!"

Houri was so frustrated that she couldn't think straight as she yelled. Once she started it seemed that the words wouldn't stop flying from her mouth either, "It's totally fine that you don't even try to get into the pride I became part of. I mean why would I want you there? It would only make me feel weirder...I didn't want to start caring about you anyways ya stupid grump..." So why did her heart seem so heavy seeing that image of him leaving her?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:30 am

"You left me! You joined the pride and left me! You called me an idiot!" Pya yelled as he turned back towards. He was completely exacerbated by this female. He couldn't believe that he wasted time missing her, thinking of her. This female is impossible!

He paused and heard what she said, "You missed me?" he said softly his anger lifting a little. He looked at her and was over come with some emotion, and emotion he hadn't felt this strongly in a long time.

"I stuck around hoping you'd come back to me." he told her. Perhaps there was more to this female than he had thought. He wondered how everything could work though, he wouldn't fight to join the pride, but perhaps she could bring him in as her mate. He wasn't sure she would be willing to do so though.

Sabra Knight

nessiaing

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:47 pm
nessiaing

"What was I supposed to do?" Houri called back angrily, "You knew what I intended and never once made a true pull to get me back. I thought you wanted to come as well and the next thing I know I'm alone and you're stuck at the border!" Her gaze stung in frustration. She was a warrior and the pride truly called to her. When she had started out the lioness never realized that she would be making such a sacrifice. Is this what happens in my family all the time? The decision to fight or love...it always seemed to haunt some of the warriors. She thought she would never have to make it so why was she hesitating now?

She felt her fur bristle as her feelings exploded, "You stuck around? What would lingering on the border do for you? I could have stayed inside for moons!" She shook her head, "You're such a fool at times." The lioness finally sighed as she stopped moving forward, "What now? Did you decide to just move on? Is this pride not good for you?" Every word sent a crack into her chest, but she was bracing herself for the worst.

If he wasn't going to become a viking then she couldn't force him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:51 pm
"I never knew that I would grow to care for you so much." Pya said in a small voice. He hated this softer side of himself, he wished that he could stay tough and distant, but this lioness had managed to get inside his heart despite her tough ways.

"I have heard talk from those coming and going." he told her a little bubble of hope in his voice, "If you claim me as your mate I will be able to join and not fight." he said. He wanted to be with her and he was fine being the stay at home husband if it meant a lifetime were he could have a mate and maybe even one day cubs. He was getting old and he needed to settle down, this was the lioness he wanted to do it with.

"I didn't leave because I hoped I would see you again, I was willing to wait... and I am not leaving now." Pya told her, feeling guilty for thinking of leaving just before he came upon her at the stream. Now that he had seen her though he knew he would never be able to go far from her.

Sabra Knight

nessiaing

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:17 pm
"Well of course you wouldn't!" Snapped Houri back angrily before pausing. Wait did he just say something different from what she was expecting? For a small second everything seemed to slow down as her heart skipped a beat, "That means you care?" Out of all things she was not expecting the older grump to even consider her presence in his life meaningful. Honestly even when she fell before she had half expected him to just turn away and leave her broken body at the base of the cliffs.

The lioness raised an eyebrow, "That's one way to propose." She teased finally after a long second of thought, "But you do realize that they may not respect you as much then. This is a pride of fighters after all." She was neither denying his request nor accepting it just yet. After all this had just happened so her mind was still in a whirl!

Not able to truly express her feelings towards his own confession just yet the lioness huffed, "I suppose then that means if I don't do anything you'll just sit out here and rot in the rain." Houri paused another long moment before smiling softly, "Come on back with me then. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to claim a mate to keep my den warm." She wasn't one to express terms of endearment, but at least she could take him back with her.

If not she truly would go crazy being alone.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:26 pm
"I don't need there respect, I just need to be with you." he told her. It was pretty mushy for him to even say this he swallowed hard hoping he hadn't gotten to mushy for her. He wasn't going to come right out and admit that he had cared for her he felt it was pretty evident in his actions.

He rose to his paws and followed her back into the pride proper. "Thanks for not letting me rot." he mumbled as he followed her. He chuckled a little under his breath at the thought. He wondered how long he would have stayed out here waiting for her, would he have waited forever, perhaps he would have tried to fight for entry. In the end it didn't matter now he was heading home with a female he could call his own. Lets just hope that he could convince her to have cubs sooner rather than later.

Sabra Knight

nessiaing

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces